keyblade war : The Keyblade War: Reborn

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Love, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    " Yeah I know miracles, my childhood was nothing but miracles. But I also know curses, curses placed on people by a higher power and not by the hands of dark or light. Like the x-blade, I know my brother acted like he was the one doing most of the work behind it, but the odds of it being placed on me are just too weird. . . its as if someone either wanted to spite me or the others around me with that. Someone above the caliber of the light and the darkness."

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"Exactly. Things that defy our laws, but never randomly. These anomalies won't change a glass of wine into juice or something equally irrelevant. They move with purpose, with intent. But for these to have intent there must be someone to do the intending. But they don't move in the same way all the time, this leads to one of two conclusions. First, that this single entity is fickle and will change intent often. Or that there are actually several of them. Once I had that thought it was hard to escape it. There is a World out there that supersedes ours. I've conquered this world but I'm still beneath them. So I need a way there." By this point the group was entering a dungeon area below where Raxtion and the old women were. "Obviously they care about our World, since if they didn't they would not intervene to begin with. So if I raise hell they will eventually come after me and that will be my ticket into their realm. If they don't come- well lets just say the people dying now will be the lucky ones." They came in front of a mass cell that was full of people Mixt had deemed to be criminals but most did not look dangerous at all. In the ceiling a panel slid away which turned out to also be the floor of the cell the elderly women were in. Try as they might to stay up there they eventually fell in with the others. Mixt pulled out his new stone and with his other hand made an upward flick with his wrist and then held the stone out toward the cell. Red streams of energy flowed out of each person as the everyone in the cell suddenly collapsed and those streams all collected onto the stone before Mixt put it away again.

3. Love Kingdom Keeper

" So there is a group or existence of beings higher then us? How do you know this? have you even seen one of them before?" Phisoxa said closing her eyes and turning away as she watched him absorb the prisoners into his stone." Ugh what did you just do?"

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"There are ways to see that which wishes to remain hidden. Those that dwell in the dark learn as such over time. You find the truth by recognizing the lie. You find the secrets by listening to the hushed voices. You find a god by asking for a miracle. I will bring life into my stone, forcing people to pray for such a miracle and the longer the gods delay that wish the more will be left in ruin and the stronger I shall become." Mixt explained casually.

5. Love Kingdom Keeper

" In our kingdom before it was overrun, the citizens no matter what rank had several temples built in different worlds. Since you may not know our way of life I have to tell you this but the temples were built for godlike figures who are all of the same origin. I always thought it was just boulder dash or a following the realm of light always had. We council members never bothered with thinking of these figures since we were trained to believe only in physics of the heart, darkness, and light. But do you think these figures have anything to do with these higher beings? Or are these figures of worship in the kingdom nothing but just a religion created by humankind?"

6. Ansem59 Chaser

Fardel followed along with them, but as the conversation went on, he started feeling emotions of dread and horror. He understood exactly what Mixt was getting at. His plan was to kill and slaughter millions in a gamble to bring forth beings from another realm! This was madness and Fardel wished to not be a witness to it. "YOU MONSTER!" Fardel yelled out "You would commit genocide in order to find out if there truly are beings superior to us?! You are not only a monster, but a MAD MAN! People pray because they want to believe in a higher power, not because there is one!" Fardel said in an attempt to make Mixt change his opinion on the matter of supreme beings, even though Fardel prayed himself. "There is no god, nor gods! You'd be wasting your time to take it out on what's left of the population!"

Meanwhile Raxtion stood there happily humming to himself. Then he noticed a flower on the ground. He picked it up and put it in the hair of a woman, who had been decapitated merely five minutes earlier.

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"I didn't ask what you believe. If no god is coming to save you then fight me yourself. If you win you're a hero, if you lose you escape the hell to come. Or are you afraid of being the blessed champion of the gods and making that hell by your own hand?" Mixt shook his head while walking off. He figured Fardel wouldn't accept his challenge but wasn't worried if he did. "Let's go look at those temples, they might lead to something"

8. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Ah alright, you just need to be careful, the temple goers can be a little crazy at times." Phisoxa said walking ahead of him so she could lead him to one of the closest and most favored temples, the temple of Aiadera. Phisoxa weaved through the crowds but staying close enough that Mixt would keep up. Some of the townsfolk looked at Phisoxa with mixed stares as she passed by, wondering why a knight of the now fallen council was wondering around with her enemy.

9. Ansem59 Chaser

Fardel followed along with his sword always waiting.

Meanwhile, Raxtion followed behind them all seemingly unaware of the situation, while really he was waiting for the show to start, and got popcorn ready for when Mixt killed Fardel.

10. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mixt followed along, not saying much. He found it strange that Phisoxa would be a guide, but figured she was doing it for her safety with perhaps a little bit of Stockholm syndrome to egg it along. Eitherway it was helpful.

11. Love Kingdom Keeper

it took about five minutes to reach the nearest temple and it was packed with people,when Mixt and Phisoxa came to view, most of the people in the temple either kept to themselves, walked out, or tried not to be noticed. Phisoxa walked inside seeming to be oblivious by the negative way the citizens were acting. She stopped at the foot of statue of a beautiful young woman dressed in ancient attire. " This is the temple of Aiadera . . . the goddess of life, light, and birth that's what I was told by the towns people. She is sort of like a virgin mother goddess to them I guess. Do you think its possible she could be one?" Phisoxa said looking aside from the statue and focused her eyes on the strange hieroglyphs on the temple walls that seemed familiar to Phisoxa as if she had seen the same type of symbols in a dream before. On wall also was a alter holding a few things believed to be holy relics of the goddess, not that Phisoxa believed they were but she couldn't help but take notice of them. The items displayed was a crown, a golden plated rose, and strange pendant that captured Phisoxa's eye since it looked familiar.
    " Hey the way that necklace is set it reminds me of that pendant my brother gave me months ago when the war was still going. Do you think its the same type of thing?"She said touching it but only gentlely. There was a red gem in it indeed but it seemed a little different from the red stone from before and it had a really strong malevolent aura about it.

12. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mixt went and picked the pendant up to examine it, blatantly ignoring it being sacred. "Very curious, " He muttered. And then put it back down as he turned to leave. "Could you show me one of the less traveled temples? Not a deserted level, but just a smaller congregation?"

13. Love Kingdom Keeper

"I guess I will take you to the Temple of Rhizm." Phisoxa said leading him off again but this time towards the forest that sat on the outskirts of the city. She let them basically along a stone path through a pine forest. She kept going till she reached a stone formation that was part of the mountain range behind the forest. Thats when Phisoxa ran her along the stone looked up, looking for set of stone stairs somewhere. She then stopped when she found they, although they were narrow and worn down by hundreds of years of people walking up and down them. She then began walking up the steps till she came to the mouth of what appeared to be a large with a colorful drape in front of it. She pulled back the drape and walked inside finding that there was a small streaming running through the cave and somehow direction into a fountain that sat the back where it held a statue of a wild looking man. There was a few people inside, mainly scribes and peasants praying, they took little notice to those who had entered. Phisoxa stopped at the statute and found a few holy relics like that of the temple Aia. except they were sitting inside of the water of the fountain and even though they were made of what appeared to be metal they didn't seem to rust and shone just as brightly as a newly crafted blade. There was a ring with what appeared to be clear light blue stone that gave off a strange glimmer, a silver ax, and a baseball sized glass sphere that had what appeared to be fire burning inside of it. " This is the temple of Rhzim, the God of Humans."
    "

14. Mixt The dude that does the thing

"This is more like it. A god worthy of an attack." Mixt said, boosting the gods ego with a compliment mixed with a threat in the same breath. Mixt then reached to the philosopher's again but instead of pulling out the entire stone he used alchemy to slide off the tiniest of fragments, in certain light you might not be able to see it at all. But as Mixt dropped into the fountain along with the artifacts the effect was unmistakable. The surrounding water quickly became red (though still clear) and seemed to glow slightly. This effect overtook the flow of the stream and 'flowed' away from the shrine, though the current still went in towards the fountain. "Red Water. It is the most impure form of a Philosopher's Stone other than a singular soul. One who knew what it was could use it to assist them in alchemy mildly. But to those without caution, it is a deadly poison. To drink it means certain death, and just being near it means sickness by the vapors. History is littered with villages destroyed by the slow death of the unexplainable illness caused by the red water and an alchemists folly. But I'll be the first to use it intentionally as a weapon. Now lets begone before we suffer as well." Mixt said. He could transmute gas-masks to protect the lot of them, but this way the god Rhizm could perhaps be provoked into a more immediate showing. After all a duel would be in Rhizm's favor as a long battle would have the Red Water destroying the mortals.

15. Love Kingdom Keeper

Phisoxa looked a little saddened as she looked around the cave at the people inside, they were only farmers and the poor but there was little she could do now. Atleast most were older folk and didn't have much time to go. She took the sleeve of her jacket and put it against her mouth to keep the toxins out. " Lets go. How long do you think its going to take to effect them?" She said heading towards the mouth of the cave.