KH-Vids Law Firm!

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Princess Celestia, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

IDK, but he reads pron, and is infactuated with a girl he met when she was 7, and he was already an adult.

Also, his character bio in Dissidia notes, "Cecil is good with children." However, he did end up marrying a grown woman.

2. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Darn, I hope you don't end up hating me for some matter, then ultimately putting our friendship on jumpy grounds. Hell, I know I can be a handful sometimes, but if that happened, I'm going to be utterly devastated. But I do understand what you mean. I find it sort of amusing as to how KHV acts as certain mediums where people come together for something completely other than KHV. Ah, the online world...more like KHV world--it's changed people's lives in a more serious way than reality could. xD

Oh, dear...that is an issue. We're both invisible these days. I suppose the bricks thrown in the dark to see if either is on is the only way we can maybe come across each other on MSN. Though it is rare that I'm om MSN lately. Sometimes I've my moments, but eh...

Ah, yes the more difficult classes...but it's not so bad and I believe you can do it because you're super sexy smart...and sexy too, of course. Hahaha. This is actually one of the reason I did not want to bother you since you're getting closer and closer to your first degree. Time and studies are crucial at this point. I'm going to have an interesting time next year when 4/5 classes of mine will be different Bio classes. Can't wait.

G'night Jean. You sleep well and rest up. Don't be a procrastinator. And omg you'll be 20 soon. Yes, I still remember. :3333 We'll continue talking via KHV with our ever so growing conversations [just like old times] till we find each other on MSN. G'night and sweeeeet dreams~

I love Japanese manga/games/movies/anime. It's so...loveably wrong. :3

3. P Banned

Hello folks, it's guess that song time again. What song is in my signature now? No peeking at the source code!

4. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Wut? ._.

5. P Banned

6. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    *poofs in* I'm back again! Sorry I haven't been on lately. School. And a lack of wanting to get on. But I still probably won't get on as much. Because of school. >_> Who knew chemistry could be so hard? And it's just the math part!

7. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

8. Amber PLUR

Hey guys. I royally screwed myself over in my homework! 8D

9. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

GOO JOB!aLike mother like daughter. I'm so proud of you, o sweet child o' mine. :'DDD

10. Amber PLUR

I pushed a majority of my homework to the weekend so I could safely play catch-up without hurting my sleep schedule, forgetting I had a sleepover to go to for my friend's birthday. Now I'm rushing to finish as much as I can so I don't screw myself even more during the week, especially since I have something going on next weekend as well.

11. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

O very nice...I recall doing that for three long weeks. Ah, the many ways I screwed myself over. HAHAHA.

12. jafar custom title

just thought you ought to know my birfday is tomorrow and I only accept Bidoofs as presents.

13. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

14. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

*walks in*

yo.

*walks out*

15. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

no I love you guys. It's just that KH-Vids is starting to lose its spark. Even if the Role PLaying Arena was alive again. Even if Nymph came back as well as Destiny Star and we all RPed till 2 or something(I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to pull that off. XD) I don't know. i think I'll just pop in ever 2 or 3 days. Not daily like I used to.

16. Amber PLUR

I demand some of you to return to the Cookie Castle.

17. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

All old awesome threads are dying... D:

18. P Banned

*Claims* .

19. Me? End up hating you? That's like, freaking impossible o.o. WTF is wrong with you, woman?! It would take a lot for me to hate you. Ever. You're too much awesome, and you're a great girl. Perish the thought that I'll ever dislike you D:. And I don't hate anyone in the first place, really (you truly have to screw up big time for that one). It's more of discouragement, but you get over it. The thing is that, you know, after someone says something, you wonder if they are really your friend. That's the problem. So far, no one has given me any reason to shred them to pieces. I love you all <3.

Yeah, it is the online world. But I doubt you can come on a board like this, and not expect to know people or make friends of them. So, it's practically the same connection. And that includes the problems with it, unfortunately.

I tried to see if you were on last night, I think. Or so. But yeah, I'm usually invisible because there are people there I don't really want to talk to, if you catch my drift (the whole above reply). Well, not that I don't want to talk to them, but it's hard to get back to normalcy when you got two things happening around it. To be approached, how do you approach them? It's in that level. Tension, I think. I've fixed one, like I said. And we'll see how that goes, and if I will talk to each the same before everything happened. But yeah, I'm not on MSN that much either Dx. Shame how things change.

Yeah, now it's definitely the most difficult classes. I'm just glad I'm out of English, because essays due each week or certain two weeks just piles it all the more. Philosophy is even more of a pain, considering I have to think deeply about life. And you can bother me when you want, I'm not THAT busy. I'd like to spend time with you and talk. I can't wait until you start college, as well. I want to see your reactions xD.

*hugs forever and ever* We'll have it again. WE WILL. And I am 20 as of, well yesterday, the 27th! 8D I feel old, and yet, ecstatic.

20. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Nonsense! I seriously believe the 20s to 30 are the Second Teenage Years. Because now that you're an adult you can do more stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.