Re:Coded KH Re:Coded Max stats question! (Trophy chips)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Gelatinous Ghost, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

Hello there. I picked up Re:Coded after 6 months of not playing, and I have been looking to max out Data Sora's stats. Now I know you cannot have 100% proficiency in all attributes,and you cannot have 100% resistance in all attributes, but when it comes to attack, defense, and magic, I am aware that these max at 200 each. My question is this: Can I attain the best attributes possible in all areas without all 30 trophy chips? Thanks in advance.​

2. Plums Wakanda Forever

I'm actually not too certain myself. :x

I think you do need the Trophy Chips, but I know that some System Sectors (the one with Bugged Roxas) allows you to get multiple stat chips (not sure if there is a limit either). But to be on the safe side, I think using Trophy Chips would be the best method for now, depending on your level/stats currently.

3. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

Ah, balls. I will start collecting as many of the trophy chips as I can, then. I also have one hundred floors to complete in the avatar sector. I believe you can get high tier stat chips from there as well. With enough points, anyways. Thanks for your input. ​