Birth by Sleep Isa and Lea -- BBS and 358/2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by RoxasRox, Aug 18, 2011.

1. RoxasRox Destiny Islands Resident

My question is does anyone have any theory on their relationship?
    These two videos seem to contradict each other... well more like
    go hand in hand...

In BBS Radiant Gardens:
    [video=youtube;R7VjsAJPTaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7VjsAJPTaM[/video]

In 358/2 Days
    [video=youtube;dpvNZGWWEOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpvNZGWWEOY&feature=related[/video]

What i dont get is why does Saix remember his name is Lea? I thought they werent
    supposed to remember that? And if he does remember this, they why is he so heartless
    toward Axel when he clearly states that he will always have a part in his heart when
    they were kids...

whuttt.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well, don't forget that they all remember their past except for roxas, and Siax just acts like that because he's second in charge and trying to take care of everything

3. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Actually, there's sort of a side plot involving Axel and Saix trying to take over the Organization for themselves. Saix acts like that because Axel isn't as focused on their conspiracy anymore. I think calling him Lea is meant to sort of mock him. Saix seems to think that Nobodies are more mature than those with hearts, so acting like you have a heart when you're a Nobody is immature. Thus, calling him by his pre-Nobody name is, from Saix, an insult.

4. Kayate King's Apprentice

I agree greatly with Pillows above.
    With Axel actually developing a bond, Saix believes he has lost sight to the Organization's final goal. To get hearts. And, as Pillows said, calling him "Lea" is an insult, as, like Pillows said once again, Saix believes to be immature, and too blinded by friendship.

And in the development of Nobodies remembering - I believe the reason Roxas doesn't remember anything, is because of how Sora returned from his Heartless state, thus taking away Roxas's memories.
    [/theories]

5. Llave Superless Moderator

Like some of the others said, he and axel remember their lives as somebodies, the only ones that don't are Roxas, Xemnas, (and technically) Xion.

The reasons why he may be acting that way are:
    1. He is in higher authority.
    2. He is "angry" that Axel is hanging out with Roxas, rather than him.

So Saix calling Axel Lea kinda was an inside thing, and we didn't fully understand that till BBS. Now we know he was pretty much saying to Axel that you are my friend, and a real friend would know you real name. that's what i got out of it.

6. RoxasRox Destiny Islands Resident

Haha, jealousy. Saix doesnt wanna be the third wheel.

Everyones so good at analyzing the games. Geez, I need to look into KH way more in depth!

7. Llave Superless Moderator

Keep in mind that Nobodys don't have a heart. Therefore, they cant really feel any emotions. However, they seem to display desires to achieve hearts, and that is the reason that Xemnas wanted to complete Kingdome Hearts. But they "bluff" all the time with having emotions, because they remember their past lives and how they acted for each emotion.

8. Zexion King's Apprentice

so.. if they remember their past lives and they remember how it feels like..
    then, that means they were just acting like they had no hearts?

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

You have it backwards. They're acting like they do have hearts, but they really don't. That's why Xemnas seems to act silly sometimes because he exaggerates the emotions he's feigning.

10. Zexion King's Apprentice

Ah, i see... that's why Demyx was so happy when he heard about Larxene's death. Happy when a comrade had died.. that's so heartless.
    even Demyx had no heart.

11. Llave Superless Moderator

Yup, think of them as children and their past lives are kinda like their parents. Children do what they see their parents do. So remembering how they acted in the past during certain situations, they try to "imitate" those feelings like a child to a parent. However, much like children, they over do it. (I dunno if this analogy made sense or made things more confusing...)