Birth by Sleep Keyblades at all?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by P, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I'm not mad. I just said I give up. Thats all.

2. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

But you made it sound like you were angry, because someone didn't exactly get the same thing as you did. You must give people a chance.

3. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I think we should all get back on-topic before Repliku comes back and really does close this thread.

Is Pika still here?

4. P Banned

Yes. There was a Nomura quote on this too. I posted it a few posts back. I asked a question on how it could be interpreted, but it got dragged off-topic before any answer was given.

Could it be plausible that they were entirely different and were made to be an equivalent of the heart-keyblade? (or Vice Versa)

My theory is that memories get used with the keyblade to give it form, while with the chaserblades, the strength of the person's spirit allows the blade to be manipulated. If a strong spirit wields it, this is better than a keyblade. If a weak spirit does so, the blade is near useless.

Especially as Nomura confirmed it.

I suppose. I like the failed experiment idea too.

Sora's blade has endured worse. I doubt the Kingdom Key would shatter.

Enigmatic soldier. Terra. I was referring to the wandering spirit. (is that it's name?)

Works for me. Does Ven's or Aqua's have it?

Nothing to argue here.

Well with Chasers, it could be the answer.

Ditto.

Heh, thanks. Think this could become a discussion?

I like that theory. It works. But I think that they would still get memories as they went around the worlds.

Dunno. Any pika_power sightings?

Topic has changed slightly. The new one is "How do the chaserblades differ from the keyblades and why?"
    Yes. There was a Nomura quote on this too. I posted it a few posts back. I asked a question on how it could be interpreted, but it got dragged off-topic before any answer was given.

Could it be plausible that they were entirely different and were made to be an equivalent of the heart-keyblade? (or Vice Versa)

My theory is that memories get used with the keyblade to give it form, while with the chaserblades, the strength of the person's spirit allows the blade to be manipulated. If a strong spirit wields it, this is better than a keyblade. If a weak spirit does so, the blade is near useless.

Especially as Nomura confirmed it.

I suppose. I like the failed experiment idea too.

Sora's blade has endured worse. I doubt the Kingdom Key would shatter.

Enigmatic soldier. Terra. I was referring to the wandering spirit. (is that it's name?)

Works for me. Does Ven's or Aqua's have it?

Nothing to argue here.

Well with Chasers, it could be the answer.

Ditto.

Heh, thanks. Think this could become a discussion?

I like that theory. It works. But I think that they would still get memories as they went around the worlds.

Dunno. Any pika_power sightings?

Topic has changed slightly. The new one is "How do the chaserblades differ from the keyblades and why?"

5. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

But how do we know the Kingdom Key is the 'real' one, and those of Terra etc. are fake? I mean, have anybody seen the keyblade of Sora without Keychain? Even if it is the Kingdom Key, it's that shape because of a Mickey Chain, so maybe the keyblade of Sora without a keychain looks like the ones in BBS? It's just a thought here though.

6. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Interesting theory. It may account for Ven's chaserblade shattering.

Exactly .

Interesting.

Ven uses a chaserblade, which is different from the normal keyblade.

I believe so.

Quite possible.

Possible .

Definitely .

They would get new memories.

I swear I saw one in Viridian Forest!

7. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

I had an epiphany: Do you think that Roxas' keyblades are soul-keyblades?

Like, every single "heart powered keyblade" has a "soul powered keyblade" counterpart? I dont really have evidence to back either question up, but I'll say this: why was Sora able to weild Oathkeeper while Roxas did as well?

Not only this, but in the boss battle between Roxas and Sora, you were able to take control over Roxas' keyblades but they didnt respond like normal keyblades...they floated over Sora's shoulder instead of in his hands...my only guess for this reason is that they "weren't used to Sora." But then I realized, Roxas IS Sora so why wouldnt they be? And then I decided that perhaps it was SORA not used to Soul Keyblades...

Afterall, this ties in quite nicely with Roxas being a nobody...the keyblade is attracted by the strength of the heart, so why would Roxas be able to weild them? I think, Roxas had Soul-versions of Oathkeeper and Oblivion, in which case, they were attracted to Roxas' soul...afterall, nobodies have souls, they just dont have hearts, right?

And I still have a theory that Sora has Ven's heart within him...
    Ven weilds a Soul-keyblade...shouldnt that ability transfer to Roxas?
    Maybe there arent S-keyblade and H-keyblade counterparts but since Roxas is a combination of Sora (his memories) and Ven (his body/form) maybe his keyblades are "mixed"?

I know I slightly contradicted myself at the end of my theory, but I'm making this stuff as I go on, XD

8. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I think you may be a little right,even though you contradicted yourself. :P

9. What? 『 music is freedom 』

You obviously make good theories while inventing them along as you go. Excellent work.

10. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

Just me but... Where did everyone get the idea that "real" keyblades were indestructable?

11. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I guess it was new to everybody so they thought that they couldn't be destroyed. They seem to be durable, but when frozen they shatter.

12. Noise For Love and Justice

...im still not conviced about the whole keychain stuff

it could just be that there a different type of keyblade