Kingdom Hearts II Kh2Fm+ with English text but Japanese voices

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by iNaruX, May 16, 2012.

1. iNaruX Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello guys, I just stumbled upon a supposedly "English-patched" KH2 Final Mix+. That made me thinking...if one can patch the Text, wouldn`t it be possible to take the Cutscenes from the theatre mode and replace the english ones? I just like the japanese voices so much that I would like to try it :D

Thanks for any hints, I appreciate it

Greetz, NaruX

2. Hei Moogle Assistant

As far as I am aware, there is a patch that does this, however, it is still in development and therefore, is not yet available to the public.
    I believe that the patch is being developed by someone named 'xeeynamo'.

In any case, I hope this answered your question. ^_^

3. Misty gimme kiss

Hei is right that Xeeynamo created the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ patch you're probably referring to. It is, actually, available for the public. You can take a look and download it on his website.

As for the Japanese voices, you can already access them in Theater Mode. I believe it's done by pressing L2 and R2, if that's what you're looking for.

4. Hei Moogle Assistant

I believe that iNaru is referring to the English to Japanese voice patch the xeeynamo is currently developing for KHIIFM.
    I could be wrong though. ^_^

5. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Yep! Mistys got it all down! I know you can do it in BBS FM with L and R.

6. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

I would actually like to see that. I hope it goes though. Thanks Misty.

7. Misty gimme kiss

Oh I see, you mean something that would replace the in-game English cutscenes with the Japanese ones available in Theater Mode?

Hm, it's an interesting idea and could be possible--I imagine it'd be quite a bit of work. I've not heard of any kind of project of this sort, though.

8. Hei Moogle Assistant

If what the post on xeeynamo's blog is saying what I think it does, then we may be getting such a patch relatively soon, considering that he seems to have been working on it for some time.

Also, the patch seems to be one that replaces not just the cut-scenes, but the in-game voices as well.