Birth by Sleep Keyblades at all?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by P, Oct 15, 2007.

1. P Banned

Doubt it. Sora is the guy who tries to protect the person who messed around with his memories and wiped out a year of his life. Any normal person would have attemped to kill her as soon as they found the truth.

But Illusionary Oblivion was just noting a point, not really making a big deal about it.

But thank you for reminding me of the Prophecy.

2. FFKHfreak Destiny Islands Resident

well when you watch the vid you see that they grap riku's,sora's and king mickey right. so they have to be keyblades right

3. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

The true master weild the true keyblades

4. Ginix Traverse Town Homebody

Well, there are only 3 real Keyblades. One of which being Ven's Keyblade, The Way To Dawn. The rest are just "Tester" Keyblades if you must. The only 3 real Keyblades are

1. King Micky's (Dark Realm)

2. Sora's (The Keyblade Of Light)

3. Riku's/Ven's (The Way To Dawn)

The way to dawn has not had a purpose yet. But, those are the only 3 real Keyblades that we are aware of at the moment. The rest are replica's, or fakes.

5. P Banned

Really? Then why did Master Xehanort and the Dark soldier have keychains? Their blades were like the Kingdom key, Mickey's key and Way to the Dawn.

6. Ginix Traverse Town Homebody

Dunno, maybe they were Sora's and Micky's keyblades... just in a different form. The forms on the keyblades change when you put a new keychain on it. Thats why Sora has so many other world keyblades.

7. Radiusro Gummi Ship Junkie

For real? , didn't know that.

8. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

King Mickey was being trained in magic by Yen Sid. That's why Terra, Aqua, and Ven didn't use any magic. And we see Kingdom Hearts in KHs 1 and 2 because Org XIII was working to create it.

9. Starbound2 Moogle Assistant

Actually, Aqua at least used magic. Reflect to protect Terra.

10. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Well that was a very simple spell. I meant powerful magic that can be very harmful which is only
    used by MX.

11. Illusionary Oblivion Merlin's Housekeeper

In my experience (which, admittedly, isn't as good as it could be...) Reflect spells in KH2 can only protect the caster... but Aqua's spell looked like a remote Reflega to me... If that's not 'advanced magic', I don't know what is.

Yeah, Mickey was being taught in magic by Yen Sid, BUT there IS another reason it's unlikely that Mickey was Terra/Ven/Aqua's teacher. He's too young. The mouse we see in the secret movie looks older than Mickey could possibly be at that point (take a look at the flashback scene where we see him talking with Ansem the Wise in Radiant Garden...) It's more likely that the mouse is Mickey's father, or something... and the 'Master Key' (or 'Inverted Kingdom Key' if you prefer...) might be some kind of royal heirloom... I dunno...

12. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Well, I just called him Mickey because I didn't know what else to call him. Let's just call him UM. Unknown Mouse.

13. oldman106 Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, 'Unknown Mouse' looks VERY young to me ( looks as if its a VERY young adult ) So yeh Probly Is Mickey! and is keyblade looks like Star Seeker? Since when did Mickey/UM Be able to Drive??

14. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Are you stalking me or some thing? Also, UM has a greater crease between his nose and the rest of his face than Mickey does.

15. restless twilight Moogle Assistant

Something has been bothering me. In the ending in KH2 the three armor guys are seen picking up the three chained keyblades(Mickey's Sora's and Riku's) and ends a dark firgure walking towards them which ends up to be MX. In the KH2 final mix, they are fighting with just there regular keyblades, was that an error on the developers part or did something happen to them that I must of missed, because the videos do seem to be one continuous sequence.

16. P Banned

I think that it was merely concept for the first one. Can you explain otherwise?

Also, the Mouse at the end being a different character is a very good idea! It may explain why he is using star seeker. Therefore the mouse seen in Coded is also UM!

Or of course, it could just be Mickey. I do not think that Disney characters age normally. Look at timeless river. Mickey just downgraded in quality. I think it is just because the graphics for that scene were great that Mickey looked a bit strange.

17. Eternal Session King's Apprentice

The Way to Dawn doesn't existed in the past.. it create from Soul-Eater.. i would think that MX or DS are actually weilding it...

18. P Banned

I think it was downgraded to soul eater, but enough of that.

The Keyblade video was merely concept. They pick up the blades, then turn to the evil guy.

19. Illusionary Oblivion Merlin's Housekeeper

That movie is SET in the past...

As for Disney characters not aging in the normal way, think about this... in the flashback scene where we see Ansem the Wise and Mickey talking, Mickey looks young (almost equivalent to someone in early twenties, maybe). 'UM' looks much older than that, so I sincerely doubt they're the same mouse.... Maybe father and son?

Oh, and since when did the Keyblade influence when Drive could be used?

20. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

It just occured to me! If UM isn't Mickey, then how did Yen Sid get the Star Seeker Keychain? Makes ya think, huh?