Cycle 1: KH-Vids User Awards: Winners!

Discussion in 'KH-Vids User Awards' started by Lauriam, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

Alright, folks, the votes are all in for Cycle 1 and we're ready to announce the winners! If this is your first time winning an Award, post in this thread to redeem your pin! If you win a Decades award, keep an eye on your alerts; you'll be getting a new pin as well! Now then! Down to the winners!

Most Adorable
    Last Year's Winner: Maka Albarn
    Last Year's Runner-up: Ghost

D'awwwwww aren't they just so cuuuute?! These members just seriously, I can't even. They're just like, so adorable it just makes me squeal sometimes! And this isn't just me typing for flavor, lol, this is me, Marushi, I actually totally agree with this one! The Most Adorable member is clearly Maka Albarn, and right behind her is Heart <3 (Sam), both just super kawaii~ ^.^

Most Ambitious
    Last Year's Winner: Aelin Fireheart
    Last Year's Runner-up: Krowley

In this dog-eat-dog world, only some of us ever make it to the top. KHV has decided that Marushi is the most ambitious, with Krowley clawing his way up the ladder right behind her.

Most Changed
    Last Year's Winner: Makaze
    Last Year's Runner-up: Mish

Change: That elusive concept everyone's always reaching for... Especially whenever one of those "post your oldest rep" threads comes around again. KHV's decided Yozora (Rat) made the mark this year, with Cstar coming in second!

Most Committed
    Last Year's Winner: Aelin Fireheart
    Last Year's Runner-up: libregkd

Ugh so you know those people in your life who are like, always saying they'll do something, but then when it needs to be done, it never is? Well you don't have to worry about that with these people! KHV's decided that when it comes down to it, Marushi will always follow through on her promises. You can always trust Aelin to be there, too.

Most Creative
    Last Year's Winner: cstar
    Last Year's Runner-up: Beep Boop, Captain Arch

When it comes to creativity, nobody can come up with the ideas like these members. The creativity is practically tangible, it's so strong. KHV votes Cstar in as Most Creative, with Jiku Neon and Maka Albarn showing their own creative side as well.

Most Down to Earth
    Last Year's Winner: Skyheart
    Last Year's Runner-up: Maka, Glen

There are those who believe themselves to be the end-all. The star. The center of the universe. But not these people! These members don't particularly fancy themselves as living in the clouds, thanks. They'd rather stay here on earth with the rest of us regular folks. Not to brag or anything, but KHV has voted Marushi as Most Down to Earth, with Maka Albarn in second.

Most Egotistical
    Last Year's Winner: Iskander

Meanwhile, for the people who do seem to think they're the center of the universe, we had two ties, so they all get a prize! In first place, we have Arch and Amaury, while in second, we have Iskander and the aptly-named Ego Emporium. I mean, it must be hard for people with such huge egos to share the spotlight, but they'll have to get used to it.

Most Helpful
    Last Year's Winner: cstar
    Last Year's Runner-up: DigitalAtlas

If you've got a problem, if no one else can help, and if you realize the A-Team has been retired since the late eighties (except for that one 2010 movie but we don't talk about that) then maybe you can come to these people instead! Looks like Marushi is always willing to lend a hand, if you can put up with lame puns, dad jokes, and references to a super cheesy eighties action series. If not, perhaps Aelin would be a better fit, eh?

Most Heroic
    Last Year's Winner: DigitalAtlas
    Last Year's Runner-up: Ars Nova

Everyone needs a hero, a masked man or caped wonder to fly in and save the day before riding off into the sunset. This year, KHV has chosen Marushi as the Hero, with Boy Wonder as the loveable sidekick. XD

Most Hypocritical
    Last Year's Winner: Calxiyn
    Last Year's Runner-up: Korosu

This might be kinda random but does it bug anyone else how many people on social media seem to hate Hippocrates? Like the poor dude doesn't deserve all the hate, y'know? Yeesh. As far as hypocrites, well, KHV's decided Amaury is tops, with Cstar in second.

Most Insane
    Last Year's Winner: Krowley
    Last Year's Runner-up: Beucefilous

If there's a normal path in life that makes perfect sense and is the obvious way to go... These members will not only go the opposite way, but they'll take the time to turn the sign-post around so they can snicker at anyone who falls for it. Did that metaphor make sense? Maybe not. But they would do that and you know it, because they're insane. This year, it looks like Cstar has reached a whole new level of crazy, dragging Aelin down the Path of Nonsense right along with her.

Most Inspiring Member
    Last Year's Winner: Krowley, Heart
    Last Year's Runner-up: Trigger

Whatever you want in life, whatever you dream of, you can achieve it! You're strong, beautiful, smart, and talented, and if you just work hard enough, I know you'll reach the stars! *ahem* Yeah so I guess Marushi lays it on pretty thick with the pep talks, and Maka Albarn and Deathspank (2.8 HD Remix?) also inspire their peers!

(So there's actually a member named Deathspank and he was the one linked to the poll soooo I'm just assuming that whoever nommed him meant Deathspank 2.8 HD Remix, a.k.a. Luxord, because the regular Deathspank has apparently been banned since like 2012 or something lol)

Most Intelligent
    Last Year's Winner: Marushi
    Last Year's Runner-up: Captain Arch

The saying goes, if you want to be smart, you have to surround yourself with smart people. Guess these people don't have to worry about it, though. They've got smarts to spare. KHV thinks Arch is pretty smart. Makaze and libregkd, too. Mathematicians, logicians, technicians... Yeah, Most Intelligent definitely had actual candidates this year lol. XD

Most Interesting
    Last Year's Winner: Marushi
    Last Year's Runner-up: KHGrl15

When these members talk, they tend to catch the room's attention. Maybe the stuff they say is kind of clever, maybe it's funny, maybe it's just plain weird, but it is DEFINITELY interesting. This year, Most Interesting goes to Yozora (Rat) and Cstar and Ars Nova are a pretty fascinating study as well!

Most Intimidating

There's just something inherently scary about people sometimes. Not everyone gets it, perceptions vary, but to some, they'd rather not approach these people if they can help it. Namely, libregkd and Makaze. There's just something about them that makes people nervous...

Most Knowledgeable about Kingdom Hearts
    Last Year's Runner-up: tamale

LET'S FACE IT. Being knowledgeable about Kingdom Hearts gets more and more impressive with every new game. What with time travel, dream-worlds, clones, puppets, possessions, memory manipulation, Heartless, Nobodies, Dream-Eaters, Unversed, wars, subterfuge, prophecy, betrayal, and like, three different Kingdom Hearts's floating around, anyone who can keep it all straight at this point is some kinda genius. Well, according to you guys, that title goes once again to Krowley, with tamale being, same as last year, right behind him!

Most Knowledgeable about Video Games
    Last Year's Winner: Jube
    Last Year's Runner-up: Krowley

Moving past the inner circle of Kingdom Hearts, who's the most knowledgeable about video games in general? Who seems to know something about everything anyone ever talks about? Looks like Arch and libregkd have your vote, with Jube coming in second!

Most Likely to be a Bot
    Last Year's Winner: libregkd, Ghost
    Last Year's Runner-up: mvitkun

Sometimes there are those people who just... idk, it's like they don't... Well, let's just say sometimes you feel like posting a garbled image and asking them to type out what letters they see. Just in case. This year those people are Amaury, and Swordsman_John. I mean, they're prooobably not robots. I think. >.>

Most Likely to be Banned
    Last Year's Winner: Makaze
    Last Year's Runner-up: DigitalAtlas

Better keep an eye on these people... There's every chance in the world they'll cross a line one day and then BAM! They'll be outta here. Kinda scary that Arch is on staff, but who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll be a good boy. Jube, on the other hand... ;D

Most Villianous
    Last Year's Winner: Jafar
    Last Year's Runner-up: Cstar

Everyone loves a good villain - and these members are no exception to the rule, with Arch voted in as most villainous and tamale working on his evil laugh for next year. Baddies to the core, they are. A force of pure evil. I mean, they both love dogs, though, so how evil can they truly be?

Seriously, heh, how evil can they be? Asking for a friend.

Most Likely to be Famous
    Last Year's Runner-up: Boy Wonder

Some people are destined for stardom - they shine so bright you need sunglasses just to look at 'em. KHV voted Jayn as Most Likely to be Famous, with Sebax and Mish in second place!

Most Likely to be on KH-Vids Forever
    Last Year's Runner-up: Fearless

The joke goes that no one ever really leaves, that we're all stuck here forever and even if we go away for a little while, we'll always come back. I mean, it's just a joke, but these members seem to take it a bit more literally than others. Krowley and Amaury will probably never leave ever, while Marushi can't seem to stay away for too long herself.

Most Likely to be on Staff
    Last Year's Winner: Captain Arch

(SO ARCH WAS MOST LIKELY TO BE ON STAFF LAST YEAR, HMMM? INTERESTING) XD

Who are your predictions for the future Staff team this year? Unsurprisingly, the candidates are from the RPA (can we talk about a conspiracy? Like, please?) and it looks like we predict CrownMoksha to be most likely to join staff, with Cstar in second place.

Most Likely to End up in Prison
    Last Year's Winner: Moksha, Trigger, Jiku Neon

Some people just belong in the slammer. Who knows what crime will land Blaine there? Well, I'm sure a few of you have a few guesses. Arch, though, is a stranger case. I didn't know guitars could even be sent to prison...

Most Likely to Never Hit Premium
    Last Year's Winner: KHGrl15, Ghost, Fearless
    Last Year's Runner-up: Zelda

Ever chasing rainbows, only to find them always out of reach. Behind one more hill, perhaps? Just a little ways down the road? It's right there, but the closer we get, the farther away it seems. LadyAzura (KHGrl15) and Marushi probably aren't going to be catching their rainbows anytime soon, and Ghost doesn't even seem to be trying.

Most Likely to be President
    Last Year's Winner: Boy Wonder
    Last Year's Runner-up: al215

There are those who are simply born leaders, who care deeply for their communities and long to do whatever they can to serve the people around them, and make the world a little bit better. For this, Plums has been voted most likely to be President, with Boy Wonder and Skyheart also on the ballots.

Most Missed
    Last Year's Winner: Maka Albarn, Ars Nova
    Last Year's Runner-up: Shubooty

Your absence leaves a hole in our collective hearts... You have made Nobodies of us all. Especially Boy Wonder, (even though as he himself pointed out, he's kind of back) and second place goes to Misty, Jayn, Hayabusa, and Fearless.

(I feel so bad for Glen being the only person with a nom who didn't get mentioned lol so Glen, don't worry, I miss ya, you crazy Aussie you) <3

Most Nostalgic
    Last year's Runner-up: Mish

Ahh, the good old days... Or the bad ones. Either way, these members like to look back, to remember how things used to be, and reminisce about times gone by. Sigh... I remember the year I won most nostalgic... Good times, man. Goooood times. This year, the most likely member to take you on a trip down memory lane is Cat~. Sara likes to dream of the days of yore as well.

Most Obscure Tastes
    Last Year's Winner: Amaury
    Last Year's Runner-up: Cstar, Beucefilous

When it comes to Media, these members tend to have more, ah, distinct tastes. Sure, they can probably hold their own in a chat about Star Wars or Fairy Tail or something, but where their heart truly lies is in some random Indie band from like thirty years ago that has a tiny cult following but remains unheard of by most of the world. This year, it seems like Beucefilous has the weirdest tastes, with LadyAzura (KHGrl15) and Cstar's preferences raising a few eyebrows of their own.

Most Overrated
    Last Year's Winner: Ars Nova
    Last Year's Runner-up: Makaze

Everyone praises these people to the skies, everyone's always going on about how great and wonderful and awesome they are! They're like the freaking Golden Trio over here! You're TOTALLY way cooler than them, it's not FAIR, why do THEY always get the spotlight? Whatever. They are so overrated. Arch especially. Like whatever, Texas is dumb. Aelin's just as overrated, too, eh?

Most Passionate
    Last Year's Winner: Maka Albarn

These members seem to care a little too much sometimes, but it's refreshing to see someone with as much passion for the things they believe in. KHV's voted Heart <3 (Sam) as the Most Passionate this year, with LadyAzura (KHGrl15) right behind her.

Most Proactive
    Last Year's Winner: Skyheart

You're never going to realize your goals if you just sit around thinking about them instead of actually doing something about it. Because the thing about work? It's work. But sometimes you gotta roll up your sleeves and just get it done, or it just won't ever get done. Who does KHV think is most likely to get down to work and do stuff? Marushi comes in first place this year, with Aelin in second.

Most Serious
    Last Year's Winner: Ghost
    Last Year's Runner-up: Zimmy

You guys... you know it's okay to smile, right? But seriously (GEDDIT?!) These folks are the last people you'd expect to do something silly or goofy. They're just too gosh darn serious for that childish stuff... Apparently. XD This year, libregkd was voted Most Serious, with CrownMoksha taking second place.

Most Shocking Moment
    Last Year's Winner: Toy Story being in KH3
    Last Year's Runner-up: Ghost doesn't explain what she's talking about, despite nobody understanding

Wait, whaaaa?! Sometimes the most bizarre and inexplicable things happen around this place, I swear. Like Arch joining the staff team? Like what? Only slightly less shocking was when Cat~ and Plums left Staff. Lots of turnover going on this past year. Weird.

Most Underrated
    Last Year's Winner: KHGrl15
    Last Year's Runner-up: Makaze

Sometimes in life, people deserve more praise and attention than they get. They tend to be easily missed in a crowd, or relegated to the sidelines, not because they don't deserve the spotlight, but just because... they're underrated. This year, KHV has decided LadyAzura (KHGrl15) Oughta have a bit more recognition around here, as should Capt. Jack Sparrow (Roxam.)

(Of course, this begs the question, if they won 'Most Underrated,' aren't the REAL Underrated folks the ones on the ballot who didn't win...?) XD

Most Verbose
    Last Year's Winner: Cstar

Ohhhh my gooooosh do these people ever stop talking?! Whether they know the biggest words in the dictionary or they just tend to use the smaller ones WAY too much, or if, heaven forbid, BOTH, KHV's decided Krowley is the most talkative, with Deathspank 2.8 HD Remix (Luxord) talking almost as much.

KHV User Awards Decades 2.png
    ~Ten Years worth of nominations!~

Most Changed Member:

Ten years is a long time... It's funny how different things end up being after such a long time together, huh? In many ways, we've all grown up together. We're like a huge extended family, with all the drama to go with it. Who's changed the most in these past ten years? Well, KHV's decided that award goes to Cstar, with Makaze and LadyAzura (KHGrl15) also showing a lot of growth.

Most Committed Member:

The world is full of false promises and broken trust. But sometimes, amidst the flake-outs and no-shows, you get people who prove they're in it for the long haul, not just for a year, not just for a couple years, but for ten. And we've decided that Krowley is the Most Commited member of the decade, with Marushi in second place.

Most Creative Member:

You'd think after so many years, these people would have used up all their good ideas by now... But nope! These people are an endless supply of artistic thought and beauty, and they're not afraid to share these concepts with the world! The Most Creative member of the past ten years goes to Cat~, with Jayn and Dinny right behind her!

Most Helpful Member:

With a family as big as ours, we all have a lot of problems, whether it's something in our past or personal lives, drama with each other, or even struggles within ourselves. The good thing about having such a big family, though, is there's always someone around to help you through it. And the Most Helpful Member this decade goes to Marushi, with Plums also proving time and time again that he's always willing to help.

Most Intelligent Member:

They might not be rocket scientists... I mean, they might be, though, you never know. Either way, these members left a lasting impression on us as being super, super smart. What?, especially, was voted the Most Intelligent Member of the past ten years, with libregkd taking the silver.

Most Intimidating Member:

Remember what I said earlier about how some people are just like, scary? Well, Makaze's been in the business of scaring people for ten years, what with his early reputation as a debater to his current one as the scariest Mafioso on the forum, he won this award with ease, with second place going to libregkd.

Most Inspiring Member:

There's always one in every family, the big sis or big bro we all can look up to, who inspire us to live our lives to the fullest and go after our dreams. KHV's decided that Jayn is the most inspiring member of the decade, with Cat~ right behind her! Thanks, you guys, for leading us all towards our goals!

Most Passionate Member:

When it comes down to passion, there are few who can match the legend left behind by Misty, with one of the few being Mike. Their love and dedication to the things they cared about is definitely something to be celebrated, and we can all be thankful we got to be a part of their story!

Most Shocking Moment:

A lot of insane stuff has happened to us over the past ten years. We always manage to pull through together, but some moments seem to have scarred us emotionally. The Purge has left us all a bit jumpy to this day, though we're also all still a bit dazed from Misty retiring.

2. Mish smiley day!

You know that Deathspank created KHV, right? That's gotta be somewhat inspiring!

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol I... did know that, yes. XD Lissen I've been doing non-stop writing and editing for the upcoming TWEWY event and my caffeine wore off. XD I completely forgot our founding father XD

4. Arch Mana Knight

Yeah the (original) Deathspank nominations were put in by me. In hindsight, I should have realized this would cause confusion.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

Ya know, I have been considering applying for staff if that helps the conspiracy.

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

That video clip of Spongebob and Squidward freaking out about robots taking over the world - OUR world - could easily apply to roleplayers. XD

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

First the RPA, next all fo KHV shall belong to the roleplayers!