Kingdom Hearts KH 1 secret bosses

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Brayden96, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brayden96 Merlin's Housekeeper

how do i beat all 4 of them
    ice titan

kurt zita

sephoth

phantom

i can nealy beat kurt zita but the others i dont know what to do

2. Axelxxx45 Destiny Islands Resident

in the real world, blowing away fantasies.
    fight all of them a couple of times, get used to their fighting styles. I suggest a lot of ethers for phantom and kurt Zisa. Be at least level 60 before you challenge them.

3. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Actually, level +75 is better... It allows for more time in between healing and stuff, yadayadayada... The Phantom is probably the hardest, cause of the Doom ability and the changing of required elements... Focus on the others first... Ice titan just needs for you to hit the ice back at its head till its knocked out... Sephiroth usually doesnt let you finish a combo and The Phantom, as stated above, is just damn irritating... Just equip items that raise defense, hp and mp and have fire, cure and stop in your magic shortcut and you should be fine...

4. Axelxxx45 Destiny Islands Resident

in the real world, blowing away fantasies.
    not really, i beat sephiroth at level 60. I used a lot of ethers and ars arcanum.

5. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Each boss has thier own trick.

Ice Titan you need to gaurd his Icicles. By far the easiest.

Kurt Zisa is by far the easiest if you know the trick. Summon Tinkerbell. She will constantly heal you, wich will help you survive the periods where he stops magic. During the segments where you need magic, physical attacks will have him drop mana.

Phantom is the second hardest. The battle actually revolves around the clock. The trick is to beat doom. When he cast it, it can't be dispelled, but the trick is to cast stop on the clock tower. However, his other attacks is what makes him tough. He uses another spell where he shoots a black cloud at you. At first the move is just really painful. However, as Phantoms HP gets lower, it becomes a multi hitting move, which is impossible to survive a hit from, and it homes you everywhere. The trick is to hide behind the clock tower and let it block the attack for you.

For Sephiroth, each phase runs differently. During the first phase, jumping and floating around letting the first move wiff is usually enough to leave him open for a counter. The second phase can be beaten by using arcs arcanum during the flaming move, and the move where sora throws the keyblade during heartless angel. Or you can throw an Elixer after it hits. That is very hard to time though.

For the final part, you gotta realize he will use the above two moves, in addition to Omnislash, which you need to avoid like the plauge. And spam dodge roll during Supernova.

In each of the battles, its important to use your MP wisely.

6. Brayden96 Merlin's Housekeeper

thanks for the help i will give a reply soon maybe friday

7. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I'm warning you... I really over simplified it. And I am now close to lvl 90 on my KH-1 data. So any tactics i use will probably be move overpowered than your Sora.

But if you need more help against a boss, let me know.

8. Tikem Gummi Ship Junkie

Actually, I beat Kurt Zisa and Ice Titan at lvl50 using the same tactics as ICSP posted. They really easy that way.

9. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah but Ice Titan isn't that hard. I stand in the corners and just deflect his icicles (SP). and then when i can i go to the middle and attack with Ragnorak.If you'r in the absolute corner, then you can't get hit by a few of his attacks (the freeze breath, the freezing-zone-thing especially).

Try to memorize the movements before he starts his attacks too. That helps me when he summons the ice balls.

The time thing with the clock is correct with the phantom. I know that Stopga stops the clock for a minute. not sure if all stop spells do though.

The other two are basically covered. Just be aware after a few bars are down on Sephiroth, he does the worst move which would technically kil you without second chance. The trick is that he usually teleports to the area behind you. Watch your placement.

10. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well speaking you get a stop upgrade from phantom you need to look at Stopra, not Stopga. And there are formulas for the effectiveness of stop, what it comes down to is high max MP means better spells.

Anyway my added tidbit of advice here is since Kurt Zisa and Phantom are the hardest team battles don't be afraid to pull out your mega items. If you don't use them here you're not going to use them ever.

11. krayzie Lionhart

Ice Titan: hes actually easy, just block wen he shoots ice and reflect it
    stay at the top to avoid gettin frozen

Kurt Zisa: extremely hard, just attack him wen you see an opening and block and dodge roll out of the way wen he attacks

Phantom: just use magic accordin to his heart color (even with that hes still very deadly)

Sephiroth: with sins hardvest he can kill you at any moment so you cant let your guard down at all!
    so equip lots of high potions and wen he does sins harvest dont shase after him or use magic just be ready to use the potions
    remember not to do it too early or you'll die
    then just attack and avoid his attacks
    his deadliest and best attack is sins harvest

12. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I actually reccomend Strike Raid to deal with Heartless Angel (aka Sin Harvest). It's the best way I've seen to interrupt him and if it fails you're invincable for a few seconds so you'll survive the follow up attack and hopefully be able to use an item in time. Obviously I would reccomend elixers here but if you don't have enough hi potions aren't that bad.

13. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

OH, Well I havent played against Phantom in a few years so I don't specifically remember. Either way, it stops for a minute though

14. krayzie Lionhart

oh thats smart

same i barely remember this fight
    but i kno it was as hard as hell

15. Mixt The dude that does the thing

It may be simply a minute but I would doubt it. I know the clocktower has a stop weakness. I just can't seem to find what it is, but I could swear I had seen one before. Maybe it's just doubling the regular one? The regular stop formula is (max MP + 2) seconds. The upgrades don't deal with duration they deal with area of effect. So the whole -ga vs. -ra point is irrelivent for this battle.

16. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

oh i am realy good at beating them,
    the ice titan may seem hard but all you need is patience once you beat him youl notice that he'l become realy easy the next times.
    the strategey is to block all his ice shards, when he begins to shoot them three way you can use combinations of block and dodge roll but thats not the hard part (youl have to study him, you can even get no damage..) but when he is about to use his freeze just glide to the top of the stadium, and once he sends out the ice chunks you only need to dogde or block two of them dodge the first absorb the second and dodge the last (you can absorb every other one)

for the phantom, his orbs are the only thing that does damage, if you cant cast certain spells dont go for it wait for it so change, i prefer you wait till its white so you can attack. so he will lose more HP doing so. Fighting him requires major patience, but after a few trys you can do it, and cast stop on the clocks, youl die within seconds if you dont keep your eye on the clock.

for Kurt zisa just rely on yor reflexes, studying his moves bareley increase your chance for victory. dodge roll underneath(or jump over) for horizontal spin and to the side for verticle spin. summoning mushu tinkerbell and bambi helps ALLOT... when he stops you from attacking mushu comes in handy and so does bambi. tinker bell keeps you allive...
    with out them it would be hard to win because sora will eventualy run out of magic (i never use items so thats my way of keeping mp) Timing is the key.. and when he spins his blades those moves are blockable.

Sephiroth is just like the ice titan. Beleive it or not the only two not magic related keyblades that will help you beat him are the metal chocabo and the oblivion. the strat is dodge all regular move combos or block if your using metal chocabo or ultima weapon. when he jumps attack him when he land allways wait for his jump....
    to take his health down from purple release flurrys of strike raid and ars arcanum and you will eventually see pink. have mp rage equipt for one slash will revive two or more mp bars. when he does sin havest and hes far away dont freeze. (it is hard to recover from that) if you dont think you can reach him run towards him slantedly he has to aim the move if you look at it... (so dodge rolling to the left or the right will longate the time it will take for him to cast.) and the only move left to worry about are Meteor and my favorite omni slash. for omni slash dodge roll back and forth or use a block-roll combination if your using black chocabo. and hit him when hes finished, for meteor just move back and forth to dodge all of his crators and the last bomb should miss if you dodge roll.

thats that for the most patience is required....

17. krayzie Lionhart

wow i didnt kno that about things harvest
    good job
    hey after beatin the gost and kurt you cant fight them again right?

18. chargedcloud Twilight Town Denizen

i think you can fight the ghost, but im not sure about kurt, i dont think you can fight him again. save before just in case

19. Brayden96 Merlin's Housekeeper

okay guys thanks for your help i have now beaten ice titan and Kurt Zita. to bad on the English version you dont get a keyblade for beating ice titan cos it would help a lot. i tried beating phantom but i ant at a high enough level i think i am around level 60 on standard mode and for seproth i cant damage him i do alot of attacks but he dosnt get hurt and they are direct hits i thought it might be oblivion so i tryed diven rose but still no damege

20. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

He has an extra health bar. Just like Hades

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.