KH-Vids User Awards 2011: The Rules

Discussion in '2011' started by Misty, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

Nominating Rules

1. You may only nominate two members per category.
    2. You must send the correct nominations to the correct people. If you do not, we do exercise the right to completely disregard your nominations—but we’d rather not do that! More information will be given in the nominations thread, when it is up.
    3. Only send one message to the staff member when nominating. For example, even though you are sending Xavier Thread Nominations and Best/Worst Member Nominations, just put it all in one message.
    4. Please directly copy and paste the categories. You do not have to nominate for each category, please just leave an N/A in the space. For example, if I choose not to nominate anything for the Thread Nominations, I will still include it in my message. This just makes things easier, organizationally, for our staff members.
    5. Please try to use a member’s current username. Do not nominate using nicknames, real names, former usernames, etc. We will not hunt down who you are referring to.
    6. You may not nominate yourself.
    7. While we allow and encourage campaigning for categories, please limit it to your signature and avatar space. Do not create threads, post on people’s profiles, message people, or any other form of badgering to be nominated. If you are found bullying members into nominating or voting for you, you will not be allowed to participate in this year’s awards.
    8. Please do not nominate inactive members. The 2011 User Awards cover the period from the end of last year’s (roughly the end of July) to the present, so please consider that. For example, if Joey was a sectional moderator in February of 2010, do not nominate him for Best Sectional Moderator in 2011—give this year’s sectional moderators a chance to win!
    Voting Rules

1. Polls will be public, therefore we can check if someone is creating alt accounts to boost the votes for a particular member. If you are found doing such behavior, you will not be allowed to participate in this year’s awards.
    2. It is not required that you post in the thread of the poll, but it is encouraged!
    3. You may not vote for yourself.

If you would not like to have your name submitted for any category, please message me and I will take your name out of the running. Just keep in mind that these awards are all in good fun, don’t feel bad if you’re nominated for something like Worst Member!

If you have any questions, please just leave me a message!

And most of all have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.