Birth by Sleep keyblade weilders duty.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Beucefilous, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

in the beginning, Eraqus said that it was the duty of a keyblade weilder to strike down any who would upset the balance between light and dark. so if someone was going around filling everywhere with light and destroying the darkness would they have to kill them?

2. Arch Mana Knight

Technically, yes. Eraqus did however hug up towards the "Light Side" so he'd probably be hesitant about something like that. Of course, that doesn't mean that "balance" implies there should be an equal amount of each. It just means that there will always be darkness...but there should just be more light around.

3. Daxa~ #stalker

Well I guess it kinda depends...because he was always talking about how there was ment to be a balance right?
    So either theyd "get rid of them" or maybe just make more light(if thats possible..)

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Well, we can assume that light isn't easy to make... otherwise, people would probably just in the face of overwhelming darkness, make light to combat it every time.
    So... I don't even know if what you're asking would be possible, but in these terms.
    Balance can also mean to keep things stable. Having a lot of light around isn't really a bad thing while having a lot of darkness in this case is.
    If someone went around making more light, I doubt the Keyblade Wielders would have need or reason to stop him unless he was making more light for some ulterior evil motive (dunno what... but yeah).
    As long as the darkness isn't too strong, then presumably things would be stable in the universe, and as such, the balance that the Keyblade wielders are trying to protect would be upheld too.
    That's my views anyway.

5. Llave Superless Moderator

I assume he means the worlds in Kingdom Hearts are on the light sight. So far, we only know that the Realm of Darkness is on the Dark side. (Save that FM castle, may be a reversed dark version of Cinderella's world.) So when he means all who upset the balance, he probably means too much darkness in their world would upset the balance.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

but when you think about it, didn't Xehanort even say that Eraqus wanted to destroy all darkness and that there needed to be both light and dark? Why is it that the villian who relies on darkness and everything has to be the sensible one that knows that you can't have one without the other....please parden the Mickey theft.

7. Llave Superless Moderator

Well, he was talking to Terra, i think he was manipulating Terra into believing Eraqus was the bad guy.

Because It's made from a Japanese Company. Major influence: Taoism.

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

This is a good point, I think so however I think the point is that Light is harder to come by as darkness is everywhere so to do so would be an extremely difficult job. Yes, you need the balance between light and darkness but I wouldn't run it by Eraqus to not do anything since he did want to destroy all darkness found in Terra. Yes that may have been MX manipulating him but I still think that Eraqus hates the darkness with a passion.

9. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    yeah..... Eraqus realized at the end though that he also had darkness in his heart... XD that's what i think anyway...

But i think it would be possible if there was tooooooo much light that they would have to deal with that problem... BUT, if you look at almost every kh game, one bad guy or good guy states that the brighter the light gets, the bigger the shadow gets meaning that the more light there is, the more darkness there is... so you might have to assume that enough light will also keep the darkness in balance?

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

If Eraqus doesn't like darkness, what do you think he would say if he saw Riku? I mean, he actually gave in to darkness, used it, and everything else you can think of. Eraqus would probably go insane from whatever might happen if he knew

11. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    i was thinkin about that Aqua101... XD I think he would ya... Riku would get defended by Sora and Mickey though!!!

12. 61 No. B

I'm not convinced they would. Ever since the first game people have been fighting to destroy the darkness, not fighting for balance.