Kingdom Hearts II Kairi's keyblade wielding style

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by key dragon, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sora13 Moogle Assistant

id pick sora, riku,and mckey but it might be kinda cool if they could all 4 be in the same party

2. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

Sorry about the double post. And true. Sora and Kairi have the character depth of a wading pool to Shaq.

3. key dragon One with the keyblade

If the developers use a Rumble Roses formula...

4. pokekid716 Moogle Assistant

it would be really cool yes... im sure sora will be in the next game... i just know it! my fangirl instincts tell me so!

5. Who Moogle Assistant

kairi wouldn't be able to use it at all. First she'd be like "Sora, it's too heavy!" Then "It's too pretty to scuff up!". When she got into battle she'd be like "But Sora, I can't kill it, it's so cute!" When she saw one of those dog Heartless, and finally whenever Sora or Riku got hurt she'd run over to them crying "I'm so sorry! Please don't leave me, I can't do this alone!"

Probably why they left her on the island

6. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

Hahaha!! That's funny. Seriously, though. She should have never been given a keyblade. For a keyblade to be used, the user has to have some darkness in their heart as well as a strong heart. Kairi is...ugh...completely pure hearted. And not like Son Goku pure hearted, more like Mary Sue annoying as hell pure hearted.

7. TAFKAA8 Banned

I'll give ya the annoying bit. But, I have a question. Why's the keyblade bearer gotta have some darkness? I mean nowhere is that said. It's more of a logical disagreement than an idea one. I believe it's good to be balanced. It's more interesting that way.

8. key dragon One with the keyblade

Uh... the shadow heartless looks "cute," but did Kairi spare it. HELL NO, she killed its dark *** hard.

9. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

Sorry. that was just a theroy of mine. It makes it more interesting. But I still think that Kairi getting a keyblade was an insult. It made not one shred of sense. She just got one just because. Sorry, but I will never see her doing anything Riku and Sora do. Strong will and bravery count for nothing if you are weak.

10. Commodore Axilon Destiny Islands Resident

To be fair, she didn't actually get the Keyblade like everybody else. Riku just kind of gave it to her. My theory goes that it was Riku's Keyblade, but Kairi was able to wield it because she was a Princess of Heart, i.e. she had no darkness in her heart.

I don't think she should be fighting at all. It just doesn't fit her character. If there's any kind of justice in this world, then she'll just give the Keyblade back to Riku and that'll be the end of it.

11. TAFKAA8 Banned

Oh. I get it. Yeah, I agree. The thing made no sense. We know that she won't in the future. That was a one shot deal. I think.

12. The Enigmatic Superior Traverse Town Homebody

Riku: Hey Kairi, just stand there whilst I fight these Heartless in front of me.
    Kairi: Umm... There's some in front of me too you know.
    Riku: What's your point?
    Kairi: Well, can't you give me a Keyblade or something for me to at least try and defend myself?
    Riku:... You're kidding right?

Well you might in a new KH game.

More positive re-inforcement I say!

13. key dragon One with the keyblade

Kairi could undergo a personality and physical change in KH3, you know.

14. Slyzer Traverse Town Homebody

Well. I don't think Kairi will ever be a keyblade weilder. Just a character that will be loved by the other characters of the game. If Kairi is going to be a keyblade weilder, that'll just ruin the story imo.

15. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

if it was riku's why was it so girly? it had flowers on it.

16. key dragon One with the keyblade

Stereotypical idea about girls and flowers.

17. litenite_661 Merlin's Housekeeper

.... i have no problem if she has a keyblade.....

18. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

that reminds me of someone....Marluxia!
    riku doesnt seem like the type of person who would have a flower keyblade though.

19. litenite_661 Merlin's Housekeeper

but it seems like the keyblade is fake because doesnt a keyblade always choose their owner not given to their owner?

sora's keyblade magically appeared in his hand but kairis was given to her

20. Luxord93 Twilight Town Denizen

I dont think :guns: Kairi would be a good KeyBlade master, as for ;) Namine' Thats an entirely different story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.