KH2.5 Platinum

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by EmilyCupcakeee, Dec 27, 2014.

1. EmilyCupcakeee Merlin's Housekeeper

So, I really want to platinum both KH2FM and KH BBSFM but my current save file on KH2FM is on critical and I bet the game but I doubt I can do the data battles on critical even with drive forms maxed and levels maxed so I was just wondering how some of you platinumed these games and if I should do another playthrough in beginner for KH2FM. Any tips and advice is welcome!

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well you could synthesis stat grind. It is easier in 2.5 because of the ability to get several lucky rings, and later the datas can give you them directly. But it depends on you really. Easiest would be to replay on a lower difficulty, but then you need to get back there again.

BTW, if you do restart I would suggest Standard so that you can get the secret ending. I don't think it is needed for plat but come on.

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

I also suggest doing Standard. Maybe Proud if Standard is too easy. Critical Mode should only be for getting the respective Trophies, in my opinion...

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I'm in a similar boat when it comes to completing the data battles and other things needed to plat KH2FM (though my first save was proud instead of critical).

I'd agree that Standard would be best, though once you've leveled up a significant amount and found the right balance of abilities I've found that proud mode isn't nearly as hard as I thought it'd be (I'm at around level 82 and I've yet to beat any of the data battles or Lingering Will, but I just beat Sephiroth yesterday, so it may very well be possible with some work).

5. Antidote Façade

If you do think it would be trouble for you then I would just do Beginner for the hell of it. Gets the Data battles out of the way.

As for me, the only thing that I can't stand doing is the gummi ship missions. I can tell they will be a hassle because I find them so boring.

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

And there are EX missions now. Yay....

There are a couple changes when you play on beginner at least. Like Drill does max damage making you effectively immune to impact damage.

7. EmilyCupcakeee Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm still so conflicted omg. I'm gonna keep trying at critical and if it is too hard even with maxing my stats and everything the next time I play KH2FM I'll just do it on a different difficulty. Pray for me ahah.