Kingdom Hearts II It may be very bold of me, but...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by weird_one_002, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weird_one_002 Merlin's Housekeeper

Have you guys ever thought that kingdom hearts isn't just a game but another world all together? I mean so you think it exists?

it's very strong thing tosuggest, espcially on my first post but -

what if it's not a game?

wo0

SEE FINAL POST ON THIS PAGE! (page 1)

2. L337 kybldmstr Destiny Islands Resident

You have a valid point there; it may be in fact us in videogames or boks or something, and Kingdom Hearts reads about us and plays games with us in it and stuff. Who knows?

3. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

*looks at a screen above my head with riku holding a ps2 controller*

how could i never notice that!!! He was freaking yelling at me when i failed that science test!!! this is just like the matrix!!!! omg this reality is screwing with my head!!! aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs around until head explodes*

---somewhere in another reality---

riku- dammit game over AGAIN!!!! this game sucks @$$!!!!!!!

4. Roxas OG

Okay. No offense, but this could be the lamest thing I've ever heard. I don't want to come out as mean - but come on, another world? This is like those Star Wars people who think they can really use the Force.

It's a GAME. Made by SQUARE ENIX.

I'm really sorry, just, wow... this is almost too terrible to even comment on, but I did... wow...

A GAME. VIDEO GAME!

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Damn, he beat me to it.:rolleyes: Anyway, yeah, this is ******ed, it actually sounds like something a little kid would say...

BTW, the whole force thing could acutally be possible, since we have absolutely no idea what would happen if humans awakened the other 90% of there minds, it's very possible we could increase the gravity in objects... I mean if we were made in God's image, could we become gods ourselves??

6. Roxas OG

God is a fictional character.

--------------------------------------------------------

KH Related: But it does sound like something a little kid would say. But you are very bold for saying this and I think there is NO WAY EVER that KH is out there.

7. BHK Merlin's Housekeeper

...I can't hold this back any longer. I don't want to come off as mean, but...

You notice that the text at the beginning. That does indeed say SQUARE-ENIX. You see that health bar? That is to aid the gamer. You see that menu? That is also to aid the gamer. You see those shortcuts? Those are meant to help a gamer. I could go on and on, but it would prove NOTHING. This sounds like something that a five year old might say.

No offence.

shadowjack, I think you bring up a valid point regarding that. If we awakened the other 90% of the brain, things that we might have originally thought to be impossible might not be so.

8. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Well, the bible God is, but there is a some creator out there... Anyway, even if there isn't any god-like being, we still have no idea what would happen once we awake the other 90% of our minds...

On-Topic- Once again, I agree Roxas. It's just not possible, and the fact that you(thread-maker) thought it might be implies your 8 years old...

Well said, it was all designed by SE, it's not real, if it was, then there's a good chance Mario is real too. Anyway, I think people this young shouldn't be allowed here(I bet he thinks pokemon are real:rolleyes:)...

Thanks. To be honest, this thought hasn't left my mind since I started watching heroes. I mean if we could awaken our minds, anything could be possible, maybe we'd gain immortality, maybe we could just know everything, maybe we could bend all reality, or maybe we could defy all possibilites beyond our imagination, who honestly knows...

9. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

shadowjak, and Roxas. First semi-warning for both of you.

I will not deal with an attitude like that. Take your ego or whatever you would refer to it as, somewhere else. There's nothing wrong with thinking about the possibility of something, or fantasizing about something even though it may be completely ridiculous. I hope I don't see this from you two again.

--------------------

On topic: Many times I've sat and thought that maybe we, ourselves, could be part of a video game that someone/thing could be playing, and our universe may not really even exist. o.O It's a very interesting thing to think about.

10. weird_one_002 Merlin's Housekeeper

alright you guys are taking this below ground level...

First of all, that pokemon phase....passed a good 8 years ago.

but now for the topic at hand....

Yeah, i'm a kid at heart - :) so what?:) - doesn't mean that mean that i act like one. My fantasy of KH actually existing is a speculation (which i am pro for:D ) and that's why i placed it in the speculation forum.
    Durrrrrrrr.......
    I'm not here for you guys to contimplate my age or what percent of my brain has 'awakened' - i am here to speculate. Ya dufuses:cool:
    Don't come into a forum ready to bash a idea till it's a pulp on the floor! All it is, is an idea - I'm NOT coming into this website shouting:
    "THIS IS LAW, OBEY IT OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!"
    Jeez...Now that i come to think of, you guys are acting like 6th grade bullies.

Oh...:rolleyes: but what do i know?:rolleyes: i'm just a kid at heart, i'm the great preteneder, i'm layed back, no cares in the whole world.
    What do i know about heartbreak, or not making the 'cut', how can i compare to losing the job you've been doing for the past ten years, but how can i imagine and you guys can't?

Sure...there's tons of factors NOT supporting my idea, there are factors to disprove God, factors to disprove aliens, factors to disprove liife on other planets - yet some people still believe reguardless of what science says -
    why can't you? (simple question i think.)
    Is it your job, your friends, family, neighbors, hobbies, or is it religion that holds you back? - is it the love of your life, your parents, strangers on the street....
    what makes it so hard for you to just THINK about what else may be out there?

So what?:p I'm being true to myself...sticking with my philosophy! Does that
    make me wrong? :rolleyes: no:rolleyes:

My philosophy: "Belief is beyond reason...what may happen over and over, can change in a minute's notice - you'll learn to adapt."

Whether you believe or not, totally your choice...i'm just bringing an idea to the dinner table - you have to decide to eat it...

wo0

11. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Aye-You guys are a little out there. I may be an axel obbsed person BUT im dont think he is real. Please get a life.

12. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

just look at my name yup Kaira the silent dreamer they say there are other universes why cant Kingdom Hearts take place in one of them im behind you 100% im just suprised that someone else actualy thinks tha eame way what if the peopl who designed the game where realy like conected to the other universe and thats how they knew about it i mean even if you think this is crazy ya gotta admit it might be pretty cool i admire you for having te bravery to come out and say this GO YOU!!!

13. weird_one_002 Merlin's Housekeeper

Cool KairiSoraKeyoFlight

:D :D makes me feel loved!!!! :D :D

wo0

14. Hissora ahurhurhur.

What i am trying to say is usually (and this relates to EVERTHING) When some thing is though of or made up- It wont happen or is not real. For example have you ever before you go to sleep think of a dream that you want to dream about before you go to sleep and when you wake up it you never had that dream, thats because it was thought of. I do belevie there are other demsions but i dought that one is kingdom hearts.

15. weird_one_002 Merlin's Housekeeper

Ooooh axel....i cannot even begin to tell you the many times that has backfired on me - it really was sad when i couldn't enter a dream that i wished to go to.

Ex: about a week ago - in my KH fan mode - I actually wished to dream of me being apart of the KH storyline (ok so it was a little childish wish :rolleyes: )

---Instead my dream contained nothing but a black oblivion....yes - i had a dreamless sleep that night.....

But if you are suggesting what i think you are, do you really think we can all control our dreams - i believe it is called a lucid dream: when you can control yourself inside of your dream (sorta like a Rp).
    What we dream? How long it seems, compared to a traditional 8hr sleep?
    Whose with us? What we're doing? etc....

:confused: If that's the case then i sure have been missing out on alot :confused:

wo0

16. Arc Kingdom Keeper

i dont mean to sound rude but this is a bit...on the childish thinking level, I mean you need to realizxe videogames are video games and real life is real life, theres no 'other worlds' like that.

17. weird_one_002 Merlin's Housekeeper

No No - i don't take offense until someone....weeeel all you have to do is read the first page....
    But -
    Can you prove that this world is real?, what if it's all an illusion - a veil over our eyes -
    hmmm....i'm about to quote the Matrix:
    [If you define real with what you can see taste and touch, then "real" is just a electrical current in our bodies.]

What if you were blind, deaf, had no tongue, couldn't smell, and if your whole body was numb......how could you prove the world you lived in, is real?

wo0

18. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

You most likely wouldn't know. You would just make an assumption of the world.

Back on KH topic:

While it is interesting to think about it being actually another universe, I wouldn't like to think so, really. I mean, it might sound amazing and stuff but really, it's a game. It's a game made by Square-Enix. I'm not saying your theory is rubbish, but I just dont think it's possible.

19. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't like it when you people come into things like this, and try to be all philosophical about life and why we exist. The real truth is, no one knows what is real and what isn't. There is no explanation for many things. All of you come here and say "This is childish." and "There's no way this can be true. It's so lame!"

Yeah, well, basing our existance on something like God, is quite childish if you look at it in perspective. Never has there been proof that God, or any higher power exists, and there probably never will be. "He's not real, it's dumb and childish." is what you would probably say.

Is every religion, and it's people, dumb and childish? What makes you better? Please tell me, I'm dying to know.

So next time, guys.. just think a little bit. From my point of view, you are the childish ones who have to come in here with blatent accusations and assumptions of things you relate with, that you can't even justify yourself.

20. Arc Kingdom Keeper

if that was directed toward me sora, then sorry i offended you, but i was looking at it from a realist PoV, not religous, I think the ideology of god is a childish belief as well. I only believe in what I can see, what can be held and proven as fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.