keyblade war : The Keyblade War: Reborn

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Love, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"We are only enemies if you make yourself such. Both remaining members of the council are in this room. You could leave and start a rebel group, and likely never get close to seeing me again. Or we could end the squabble here, by ink or by blood."

2. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    "Oh so you want to make peace with me eh?" Phisoxa said as she walked forward and stood in front of his desk. " Is there any reason why you want me to stay so darn bad?"

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Is there any reason now for you want to leave so darn bad?" Mixt mocked

4. Love Kingdom Keeper

"I don't know, something strange seems to be at work here and I guess I will stay with you and keep watch. Is there anything else you need to tell me?" She said staring him down.

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Need to? Nope. Anything that you should tell me?"

6. Love Kingdom Keeper

" No I have nothing else to say. So if I stay with you . ." Phisoxa said pausing as she sat down in the chair across from him. " . . . Is there anything I should be responsible here for or am I just a fly on a wall?"

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"You're a human on whatever surface you wish to place yourself on. I mean really, do you think I'm so cruel as to transform you into a fly?" Mixt stood up and started for the door. "Now I've got some prisoners to attend to."

8. Love Kingdom Keeper

Phisoxa stood up quickly in her chair and walked after him, she then stopped by him by grabbing his arm." Are you cruel enough to eliminate those who make small mistakes as mentioned before? Are you really going to kill them, you know they don't have long to live anyways, it would be a waste of your time . . " Phisoxa said looking up at him and speaking in a soft tone.

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"If they have so little time then they have little to lose, it makes little difference what I choose to do with them does it? This way serves my purposes better. And just like before you miss the forest for the trees."

10. Love Kingdom Keeper

" But what use are pawns if you throw them to the side so soon? They are still pull their weight more then they commit crimes and they aren't hurting anyone. They also might as well be someones family as well, wrecking families will only create more discord in your new found society. . . if you show more mercy people will be willing to move more smoothly under your command. . ."
    Phisoxa said walking along with Mixt even though he probably started walking towards the dungeons by now.

11. Ansem59 Chaser

Fardel followed along, unsure of what to do. He had wanted to leave but didn't want to leave alone. He needed to at least keep by the one person he could trust... Phisoxa.

Down in the dungeon, Raxtion held the three old women, ready to sentance them.

12. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Remind me how being nice worked out for you? I'm in charge now for a reason" Mixt said as they desended a dimly lit staircase that was definitely not there a few days ago.

13. Love Kingdom Keeper

"I guess that's true. . . but . . . this doesn't feel right to me."Phisoxa said shaking her head, trying to get her bangs out of her eyes and maybe bad thoughts out of her head. " Is there anything I can do to stop this?"

14. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Well a straight up genocide would probably do the job. No guarantees but I have to imagine that would speed things along at least." Mixt said, speaking of his true plan but intending to be misunderstood.

15. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Genocide? Of who? What are you talking about?" Phisoxa said looking a bit confused and concerned now as she followed him.

16. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Anyone, everyone, doesn't really matter. But that's just if you want to expedite things. No gun to your head"

17. Love Kingdom Keeper

" What ? Are you sure there is something you are not telling me?" Phisoxa said walking alongside him. " I can sense there is something else behind your words. . ."

18. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mixt thought for a moment. "While my victory is one to be celebrated, I do so as one would win a battle; not a war. However, the next step is one that I cannot take on my own. I tell you this because it has nothing to do with you and you are in no position to stop me. My only worry is that the ones that can stop it might hear as well, but they will surely find out anyway. Really it is more of an ultimatum than sabotage."

19. Love Kingdom Keeper

" What do you mean step up? There isn't anything else beyond what you have now that you haven't won." Phisoxa said looking a bit clueless as she walked aside with him.

20. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Do you believe in miracles Phisoxa? Regardless of if it is a blessing or curse for you, have you ever known events to happen that should not have been able to?" Mixt asked her.