Chain of Memories Is this theorically possible?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by DanceWaterDance, Mar 6, 2014.

1. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Ok, there is a sleight named Zantetsuken (hope I wrote it well) then can make the enemy card unreloadable if you break it. I was thinking if it's theorically possible to just fill your deck with 0 and 9 and spam the sleight until the boss run out of cards. Anyone ever tried this? I think that you should have lots of CP and 0-9 cards, it would be fun to try sometimes

2. A Zebra Chaser

It's possible, but bosses have a LOT of cards
    I's because of this that Zantetsuken is a bit... useless

3. Loki000 Moogle Assistant

Anyone ever tried this? I think that you should have lots of CP and 0-9 cards, it would be fun to try sometimes

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I tried once but it is a pain so I gave up. Bosses have more cards than you , and you lose the ability to load the top card in a sleight. So you will almost definitely be resorting to Pluto yourself by the end. And I would imagine that, like you, bosses would always have 1 card in their deck, stopping you from stopping their movement entirely.

Also never try it on final Marluxia. He has an endless deck it that form.

EDIT: Even my phone's autocorrect thinks that Marluxia is a girl.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  5. Arch Mana Knight

Actually I've done this to a lot of bosses. Rather than try eliminating their entire deck I destroy cards they need for their most powerful sleights. Usually 8's or 9's. Or 0's. It can cripple a few of the harder fights but it's probably more efficient to just Sonic Blade them to death.

I'll show you an endless deck!

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

It COULD be done, but you'd run out of 0's eventually because you'd lose a zero each time you did the sleight.