Kingdom Hearts II It may be very bold of me, but...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by weird_one_002, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas OG

You do have to be realistic *Sora*. I, too, think religions may be childish. But this is on a different plane than religion.

2. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

Not just you, Arc. A few people in this thread. Mainly the first page posters.

Roxas, I only used religion as a prime example. I know this is a way different subject.. but when you think of it, it's not so different. God is a completely fictional, unbelievable character to me. All I'm saying is that what makes you able to tell someone off for something they might believe in? You have no proof in it's existance, or it's non-existance. So I don't understand why you have to step in with a judgement, and not a fact.

Arc, If you only believe in what you can see, or touch, than.. I think you might need to rethink that.

Like.. I've never been to been to Alaska.. I've never felt the ground in Alaska, and I've never seen Alaska before in my life.. but I know it exists..

Not that I'm saying I believe in God, or this theory in this thread.. but I'm saying you don't have the right to overrule someone in a topic like this based on your opinions and speculations..

And sorry if I'm coming off like an *** right now.. I just don't like people with this kind of attitude, sometimes.

3. Roxas OG

I understand. And I never overruled him, just stated my opinion like he stated his. That is what we're supposed to do, right? Discussing is important, even if it means people getting opposed on their views.

4. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

I see that more as criticism, than stating an opinion. :/
    And I know, Roxas. I'm all for the discussions and swapping opinions and beliefs, but when people start making fun of something, and ridiculing other members for a fantasy, maybe even what they believe in, that's where it should stop.

5. Roxas OG

You're right. Thanks for bolding those things for me.

I was wrong for saying this. And I still stand by the fact I think it is a silly idea, but I guess I shouldn't of been so rude about it :(.

Sorry Weird one, and *Sora*.

6. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

Don't worry about it. It's my job to do this for you, and help you. >.> (Also, I'd do it regardless if I had to or not. What are friends for, anyways? xD)

7. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora sitting playing the ps2 and making me move about lol I can imagine that! :D

OMG if roxas was real I would jump about and scream and go REALLY hyper and hide roxas in my room! :) :) :) :D :D

8. Twilight Deity Link Traverse Town Homebody

some times i think maybe someones controling people

and sorry but i really don't like ROXAS

sorry no offense

9. Sunderland Traverse Town Homebody

Well, somebody could be controlling me right now. We don't know. But the idea of KH being reality is kind of silly IMO, however if it was real (and it could be, but highly doughtful) that would be awesome. The general idea of KH being another universe is very unlikely however. If this game never existed we wouldn't be thinking of KH as a new word. So, it's just a game and not really a universe in my eyes. Of course, SE could have based this off of real proof of a new universe! (I'm joking:p )

10. weird_one_002 Merlin's Housekeeper

Apologie accepted

It's nice to see this thread turn into the right direction, finnaly...

I wanted to bounce some ideas around and got it!!!

wo0

11. Roxas-Kun Merlin's Housekeeper

*Throws large object of death*

The idea of thinking KH being reality is pretty crazy to me, some of the MORALS of Kingdom Hearts may have some meaning, like "Every Heart has Darkness...ect".

But KH as reality? Nonnonono.

12. Ranger_vega87 Traverse Town Homebody

KH Universe

Well I must admit that i've kinda of contemplated the idea of KH universe existing,and althought I doubt that it exists I always like to leave a small window of possibiltie for certain subjects that can't be proven or disproven.
    I mean maybe there is a universe thats similar to KH but thats not the same, for example maybe in that universe theres someone thats similar to the Riku in the game, but thats different in various ways. I'm not saying that I believe that, i'm just giving an example.

13. Yamarai Moogle Assistant

tkgtk

Well, I can't argue about what you said. Amazingly I read this whole thread and some stuff got me up the wall and some stuff is ridiculous. I also somehow get the feeling that people use very "adult-like" words to sound intelligent, but I'm not calling anyone dumb, because I myself have made more dumb mistakes than a balistic-drunken-monkey.

Anyways.....my reply to this is probably an imagination. I remember those pokemon days along with Sailor Moon, (good lord it was hectic!) I was all in lala land and I do drift off wondering about that, but I got to my senses. I was 8, I loved to imagine and believe I was that "Trainer" or that "Sailor Scout" to be the "chosen" one. (wow, now that I think about it, that was crazy!) Yes, and I don't argue with your opinion because it's good to be creative and have a sense of wonder. But I do detest the comments about God, for I'm a Christian; but hey, just like I said and how many others put it, it's all opinionated. It's your opinion and I'm afraid I can't change it.

~*~*~*~*~*~RANDOM*~*~*~*~*~*~**~
    :) :( :confused: :mad: :p ;) :rolleyes: :o :D :cool: :eek: :p :mad: :o ;) :( :) :cool: :eek:

14. anonymous Merlin's Housekeeper

Ive read this hole thread and it has some intressting ideas and i could rant on about religous beleifs and theories on other worlds/universes/dimension or watever u believe(not that anyone is rong or rite) but say kh is another "world", wat language would they speak? theres english and jap kh but would they speak either language or have similar beleifs as us?

at the risk of sounding like a total nerd, wat if our world was the gateway to all the other worlds and wen a new storyline is born another world mirroring it is created and we unknowingly are watching over it.
    I realize that i come of as a 4 year old but who is to say is real or fiction. maybe there is a god and maybe he isnt the highest power. maybe there is no higher power.
    great there i go...sorry about the rant

15. Trisana Kara Moogle Assistant

On the languages, what if it was another language entirely? One that doesn't exist on Earth?

I've written (and am still writing) stories tha focus on the concept of this being a possibility. I have one novella going that is completely original. but centers on a group of friends who find out that some of their favorite books, comics, and tv shows actually exist, and travel through a pond in one of the kids' backyard to interfere.

It is a very interesting possibility to play with. Though it is a pain in the butt to make up tons of original stories just to slaughter them later...

16. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

anonymous many a time i hav ethought that you dount sound 4 2 me im writing a story bout me like apearing in there world getting a keyblade and going on a heroic quest to find a friend and stop orginization 13 from becoming whole and being able to move about in the realm of light!

17. anonymous Merlin's Housekeeper

kul good for u.
    imagination is the birthplace of all ideas.

18. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    As far as KH being a real world, I would have to agree with the others when they say that such a statement would be heard coming from a 5 year old. Now, are there other worlds out there in the universe? Sure, yeah, why not? But KH is definitely a fictional video game. You are being very bold in posting this, though, so... I give you a thumbs up for being honest??

And as for the "force" thing, I really do beleive that people could do incredible things if they learned to use 100% of their brains... too bad I probably never will...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.