jokering commands in emu

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by DarkRiku96, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkRiku96 Merlin's Housekeeper

i was looking around for KH 1 codes and i wanted to test them on emu since i'm unable to use ps2
    but when i have insereted the codes the jokered "R2" command won't work in pcsx2.
    how can i fix that?
    there is another way to joker commands in pcsx2?

2. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I'm assuming your using emuhaste if the code jokered isn't working and if that's the case then you should know that jokers don't work with EMUHASTE.:/ did you try walking into another room or did you just try to activate the codes in one place?

Narutosuperkubii edit: Ninja'd

4. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

This is how you joker commands
    [​IMG]

(But seriously, just activate the jokered part(s) of the code at the specified time(s).

5. DarkRiku96 Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm using a pnach file.and when i press R2(2 on my keyboard)the command doesn't work.

6. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I don't have much knowledge with pnach files so I dunno if jokers still work with them so overall I dunno how to help. sorry!:/

7. Majik Chaser

You cannot joker codes on PCSX2. Emuhaste and pnach file do not support it. They are not needed though. On emulator you can activate and deactivate codes in the same fashion as how jokering codes on the console works.

8. DarkRiku96 Merlin's Housekeeper

it's possible to covert the jokered command in 2 codes? like this 1st code=actived 2nd=deactived

9. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

He just got done saying you can't use joker codes....

10. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I think DarkRiku96 is inquiring about that snippet, Lux. Majik mentions that they're not needed, however the explanation of why can seem a bit confusing.

It means there is a way to activate/deactivate codes, like a joker code would. DarkRiku, you don't need to joker the codes (meaning it doesn't need to have the joker lines on it) you can just activate and deactivate while you're playing through the emulator.

11. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Yes I know that. There is no need to for a joker and pcsx2 doesn't support it so what is the issue here?

12. DarkRiku96 Merlin's Housekeeper

my problem is how can i activate a code that is jokered (r2) if a jokered R2 on keyboard won't work.
    And how can i make work pal version of boss warps,because i want to re-do riku-ansem battle but when i go to the great hall,nothing happens,just heartless.
    ex:i use the Fly everywhere code (that need R2 jokered)in a pnach file that loads in pcsx2 after that,i load my game and in-game i press my R2(2 on my keyboard) nothing happen same for the room mod code
    Room Mod (R2)
    E003FDFF 004DDB1C
    102B6AE8 000000WW
    102B6AF0 000000RR
    102B6AF4 000000FF

13. Chevalier Crystal Princess

That the thread creator doesn't know any other alternatives to it.

The problem is that joker codes don't work with it. Majik stated you don't need it, as there is some way to activate/deactivate codes from the emulator itself. You can try to send a private message to Majik, or just visitor message, so that he can help you with it.

This you need to ask in the respective thread -- which I see you have. You're going to have to wait until you receive an answer in that thread.

14. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

. . . . .

Anyway you should just use emuhaste. You can activate and de activate at any time and it is a lot less difficult than using .pnach files.

15. DarkRiku96 Merlin's Housekeeper

emuhaste won't work with pcsx2 0.9.8

16. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Even though it works like cheat engine and it shouldn't matter what version you are using.

If it really doesn't work then use 0.9.6 of PCSX2. There isn't a huge difference between the two.

17. Majik Chaser

Emuhaste will work for 0.9.8 if you set the base address to "20000000".

18. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Uhh well the cat is out of the bag now. Not very secretive are you Carey?

But yeah that is how you do it.

19. Majik Chaser

No reason to keep such info a secret.

20. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

That is rather odd because I was told to keep it a secret. Well that doesn't matter it is known now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.