Audio Jayn's Music Thread ➜ яєναмρєd ★

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Jayn, May 16, 2011.

1. Jayn

I will definitely give it a shot! Thank you...

New upload.~ Updating the OP with it.

2. Jayn

original arrangement. duet.​
    mix, script, animation; Jayn

3. Jayn

jayn being a slenderman victim loli​

4. Glen Returned from the dead

Give it a try please please please please :P

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

...That was almost adorable until about three and a half minutes in.

someone hold me omg o_____o

AND NOW EVERYTHING IS OKAY AGAIN ASGFDHFSDGDHSFDG HUNCHBACK IS MY FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE ;w;

6. Jayn

7. Jayn

Thank you for the comments, likes and support! ; u ;
    Updated.

8. Jayn

I am genuinely terrified. I haven't uploaded a Full English dub on YT in forever and I'm really scared I'm going to wake up in the morning with 500 dislikes, so. Just going to leave this here while I go off and cry and hate myself.

I really love this song, though. I wonder who else here is watching Magi...?

9. Jayn

So close to 1k subs...yet so far away. It makes me anxious, but also excited and humbled that anyone listens to my music or my singing and actually likes me. It makes me want to improve and do my best and stretch past my current limits. I want to look back on 2012 in a year or two and think, "Wow, I've grown!" I want to make those who support me and have stuck by me since my godawful 2007 dubs proud--even though exposing myself like this (and sometimes even with KHV) makes me incredibly anxious and nervous.
    I just want to keep growing and moving forward, even though that sometimes feels impossible.

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Oh, what a delightfully quirky (and surprisingly melancholy o.o) song!~

I know the feeling of being surprised that people like your singing (still don't know why people liked my Duet Roulette part for Prayer of the Refugee), but it always feels good to know. I've also wondered at different points in my life if it was possible at all to improve from where I was—I was particularly distressed when my voice changed and I couldn't sing my favorite songs anymore—but without me even noticing sometimes, I've been improving. I don't know if that holds true for everyone, but I know that I've always been astounded by your music, and I have complete faith that I always will be. ♥

11. Jayn

Thank you so much, Tale. <33 That made me really happy to read. You're a really sweet person, and that really made my day (twice). Let's keep improving togetherrrr, yay. (^v^)​

Winter / Christmas cover. A few subscriptions away from 900. Yay. I've decided to make this thread kind of like a ...musical journey thread, lol. I may talk about my feelings from time to time. I don't think very many people care about this thread, so I'll just vent sometimes.

I often wonder what type of voice I have. Every time I ask someone, they kind of just say "It's your voice, I've never really heard of a voice like this." Which kind of makes me feel really awkward and out of place, even though I think I'm supposed to feel unique, or something. I don't at all. With a song like this, that's completely within my range, I notice it more. Like. I wish I sounded a certain way, and I don't. : (

Sometimes I don't think I'm meant to sing. I think I'm meant to...Make music / lyrics for other people. Which I suppose is alright.

12. Jayn

A song done with a chorus of mine. I'm really proud of them / everyone. We got it done pretty quickly. ; u ;

13. Jayn

I DID IT!! 1000 subs, OMG. This has been my goal since 10 months ago when I reached my first 100. I'm so overwhelmed...It seems unreal. I've been kind of in a daze about it up until now but I am so so happy and just so...happy, ugh. What a wonderful way to start off 2013!!

14. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Congrats on 1,000 subs! @__@

Lovin' this song - really easy on the ears. Can't help but feel calm when you listen to it. <3

15. Jayn

Thank you, Kitty!! (And everyone who liked my post. You guys are so sweet.)

Annnd it's been over a month since I did anything that wasn't a collaboration, sooo... Here's a sneak peak for you guys. c; This video is scheduled to go public later on today.

Also, follow / like me on Soundcloud & Facebook for extras and WIPs!

16. Jayn

Based on the game Mad Father.​
    (note: Jayn pls organize the OP thnx)​

17. Jayn

Pokemon-themed Chorus I'm in. hurrr.
    I highly recommend listening to the acapella. It makes me happy. ; u ;

18. Jayn

4 my bronies.

Also, I reached 2k subscribers the other day. <33333 Thank you to everyone here, specifically who has supported me. I'm not sure I would have kept postin' my stuff online if not for KHV Chorus and KN and stuff. You guys have been a huge support to me. I highly appreciate it. <3

The OP is updated!!

19. Jayn

i miss u guys ; n ;

20. Jayn

first thing done with my new pc :'D