Kingdom Hearts II KH2FM American Release?!?!?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Nickwii, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krayzie Lionhart

thats cool
    the text is the only downside

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

well, yea, but as long as i can understand what the ppl are saying then i'm fine with a Japanese Command Menu tho it DOES get confusing at times.

that is a lie. SE themselves stated they had no plans of releasing it

3. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

I believe not. I don't think it's true, but then again, I have no sources. This is just brain power. xD

4. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Stop making threads about "oh my gawd i herd tht kh2fm is coming to america!"

It's NOT. It's staying in Japan and it's not going anywhere else.

5. TheGreen1 Merlin's Housekeeper

I agree. Besides, it would be useless to have it sent here. Maybe, if the next game is released on the PS3 or 360, they can have the extra cutscenes for the final mix version translated and downloaded onto the regular english game. ****, I could do without the extra abilities if I could have the new cutscenes in English.

6. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

I really only want the Limit Form in the US.

Now this thread should get closed.

7. Cherry Pie Pwns Gummi Ship Junkie

If the Japanese version is in English (not that I'd mind playing though the game with the Japanese voices.) I might just get it off the net. They should have done that with the English game and have the Japanese voices too (where you can choose), like in Disgaea. But, like I said, they wouldn't make as much money off it here so they wouldn't bring it here. Damn money issues.

8. zaster Destiny Islands Resident

kingdom hearts 3 will be realeased on psp ps3 ps2 xbox 360 maybe the wii kh 3 is kingdom hearts birth by sleep

9. Majik Chaser

doesn't it annoy everyone when people make posts like this when they have no proof

10. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree with you.Besides,this is the wrong topic.

11. kh2player Destiny Islands Resident

i have never played a game that is from a diffrent country and i was thinking of buyin kh2+fm. Do i have to buy any else so i can play it on an american ps2? I need a real answer not a fake one.

12. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

No, it's not. Just look at the precedent set by KH1FM.

You need this thing called a Swap Magic. Look here, they usually go for around $30.00. You need a different Swap Magic package depending if you have the fat or slim PS2. Just look up your specific model on the site.

13. Dredica SNES was the best.

No, it won't be released, inless they decide to, after BBS, KH3, 358/2 days, and Coded are released. But I highly doubt it will be released anyway, in other countrys besides Japan. I mean, you could buy it Ultimate hits, and it's like $30 I think. Plus the Kingdom Hearts team has A LOT of other stuff to worry about, like FFXIII, and I think they were going to work on the FFVII remake, weren't they? But anyway, don't expect a KH2FM+ english edition until the other games are released, so they can have some extra time to do it. I doubt it, but you never know.

14. {Memories} Moogle Assistant

i guess KHFM+ will take awhile unless u go to a special site and order the japanese version and pay the supposed $30 for it not including shipping. And if u truely did that you would end up at ur post office to pick it up b/c of the custom thing and security. if u buy it tell how it is cause this whole thing about KH3, coded, bbs,& 358/2 days is confusing me! I have lost my mind twice trying to find out the mystery between the KH games, vids, rumors, & FFVII.

15. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

Really doubt but I'd like to have it.

16. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

It won't. It was released over a year ago.

17. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

No its never goin to release in the US... get over it

18. Marluxia13579 Twilight Town Denizen

If you really want the game badly, buy it from Play-Asia (with Swap Magic). That's what I did, and it was so worth the trouble.

All of this time discussing whether or not it will be released in the US could have been spent earning the money to buy it from Japan. =.=

19. Axelrific Banned

It's like the fifth thread I've seen about this. Anyways, Nomura stated that FM versions are EXCLUSIVE to Japan. Thats all I can say.

20. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

Sheesh, can't we just drop this crap about KHIIFM+'s release in the US already!?

If it makes anyone feel better, the game is being released in the Philippines. So that's good news for them and bad news for us here in the US and in Europe.

My advice, just buy the damn game from Play-Asia and get a frickin' Swap Magic 3.0 for god's sake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.