KH-Vids.net Under New Ownership!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by spdude, Jan 15, 2008.

1. spdude Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Hello everyone!

I am spdude. The new owner of KH-Vids.net.

So what exactly happened? deathspank has given up ownership privileges to the website, due to the large amount of work that comes from running a site such as this.

Not to worry, deathspank will still be here, checking in and helping out when he can, he has not forgotten his lovely creation! This would be a good time to thank deathspank for all he has done.

I know, I know, this is a whole lot at once. No worries. There will be no major or inconsequential changes. (This includes site policy, staff, etc).

And a little about myself? I've owned countless websites throughout the years, it's become almost a hobby of sorts! I have a lot of experience with websites and I can't wait to take this site to the next level! It is so nice being part of such an excellent, fun, and tight knit community.

It's always tough being the new guy; I hope my welcome isn't too bad!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by spdude, Jan 15, 2008.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Well look, it wasn't a bubble after all. Didn't see that coming. Anyway welcome to the forum.

Is this one of these situations where people shout "The king is dead, hurray for the king!" ?. : D
    2. Knightshade
      Knightshade
      spdude...wow I just realized sumthin. sp obviously stands for senatus populsque doesn't it XD (anyone get that...probably not)
      Well anyways Hope you enjoy the site :D
    3. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      Probably the same reason why DS doesn't really post on the forums in the first place except when he really has to

I really don't see how this is a shock. Everyone should've known DS probably wouldn't speak a word to us about what he does with his site.
    4. Allstargamer
      Allstargamer
      Congadulations Spdude! You now own two of the largest KH oriented fan forums on the net!
    5. Xegreny
      Xegreny
      Lol, hai.

This better not be some devious trick, like the last time. >:

If not, then welcome to the site. Post lots, follow the rules. :D
    6. Ienzo
      Ienzo
      Wow, nice to meet you dude. I'm sure you'll do an excellent job.
    7. oX Angel Xo
      oX Angel Xo
      congrats on becoming the new owner!!

welcome to the site, dude!! :D
    8. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      Sp makes the rules now. >:|
    9. Xegreny
      Xegreny
      o:

I should be afraid? Very afraid?
    10. khmage1918
      khmage1918
      I don't have alot to say about having a new owner of this site... Just, try and do you're best spdude.... Did I spell that right?
    11. Sencilia
      Sencilia
      Welcome

Welcome spdude! I hope you do your best for this site! and uh thanks for all your hard work deathspank!
    12. spdude
      spdude
      Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.. appreciate your confidence in me. I will be trying my best to keep this place running and growing at a healthy rate.

The thread is getting long, and I'm not able to keep following it.. so if something truely needs my attention, feel free in sendng a private message.
    13. Mexony
      Mexony
      Welcome:D Won't be any problems from me:D No sir ree;D (Well If I do something wrong.. by accident) but I like you already:D
    14. venster
      venster
      Oh wow. Well....welcome. I bet you'll do a good job leading KH-vids.
    15. Xegreny
      Xegreny
      Get yourself a Avy and Sig. :|
    16. soul899er
      soul899er
      hey

hi its fine with me and also welcome to the website, more power to you if u wanna take this to the next level this will be interesting
    17. reptar
      reptar
      WOW! NEW OWNERSHIP1!!!!!! :O

This is what happens when you spill Orange juice on your keybord and get on later at 9:36 XD

DARN YOU ORANGE!

anyways welcome!
      im known as the smexy one (im jusst kiddin)
    18. DigitalAtlas
      DigitalAtlas
      ...holy ****... an admin that checks PM's.......
    19. DarknessKingdom
      DarknessKingdom
      ...that's new...I think...is it?

o.O

Anyway, you're prolly not going to read this anyway but you have a late welcome from me.

...yeah. Late welcome.
    20. Crumpet
      Crumpet
      Hello, welcome to the sight XD

lol im just ANF, remember to SMILE
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.