keyblade war : The Keyblade War: Reborn

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Love, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    The war was over, the council fallen and the dark army assumed into power. Even though the dark army had complete power, the imperial city still remained standing but the residents of light were now subordinate to the those of the dark.

A cold wind brushed her cheek causing her to stir, was that a songbird's chirping? Phisoxa couldn't comprehend what she was feeling, all she knew that she was inside a dark void. But suddenly light began to seep into view and her eyes shot open. Phisoxa found herself lying ontop of a bed. It took her a while to realize that the room she was in belonged to the former council leader. Outside the sky was cloudy and a soft chilly breeze leaked in from the window that was open in the room. Infront of Phisoxa tray sat on her lap with food, a rose, and a small note. Phisoxa opened it and read it's contents.

" Good morning, when you are finished come to the palace library."

Phisoxa wasn't sure if she had woken from a bad dream or that she had died and gone to heaven. Deep in her heart she hoped it was either of those two. "wait a moment. . . " She stood up and grabbed an apple from the tray, taking a bite as she walked over to the double glass doors that led outside onto a balcony, pushing them open and rushing outside to grip onto the rail of the balcony. Outside she saw the city was still the same, that it was still hustle and bustle, but then she noticed a few changes about the flaps and tapestries that hung from the buildings below, they were now a jet black color, a change signifying this city no longer belonged to the realm of light. " I'm still alive?! But why?" Phisoxa said to herself as she rushed back inside of the building and then barged outside of her room and found that things were still the same inside. Servants walked back and forth running errands while a couple men wearing armor walked by and disappeared down the hall. Phisoxa's first instinct was to head to the library where the note had said to go, she didn't even bother to knock on the door before entering the library where she found Mixt inside sitting at a table. Phisoxa immediately rushed over and slammed her fists on the tabletop. " What the hell is going on here? I need you to tell me why am I here ? Why haven't you killed me or sold me off? Why are things so peaceful in the city?"

2. Ansem59 Chaser

Fardel sat in the library as well and was startled by the sudden entrance of Phisoxa. Ever since he saw Phisoxa kill Nathaniel, Fardel had a small fear of her. Even though he had not done anything wrong he still was a little scared of her temper... which seemed to be exploding right now! Fardel pretended to go back to reading his book while he waited for Mixt's response.

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mixt counted off her questions on his fingers as he answered them in turn. "I reaped my rewards out of this war and became ruler. You passed out after the kye-blade drained your life force; good show by the way, I couldn't have planned that one better. I'm mildly surprised you lived, but your more useful alive and I saw no need to sell you off but I'm not against slavery if you want that route. And finally the war is over, which by definition is a time of peace. I think that wraps that all up. Did you enjoy your breakfast?"

4. Love Kingdom Keeper

Phisoxa's breathing slowed as she heard Mixt answer her questions calmly and in turn she slumped down into the chair across from him.
    " So its finally peaceful now? Honestly I was expecting to wake up and see it being some hell on earth." She said leaning her head against the back of the chair and turning to start out the window at the gray sky. " So what do you plan to do now, that things are all over?"

5. Ansem59 Chaser

Fardel looked back and wondered how he had managed to survive. Niether Mixt nor his men seemed too interested in Fardel and none of them even attempted to kill him even though he had clearly been wearing the armor representing the light army. Fardel knew why he hadn't attacked the dark army though... It was because in the end, they turned out to be the good guys... In a way... Fardel's world had been turned upside down in the events that had unfolded. Fardel questioned his purpose and his life... what was all the fighting for? What did Rako, his teacher, die for? It all didn't make sense to him...

Raxtion suddenly appeared next to Mixt "Sir, we've rounded up a few criminals. I believe we should execute all of them. They are three woman all around 80 and they have been using fake bus passes for the past two weeks... This kind of disregard for the law should not exist!"

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Throw them into the execution housing, I'll take care of them with the rest later." Mixt said before returning to Phisoxa. "Now I wait for my rule to be adequately questioned. But that is all I'll tell you, don't want to spoil the ending for you. At least not until you get further down the rabbit hole"

7. Ansem59 Chaser

"Yes sir!" Raxtion yelled "To the execution house!" The gaurds pushed the old ladies out of the palace.

8. Love Kingdom Keeper

" That isn't fair you know, they barely did anything." Phisoxa said staring Mixt down with a disapproving look with her arms crossed. " Falling further down the rabbit hole? What you guys up to this time?"

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"It is one continuous plan, this was just a significant checkpoint. As for the woman, they broke the law and that punishment is death. People will learn to shape up fast or face the consequences. Besides, at their age their lives won't be worth much kept alive anyway."

10. Love Kingdom Keeper

" So killing people over small things is really worth trouble? Honestly I don't know why you waste your time on it. . . After all no one will learn if you keep killing them before they get the chance to. And continuous plan? You aren't planning on using me for some reason I don't know about are you . . .?"
    Phisoxa said looking suspiciously at Mixt.

11. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"It might make a bit more sense farther down the rabbit hole. But your role in this is done. Hell, you didn't really have a role to begin with, that was just improvisation. It certainly helped a lot though."

12. Love Kingdom Keeper

"So if there is no role left for me can I leave?" Phisoxa said eying him.

13. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"If you like. I'm already in power so you aren't a bargaining chip, and you don't have much to offer me yourself anymore."

14. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Well then I guess I shall be leaving before you drag me into another scheme of yours, good day." Phisoxa said as she stood up and walked towards the door.

15. Ansem59 Chaser

Fardel got up and ran after Phisoxa. "Excuse me, ma'am. Might I ask where exactly you were intending to go?"

16. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Far away from the imperial city, I can't stay here and expect to stay free for long." Phisoxa said turning around to star at him. " Why would you want to know?"

17. Ansem59 Chaser

"Because..." Fardel stopped as he thought of the words he would say next. "Because you and I have something in common, we are the last two remnants of the light army. And although I can't wear that name with the pride I once held, I still do because it's all I have left... I would like to go with you, mainly because I have nothing left. Nothing but bad memories..."

18. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Sure I guess you can come along, we just got to be careful and not tell anyone where we are going alright." Phisoxa said whispering to him as she threw another glance at Mixt.

19. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"I'm surprised at you. Have I left such an impression on you that you no longer think you can take me? First time we met you had me pinned to rock, now that you are finally free again you are just going to walk away?" Mixt said, not wanting to let her go though he could not explain why he would literally fight to have her there a bit longer.

20. Love Kingdom Keeper

Phisoxa spun around and stared Mixt down. " Why would I stay here if there is no future here for me anymore. Nobody would want to cater to a solder of the enemy, especially one who happens to be part of farce like the knight's council."