Birth by Sleep KH:FM 2.5 BBS Game guide?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Shuhbooty, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Shuhbooty moon child

So for the past hour my sister and I have been looking for the guides for the games we have, and we're looking for the BBS guide (because we already own KH1/2 original guides) and SHE wants to collect them, but I want to actually use them because from guide reviews says battle system seemed complex? And people got the guide for it.

Anyways here is the guide we found on Amazon, and I believe it's for the PSP version. https://www.amazon.com/dp/074401239...ails?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid=1467344255&sr=8-1

Our question would be: If we got this copy here- would it matter ever though we are playing the FM2.5 version?

2. Blaine Destiny Islands Resident

It would be helpful I think, but dang 10 bucks for it.

3. Shuhbooty moon child

Again, for someone that has not played BBS yet I'm looking forward to finally playing it, and when I read the reviews I KNEW I had to have it. And for 10 bucks, I'm sold. But thank you, I think it'll work just fine and then I can come back here for help if I need it. :]

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

I think it'd be helpful for the main story and getting most of the Commands. FM specific stuff (like the bonus bosses or bonus Keyblades/Commands/etc) wouldn't be listed there, so you'd probably just have to Google to find that stuff out. Even then, iirc there's not a TON of FM-specific content in BBS (the extra Aqua chapter withstanding), so you should be fine just using a guide for vanilla BBS. :]

5. Shuhbooty moon child

Awesome, i figured this was the case because there is like a 5 year difference from the games and obvi FM HAD to have extra stuff, and I can always come here for help if I need it. :] As much as I want to buy it to say I have it- I just want to use it. xD

6. Blaine Destiny Islands Resident

I think a general article on how to find hidden items would be so useful to our google ranking and if you even can making a youtube video of finding those items would generate thousands of views and potential visitors to KHV.

7. Shuhbooty moon child

As cool as it would be for me to make the youtube videos I lack the equipment. :/ I would only be able to just share via text or make a recording of my game pay with voiceover via camera. My sister owns the ps3 and I the xbox, so I only have stuff for my xbox.

I agree though, it would help out people alot and give the site more views. Maybe I can work something out, but it wouldn't be HD. Or someone else can if they have the time.

8. Blaine Destiny Islands Resident

Doesnt have to be HD, I know my PS4 has a record and upload to youtube feature, I'm sure xbox does too.

9. Shuhbooty moon child

I've never tried it that way because I like to edit stuff and I ramble. Streaming always got me with constantly talking so reminding myself to not do it via videos is a challenge for me. Thank you for the boost of confidence, I'm actually thinking about doing this.

10. Blaine Destiny Islands Resident

The way I do it is I'll record it from my PS4, upload it to youtube, copy it from youtube and then it'll allow me to edit it and put it in hd, adjust the brightness, add text etc...

I say give it a try, I'm always here to help if need be.

11. Shuhbooty moon child

Killer, I'll try it out then. Thanks coach!

12. Blaine Destiny Islands Resident

/slaps on ass, go get me my trophy son!

13. Karuta Reborn

Outside of for collection purposes, I would actually advise against buying game guides. All of the information in them is available free online. GameFaqs is a site that hosts countless guides for games, including full walkthroughs and guides for specific parts. All of the Kingdom Hearts games are on there (http://www.gamefaqs.com/search?game=kingdom+hearts). The version of BBS in the 2.5 collection is BBS Final Mix, so I would recommend reading the BBS FM section of this guide: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/735143-kingdom-hearts-hd-25-remix/faqs/70271