Re:Coded KH Coded on PSP? :\

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DjC, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjC Chaser

I went to KHInsider cause I was bored, to find out a new rumor of KH Coded coming to PSP in 2009, this is probably a lie, explain your thoughts here :D

2. Repliku Chaser

I don't think it will since it's going to be for cell phones. If the game also came out on PSP I would be happy so I wouldn't have to play it on the cell phone but right now I've heard nothing yet to validate that rumor.

3. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

It seems unlikely, but I hope it's true. Cell phones suck.

4. riku2211 Traverse Town Homebody

well, i think that even if it doesnt come out on PSP someone will make an emulator or something like that and get it on PSP

5. exile0025 Gummi Ship Junkie

and share it with every one else

6. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

This would make me very happy but im pretty sure Nomura said he didn't want to favor either console.

7. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Anything is a possibility. I think it is very unlikely, however.

8. jafar custom title

Since when are cell phones a console? Making games avalible for cell phones is pretty lame. It's totally not the purpose of a cell phone and it's annoying when you get calls that interrupt the game.

9. DjC Chaser

I think he was trying to say that someone could make an emulator to emulate cell phone games on the PSP. Well, I am currently learning PSP programming and assembly language, maybe if I get good enough I will make one. But don't expect anything in the near future. . .

10. Yukichin Traverse Town Homebody

Well, Japanese cell phones are way more advanced than phones anywhere else in the world; they're what many Japanese people use for many functions a computer can do, if I remember correctly. So, it's kinda becoming a console, at least in Japan.

Also, FF Agito XIII was announced for PSP instead of cellphone finally, so it wouldn't surprise me if Coded went there too.

11. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Sux 4 me. I have an iPhone (TM). I figure it wont have too much info in the game. It's on a cell phone after all.

12. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't think an iPhone is compatible with KH Coded.

13. Scott Pilgrim Banned

You know, if it came out on the PSP I would buy it. I doubt it will come out though.

14. Noise For Love and Justice

i want to play this game only to see what the hell its talking about, but the game play seems so blah for me

but if it DOES come to the psp i will buy it :3

15. Majik Chaser

doubt it, look at before crisis

16. Nobody_XIII Traverse Town Homebody

I dont think it willl ever happen....>>......would tottaly buy it if it actually comes for the psp :P....it would be awesome though....

17. I Am erica Banned

I don't think that it'll ever come to the PSP, but hey I thought the same about FF Agito XIII and you all saw what happened there...

18. ultima_sora Traverse Town Homebody

i don't think it's gonna come to the psp considering how close it is to coming out..
    then again u never know -.-

19. 007 Hollow Bastion Committee

I hope it's for PSP, but the iPhone (and therefore the iPod Touch) could probably handle it. they shouldn't make it for normal Cell Phones, just the iPhone

20. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Oh please, the iPhone is not god. MANY phones could handle a game like that, especially if it's something like tetris or a puzzle. And if it was made just for the iPhone, there would be little to no sales, as I don't think the iPhone is popular in Japan.
    It's possible, I guess. Maybe Nomura wants to see how it's recieved first and then go from there...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.