KH Class RP (Re-Made)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by dabeatmaster123, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Daisuke then quickly ran out ignoring them and found his way out of the working station... "Wow..." he said looking at the tall castle... "Well look who's here..." He heard coming from behind. Hibiki looked at him fiercely. " I'm surprised your weak self made it here..." He then quietly laughed a little. "I-I've gotten stronger..." He said. "How about a fight then?" He said as a large dark keyblade with a shuriken at the end appeared in his hand. "Nobody interferes..." He said glaring at his opponent. "I...I can d-do this..." He said shaking.. Yuffie stood there and watched. She sighed and said, " This kid..."

*EDIT*

OOC: Sorry if Im going too quickly or if Im creating too many fights...

[​IMG]

2. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    Trixis heard Hibiki and rushed out of the work station. "Why do you ALWAYS Have to pick a fight Hibiki!!?" She asked flustered. She then smiled at Daisuke. "I know you can beat him! I believe in you"

~Edit~
    OOC: You make it more exciting! lol You aren't going to quick with the fights. I like rp's more with the fighting and the peaceful moments.

3. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

"You've got to be kidding me..." Lexi said to herself. She walked to Yuffie and said "Hi I'm Lexi," she waved at her then faced forward to watched the match. "You can do it Daisuke!"

4. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Yuffie sighed. "Sorry about this, he's really a good friend, he just wants to see him get stronger..." Daisuke's summoning keyblade appeared in hand. "I-I'll do my best..." He quickly ran at him with his blade. Hibiki then quickly dashed and slashed Daisuke. "Aaah!" He said rolling in the grass.. He then got up, his stomach was cut due to the shuriken... "D-Don't worry..."

[​IMG]

5. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

Trixis was trying to fight the temptation of running at Hibiki. If he was such a good friend, why is he always bullying Daisuke!!?! Trixis thought clenching her fists. She reached in a pouch she wore on her butt and pulled out a potion for after his fight.

[​IMG]

6. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

OOC: dbm I'll go tomorrow since it's way too late now for me today. I'll see you tomorrow! And good luck with that fight! XP Daisuke, fight, fight, fight! -Axel, KHII

7. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Lexi sighed "He's attitude needs a tad adjusting then.." She giggled. "c'mon Daisuke you can do this, remember what you learned!" She yelled.

8. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Daisuke then kneeled down... "Y-you.. lack... f-friends.. don't you?" He said as he held his keyblade high... "Tron!" A light was shown and pixels came flying out forming into Tron... "I was about to do the trial for another team..." Daisuke sighed. "S-Sorry but I need y-y-your help..." Tron smiled... "Ahh my old trial taker... Hibiki..." A large number of white top pixels appeared and barraged at Hibiki... Hibiki dodged the first three swiftly, jumping on each one, but as he was about to flip again another top came from behind and all of them quickly attacked him and he fell towards the ground. He landed on one of his hands and flipped backwards... "Using other people... not obeying the rules... really is beginning to tick me off..." He then began to glow dark energy around him... A large dark spinning shuriken appeared above.

EDITS*

OOC: Ok I hope I see you tmrw =P Thanks

9. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

Trixis glared at Hibiki. "You know, you really piss me off!" She growled at him. She didn't really like Hibiki's personality period.

10. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Lexi rested her hand on her shoulder. "Trixie, Calm down... you may not like this situation and neither do I. But we cannot do anything. So calm down and just support Daisuke. You're negative energy isn't good for Daisuke" She said to her while watching Daisuke fight

11. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

Trixis closed her eyes, sighed and then forced a smile on her face. "Come on Daisuke!!!!!"

12. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

The shuriken instantly hurled at Daisuke with dark energy.. "Tron!" Daisuke yelled... A platform-like top appeared and Daisuke got unto it quickly. "Spin!" Daisuke then went head to head with the shuriken and Daisuke stuck his keyblade out, they were slamming into each other head on... rapidly flying through the air... The shuriken bounced off again, but then rammed into Tron... Tron began to fade and so did the top pixel. "Thanks Tron"... Daisuke said as he jumped down. Tron disappeared. "Hmph........ not bad..." Hibiki said loosening up a bit... "But this fight has just gotten started.."

[​IMG]

13. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Nice action!!!

Trixis just gazed on watching the match. I know you can win this Daisuke!!! She thought to herself.

14. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Thanks =3= but I gotta go to bed =1

15. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Okay! Talk to you on friday hopefully then! (can't get on thursdays *shot*)

16. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Its ok... see ya! Maybe team 2 could catch up tomorrow =P

17. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: *crosses fingers* Let's hope so! Night Dabeat!

18. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Hope Im not godmodding btw >_>

19. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: You're not. You are allowing hits to hit you and you aren't going too gung ho on the action against the foe.

20. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: Sorry about my lateness *sweatdrops*

Kenneth slowly joined the group of people asking "What did I miss?" while noticing the fight. True Kenneth appeared on a nearby tower overseeing the fight between Daisuke and Hibiki before aiming his eyes at Hibiki.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.