Kingdom Hearts II Kairi and Sora

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Mathias Jay, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Yeah. It's really horribly obvious. Sora just doesn't like Riku in that way, and it was Kairi that motivated Sora to destroy Heartless, memories of Kairi that helped Sora in Castle Oblivion, and Kairi that fought Heartless and then hugged Sora in The World That Never Was.
    Therefore, Sora and Kairi will get married one day. Or else there's gonna be trouble in the fandom...xD

2. KingdomHeartsFanatic_x3 Destiny Islands Resident

i hope they do.
    they seem like such a cute couple...in my opinion.:)

3. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I can't be too sure about the marrige stuff, but being gf/bf would be great. I hate yaoi. >_>

4. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Amen to that eastercat. Sora and Kairi all the way.

5. kingdomheartsbabe101 Destiny Islands Resident

i agree to the marriage idea of 18 or 20....but come on here!its killing me!they gotta be bf/gf or there might just be a mob outside square enix,yes,i am threatening them if they dont make it happen!i hate to say it......in the photos i found on the website,i seen absolutely NONE of kairi........that cant be good!lets hope theres something we dont see that we will see in the game.as in:

sora x kairi =FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOREVER I"M TELLING YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SQUARE BETTER GET OFF THERE LAZY BUTS AND DO THIS!!!!!!!!!OR I WILL GET A MOB AND GO THERE AND MAKE THEM!!!

phew okay,enough of that for me!its gonna kill me soon.(out of breath)now i'm crying(sob)because i wanna see it!(sob)why cant i?cant they release a video of that!(grumble!)now !!!get it to me now!!! NOW!!!!!!(sigh)very sorry if i seem crazy,but i have waited years for this now,and it could be coming in less than 2 months......sigh...can i wait for 2 months?no!i'll kill myself in less than one!lol

6. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Good to know you support this pairing, kingdomheartsbabe. But you might want to put some spaces in your words and get some much smaller picture for your sig.

7. kingdomheartsbabe101 Destiny Islands Resident

hehehe!srry!:p i was just so hyper...and yes,i would bring a gun to convince them.maybe even the navy!lol!!moahahahahah!i'm evil!i'm baka(meaning idiot,sadly..)in my friends terms!moahahahah!!!!!!!!

but SORA AND KAIRI ARE FOREVER!!!I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH!!!!!!IT HAS TO HAPPEN!!!!!OR THERE WILL BE KILLING!!MOAHAHAHAHA!!!

8. roxasloverdarius Destiny Islands Resident

No, not in the next game at least, it would have to be like KH 5 or someting.

9. Kingdom Glory Banned

I hope they kiss or say "I love you" or something!

10. roxasloverdarius Destiny Islands Resident

XD Yeah that would be funny!!!!

11. kingdomheartsbabe101 Destiny Islands Resident

that would NOT be funny roxasloverdarius,that would be so FREAKING SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and it should happen!now!!!the new games coming out!not 5!NOW!!!!!!OH my gosh just GIVE IT TO ME NOW BEFORE I KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the anticipation is slowly but surely disentigrating my heart!JUST GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and killing my body!my skin is peeling,right on my shoulder,see?lol!just kidding!but seriously!dont make us wait!well,at least me wait.or someone will be strangled.ugg!!!!!!its killing me!

12. Shanny-Boo Traverse Town Homebody

If Sora has to continue battling all the crap that's out in the worlds, I, an obsessive Sora x Kairi fan, can't see them tying the knot, they'd only be lovers. But if Mickey gets off his butt and actually goes around to beat up stuff rather than be all mysterious, and Sora gets a break for a while, of course it'd happen! xP

Because we all know EVERYONE is a Sora x Kairi fan. >.> Yes, even yaoi fans are... deep down... waaaaaaaaaaay deep down...

13. kingdomheartsbabe101 Destiny Islands Resident

yes,a WAAAAAYYYYYYY very distand deep down!!!!i hate yaois!they make me barf!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!28 days fro now the game will be here in america!!and they will finally show what they've been hiding for years......cant wait for it!!!!!!EEEKKKK!!!!i cant wait for it!!!!!!!hopefully they wil confess......and in a romantic way!!!!not only that they do,do it romantic!!!!!lol i'm romance obsessed!!!!!i cant wait for it!!!!!!!it should be awesome!!!!!theres a ssoraxkairi fan in everyone.at least who are fans of kh.my parents dont care....thank goodness.I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THEM TO AT LEAST KISS OR SAY THE THREE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!!!NOW,I TELL YOU KNOW!!!!!

14. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

Maybe not in the games, but they should definitely marry some day:D And then have twins, one blond girl and a blond boy, and name them Namine and Roxas:p

15. kingdomheartsbabe101 Destiny Islands Resident

no,zakurarabbit you just killed it......IT'S ONLY 17 DAYS!!!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE ABLE TO HOLD OUT WITH OUT GOING ALL HOHENHEIM-ISH(fma)OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!PLZ PLZ *crosses fingers*please kiss,please kiss*i will cross my fingers for 17 days if i have to!!make hundreds of videos,draw hundreds of pictures,hundreds of avatars and say there from random people who support the idea and send them to square!!!i will do almost ALMOST anything for them to be lovers!!!dang,i'll get a really bad disease to convince square!!!!!I WILL DO ALMOST ANYTHING!!!!!!AAANNNNYYYTHIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!PLEASE LET ME HAVE IT!!!!!(sob):( i need it now!!!i'm dying for it!!

16. Shuhbooty moon child

yes...and no..

17. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Of course they are!
    ^^ They are going to be happily married forever!<3
    SORA X KAIRI !<3<3<3 :3

18. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

i think they should, it would be nice in the games but i doubt it.

19. kingdomheartsbabe101 Destiny Islands Resident

i dont doubt it!!!!!they will!!or i will da** square forever!!i will make a sig with kairi crying saying "our love will never be known......"and then out of no where,*da** you square!!*gosh!lolwell,time to hit the hay!

20. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.