Kingdom Hearts II Kairi's keyblade wielding style

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by key dragon, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAFKAA8 Banned

Namine doesn't exist anymore. She wasn't a fighter either anyways. So, basically even if she could it doesn't matter since she is effectively Kairi now.

2. key dragon One with the keyblade

Yeah, that scene was way too freaky for me.

3. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

Tell me about it. Am I the only one that dislikes Kairi's second outfit.

4. key dragon One with the keyblade

The outfit was okay, but the bodily changes...waaaaaaaay too Rumble Roses-like.

5. Commodore Axilon Destiny Islands Resident

Well then, Mr. Smartypants, why did Riku give it to her? Surely if it was hers that would be a little unnecessary, yes? And I don't think you get to choose what your Keyblade looks like anyway, or surely Sora would have some uber awesome looking one instead of the stupid Kingdom Key.

6. key dragon One with the keyblade

Maybe a little reflection of what's in Riku's heart.

Seriously, it'll probably be revealed in KH3.

7. littleace030 Moogle Assistant

ooo here's a fun one for all you kairi haters-

what if kairi's been secretly training for the three years that sora and riku were gone? i mean we don't really know she sucks cuz she never really fought. or i think it would be awesome if kairi trains to get really awesome and is eventually able to wipe the floor with riku and sora. lol yes i know you ppl will yell at me for my ideas <3 but i luv kairi and think she should be able to kick as much butt as sora and riku. yay!

8. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

Her attitude suggest that she is a weakling that always needs saving. First impressions are hard to break. And she had a BAD first impression and a BAD second impression. When she becomes less disney like and more Square like, then maybe I'll reconsider her.

9. key dragon One with the keyblade

Well, I did say Disney had a thing for stereotyping princesses as weak, more or less.

KH3 seems to be more edgy, so maybe Kairi will become as badass as a girl from Rumble Roses.

10. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

Here's hoping, my friend. Here's hoping.

11. The Enigmatic Superior Traverse Town Homebody

I wouldn't say Kairi's weak overall, just in the physical department.
    I mean, a prime example of her strength is in KH2 when you've got that moment when she leaps off that ledge in TWTNW without a care about how high up it is, whether or not she'll seriously injure herself or if the Heartless will get her.

I can already see it in the next KH game involving Sora, Riku and Kairi. They'll be faced with some giant heartless or nobody or whatever new enemy will be created for the game, Sora and Riku will wonder what they're gonna do and the next thing you see is Kairi charging past them, Keyblade in hand ready to give out an *** whuppin.

12. key dragon One with the keyblade

Then Kairi shall be stabbed by the creature like how Sephiroth stabbed Aerith in Final Fantasy 7.

13. Forever Love Life Without Limits

To tell you the truth, I dont think Kairi would do all that bad in battle. I can see her in the next Kingdom Hearts fighting alongside Sora. Yeah, I dont expect her to be the best but she could probly pull it off if she was that determined. And a Sora/Kairi Limit would be pretty awesome to see!

However, I could see her running over to Sora if he was hurt or something. But I could also see Sora being way to busy worrying about Kairi if she were hurt in battle to take on an Enemy. So.. maybe putting her in the party isnt such a good idea. I mean, like.. you have to admit-- she wasnt the best with her Keyblade in KH2. But like some people said before.. Sora and Riku could possibly be training her because she specifically said she wanted to go with them on their next adventure.

At this point you have no idea what is going to happen. You never know what Nomura has up his sleeve.

14. key dragon One with the keyblade

Weel if KH3 is set a year after KH2, Kairi might change.

15. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

I absolutely hate Kairi.She would never be in my party.

Truthfully,she isn't even a real Keyblade weilder.Riku just gave it to her because he (and I so agree with this) thought it was about time she started to save her own ***.

Kairi's not gonna be in my party. >.>

16. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I think it would be cool to have her in my party but not right. It's Donald and Goofy not Riku and Kairi. I do like her keyblade though.

17. key dragon One with the keyblade

Yeah, you have a point.

18. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

But what weapon would suit her?

19. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

i think a keyblade since thats what she had in kh2.

20. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

A keyblade would NOT suit her in the slightest. She just got because Square/Disney got lazy with her again like every other time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.