It was bound to happen.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by kitty_mckechnie, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

I don't even know where to begin. this is saddening and I can't really express how I feel in a healthy understandable way :3 (And yeah, blame Cin for snagging away the oppertunity for you to be the first one calling me Sammy =o!)

First of, I love all the crazy and not so crazy nicknames you've given me and all the incredible stuff and things and jokes and you name it that we have done togheter.

Agreed, a lot of our stuff is not good for child ears ;3

You're my bestestestestestest westestsstststssts estestetststs pal here, and I don't even know how to fully express how much I care about you. I totally QK you with all of my big girly heart <33.
    I've always loved talking and listening to you, you're one hell of a woman! I really love how you've always supported me, and been by my side no matter what. It would be great just to be there for you, since you always did the same for me. You're my best friends here, I love helping you and being by your side no matter what. And even the times when you've stuck out with me when I've been a *****.
    And I can thank you for getting into staff and pusing me, god I have so much to thank you for.

I admire you. You're so very very fair and nice and you've always done what's best for the site. I don't know if this is offending or not, but you've been like a great super mommy for the forum and it's members >:3 And I admire you so much for that, but also for who you are. You've got an amazing personality, you even managed to make Forsaken wannabe scottish without it being you intention xD
    I love your personlaity, and you for being you. You're someone I really just can't stop caring about, even if I wanted too. You've always had faith in me, and sweet girl, I can't thank you enough for that.
    Thank you so much for all the kind gentle words about me, I send all of them back to you without a doubt.

I hope you do great in life to, and no matter what your father says. YOU ARE AMAMZING, FOLLOW YOUR OWN WILL AND DO WHAT YOU WANT.

And RAWR, I'll find a man, a great one. I'll go to Soho and look straight away! On our wedding day I'm gonna say 'Oh in a second you'll be wrapped around my finger!' I'm jokinG I'M joking xD.
    If you were a man, I'd totally marry you >;3.

And you better keep being on MSN. Or I'm going to go nuts @.@!!!

You were the greatest staff member I've ever seen, with a heart so pure, and such a strong justice. Shame to see you go there.

And you go find Price charming and ride into the sunset at the Hyrule field. <3

You're amazing, I will always QK you, you will always be my Queen. Never ever forget that.

Make it a triple one 3;
    The bolded parts are awesome. <3

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Ok, after readin' several of your guys reaction's, i felt terrible. Like Coco, Mish, Sammy, you guys shot me in the heart.

Guys, please remember. With kitty, there's usually more to thing's than meets the eye.

Please read between the lines.

3. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

She's not leaving forever, she's going to Utah for 2 weeks. I don't know wheter to be sad or happy.

4. Mish smiley day!

God damnit! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I think this is the third or fourth time you've fooled me now. >:|

UM. WELL, I GUESS I'M GLAD YOU'RE NOT LEAVING. xsdfghjrfgte

5. SplitOverload Chaser

6. Amber PLUR

I found it earlier~

But I didn't say anything cuz I didn't want to ruin it~

7. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Why utah...Utah Blows well unless your mormon. Which now that I think about it, isn't kitty mormon?

8. Destined Working for WDW

Utah doesn't blow. Provo does. I'm a born and bread Utahn who isn't LDS and Utah is a place that can cater to anyone.

Unless you like provo or BYU, then i wash my hands of you.

9. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

That she is.

And lol at everyone being fooled. I was apparently the thrd 5th person to find out when I accidentally hit ctrl+A while reading her post.

10. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Oh, Sammy...

Shame on you for not rememberin' that i was goin'. Remember? You were gonna take me to the strip clubs.

And you normally are. :P

Mormon!

My sister is off to BYU Hawaii, that's better. And, we'll be goin' to see folk all over Utah. We have so many invitations, we've had to turn most down.

And aye, SJ. Most folk found out because they accidently highlighted it.

Lets see...Orange was first. - She helped me fix it afteri had made the gap between he paragraphs too large.

Jellybein' was second - She was all ninja like about it.

Forsaken third - He knew straight away. He can read me like a book. He made me do it! He strapped me to the bed and forced me to type it with my toes.
    Sora 13 fourth - Him discoverin' it was a complete accident. He was copy/pastin' it for someone when he found it.

SJ fifth - Agian, accidental select all. But then he actually posted what it said and i'm like, 'DELETEDELETEDELETE!!! I KILL YOU!' but the he did delete it and posted a sweet comment.

I'm pretty sure Sara spilled it to someone. Then CtR and a few others made posts ruinin' my plans. Aye, this was but a mere startin' block for my plan. World Domination.

But meh.

Then i heard of some of your guys reactions, i won't name who, and i felt bad. So i went to Vicar Orange and she helped me with my confessions.

So sadly, you guys are stuck with me...unless my plane crashes, lol.

11. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

wow i never thought it would be you... we never talked but i did admire you

12. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Gotcha :3

OMG LOLOL ON YOUR COMMENT ON FORSAKEN XD

And the other comments you made xD

13. SplitOverload Chaser

Lol. I saw it, but didn't say **** to you. I also wanted to see the replies :D

14. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Hopefully your plane doesnt crash kitty :P I saw it ^^

15. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    I'm a sneaky ninja fruit just like that.

LOLOLOLOL LOST.

HOMG Say hi to desmond for me when you get to the island. You guys will bond, he's a scot too.

16. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Well, now that the jig is up... have fun. :3
    Don't drown in the lake of the salt. o;

And lol @ your comment about Forsaken. XD

17. Luka Deafening silence

18. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

...it's true!

If that does happen, i'll curse you all the way from my island grave!

lol, you're the only one that got that! XD *gives medal*

19. Amber PLUR

So you're leaving on my birthday?

20. Luka Deafening silence

so like after reading the last three pages i thought wtf ?
    i high lighted it right after reading it and i didn't see anything D:
    *has medal*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.