KH-Vids MEP: In Memory [FULL]

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Darkandroid, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Darkandroid Gets it Together

It's been a while since the last KH-Vid MEP, which ended up being a big success, so now seems like a good time to do a new one.

For those who regularly visit the forum, you would of found out that a well liked and popular member Soku has passed away recently. So in respect and remembrance of him this MEP will be dedicated to him.

There will be no limit on song choice, we don't want the tribute MEP to be totally depressing. So pick any song you wish, from happy or emotional. Lets just make it fun and enjoyable for those taking part and those.

To those who wish to take part say so here or PM me, whatever you wish. Once you are done with the video just send me a download link via PM. Now for the technical aspect.

Quality: Ideally good quality in both picture and sound.
    Length: 30 Seconds - 1 Minute 15 Seconds. No shorter or longer.
    Limit: There will be no limit on people taking part, the more the merrier. Nor a limit on skill, people of all skill levels can take part.
    Footage: Last years attempt at diversity failed with only one non-KH video. So this time like the Top 5 make it KH, FF or Disney related only.
    Song: Anything, just nothing to crude.

Deadline: June 25th. I believe that is a reasonable time to get a video done by.

Due to huge response, if you want to take part tell us by June 6th, or else you won't be able to.

I hope may people take part and I look forward to the entries.

People involved:

RoxasXIIIX
    sorafangirl
    TheChosenOne
    HayabusaZeroZ
    Shades
    narutokhfreak15
    KnightReaper
    bblpkhispolyamorous
    Knightshade
    Sacae
    PaopuDragon
    MarissaTyphoon
    GameFreak12389
    KatastrophicKaylee
    squallxrinoa
    jojo13
    Doxyc
    DSK
    Stardust
    Bambii
    Hissora
    Ghetto
    Xendane
    roxygal123
    DarknessKingdom
    kngdmhrts2
    sepirothpk
    Shiranui
    Sora_The_keyblademaster
    mixt
    SoraKey89
    tataya
    xaldin7th
    khfreak87
    Goomner
    Mariam
    DawnedDusk
    Samcyxk
    shiki
    EvilMeRc8
    Sorikai
    HazHeartz?

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Darkandroid, Jun 4, 2008.