KH3 Tangled Trailer Released

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

During the Lucca Comics & Games 2018 Convention in Italy today, Square-Enix surprised KH fans with a short English trailer featuring the Tangled world (Kingdom of Corona). Check it out below:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Truly Mad Moves
      Truly Mad Moves
      Either that's not Mandy Moore, or that is Mandy Moore and she's really out of it. Kinda hard to tell with Kingdom Hearts' standards of voice work. The direction has never been the best. I'm disappointed to see them just reenacting moments from the movie, but at least they're doing it a lot better than KH usually does; they definitely put a lot of work into doing so.
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      That made me smile. Now I'm really curious if they'll just do jump cuts in the whole "i'm going/not going back" scene, or if it'll be spread out. Not too mention the part where they redid the scene at the end with her swinging and Sora is just lazily stretched against the tree. I'm looking forward to that. Well, that and Marluxia.
    3. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      I can't wait to see what the main boss of Kingdom of Corona will be. Obviously it won't be the actual villain from Tangled, so that leaves either a Heartless or Marluxia. If it turns out to be Marluxia, that'll be a big demotion considering he was the big bad of the Chain of Memories Arc.
    4. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Well, maybe in CoM he was the major antagonist, but in this case, he's not much more than one of the organization guys from KH2 who got their butts handed to them like Demyx or Xaldin. But I bet even if we fight him there, we'll have a huge organization fight in the final world since it's always seemed like they're trying to get this war going on between the 7 and 13.
    5. Truly Mad Moves
      Truly Mad Moves
      Final boss could be Gothel. She has a dagger, and is ambiguously a witch. Kingdom Hearts could just make her less-ambiguously a witch. I mean... probably not, it's been ages since they gave magical powers to a Disney character that didn't already have them, and they've never done that for a villain, but... a guy can hope...
    6. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      They couldn't even make Frollo a boss in KH3D in the same sense as Clayton was in KH, which would have been easy to do. I doubt they'd make Gothel a boss in KHIII.
    7. Truly Mad Moves
      Truly Mad Moves
      Of course they won't. I was just... fantasizing.