KH3 TGS Playstation Lineup Trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

In preparation for TGS, Square-Enix revealed a new KH3 trailer today, giving us pir first look at the Big Hero 6 world! Check it out below:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      About time. This was the world I was looking forward to the most!
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Anyone else notice we're going to get rain in Port Royal? I'm looking forward to how that looks
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I am a fiend for BH6. I am super excited about that world. And omg even Aqua's clothes changed... (weird side effect of falling into darkness if you ask me, but I accept it lol)
    4. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      If you look closely, it looks like even her arms are changing. Makes me think that she hasn't been Norted like we all thought, but something else. Maybe plain old falling into darkness, but...who knows?

Another thing you'll notice if you look closely in the trailer is that the San Fransokyo cast appear to be fighting Bug Blox from Re:coded! I TOLD Y'ALL IT WOULD BE RELEVANT! VINDICATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!
    5. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Or it could be that the Heartless not only got a hold of Baymax's old body but those nanomachines that Yokai used to commit his crimes.
    6. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      The trailer shows cube-shaped blocks with the same pattern as the Bug Blox.
    7. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Had to play it back at .25 speed, but yeah, those look like the bug blox from Re:coded. They had mentioned in the game that the bugs would try to escape to the real world, but I thought they had all been cleared out of the journal already, so what gives?
    8. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I am now considering playing re:coded if this is the case >.> Other than the secret ending I never saw that much of a point to re:coded (that detail clearly flew over my head), so it'd be pretty nice if some elements from that game was in KH3 to finish tying in all the games.
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2018