I've lost the will to fight...Is this "Game Over?"

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Destiny's Force, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Let's face it. I haven't been on as much as I used to. I've got papers due every week. I haven't been able to work on Wedding or Switched for awhile because of that. No new avys or sigs. The Negima project's been stopped to a dead halt because of lack of interest. The RPs that I'm in can get along without me for a little while. The Cookie Castle has been able to create its own...status.

And my friends...well, I'm not going to get into that.

I'm spent. Emotionally and physically. Change has happened and I need time to adapt.

This is where I would usually list all my friends/acquaintances/etc...

...but I'm not going to do that. Let's face it. I know I have a purpose here. So I'm not going to say goodbye.

More like a "Catch you later" and such. And so I leave you with this:

In other words...

I'll be back around my birthday. Maybe by then I'll have been able to find the balance that I need. I'll still be on MSN for those who I've been in contact with.

So this is DF saying "Catch ya later!"

-Destiny's Force has activated stealth mode-

2. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

Well I would beg you not to leave, but your doing what's right by leaving for a while to get things together in the real world. And besides your birthday is closer than mine, and mine's only a few weeks, so it won't be long till we see you again. So good luck.

3. Amber PLUR

Well, I don't really have much to say here since I'll still be talking to you on MSN. I'm glad that you're taking a break to get things together. I'd hate to see you get burnt out because of stress.

*leaves cookies for your return* <3

4. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

DF NYU!!! ;_;

Everyone needs time to sort things out once in a while, and it's understandable, so I'll not try and force you to stay...but many will be hurt by this and believe it or not, YOU WILL BE MISSED GREATLY by me of course, and many others. DF, you're a great friend, and an awesome member in this site, and we'd hate to lose someone as epic as you. It's comforting to read that you will be back by your B-Day, which is not so far. I do hope the best for you, and also hope that whatever it is that is bothering you, you'll find a solution to it and will return to being the once fun loving, hyper girl hypnoknismolagniac you once were...just like old times. I wish you the best of luck, love. I'll be seeing you around soon enough. <3

5. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Sorry you need to leave, but I guess its for the better.

Looking forward to welcoming you back!

Take care of business in the meantime.

Bye.

6. Destined Working for WDW

You are one of the writers on here i respect the most dude. I can understand how life can get in the way of writing, but when everything starts dominoing on everything, sometimes a break is needed.

See you when you get back.

7. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

:glomp:

enjoy your break dude.

You definitely deserve it :3

I wont say goodbye because you will be back, so I will just say, stay safe and go enjoy life <3

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Best of luck to you. Relax, chill, take it easy. :3

See ye later. ^^

9. Scott Pilgrim Banned

You will be missed. I didn't know you that well, but itssad when someone might leave.

10. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Catch you later, DF. :3 Remember to drink LOADS of HOT CHOCOLATE, it's the season to take a break and relax whenever you have the chance to do so. Summer doesn't count. I'll also be on MSN as usuall, so yeah ~ we should discuss the latest chapters of Negima once we get the chance, I recently got my hands on volume 19, rawr. :>

Laters.

11. Juicy Chaser

Heh, rest up and whatnot. I know you work your socks off :3 Its time to keep those socks on >D (yeah like that made sense)

Come back when you're ready :3 Take as much time off as you need (:

"Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.." ~ Peter Pan :B

See ya xD

12. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Sorry to hear that; I'll miss you and your awesome fanfic(s). Good luck in real life!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.