KH3D Patch Released to Nintendo E-shop in Japan

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, May 25, 2012.

1. Krowley Moderator

A while back, Japan noticed a few glitches with Kingdom Hearts 3D after the initial release of the game. They apologize to all customers for the inconvenience and today (May 25th 2012) they have released a patch, which hopefully will have resolved all the issues. This includes the glitch which prevents game advancement while playing Riku and a few minor points to allow the game to run more smoothly. They have also explained how to download and run it off the Japanese E-shop to ensure everything runs smoothly.

Though I am unable to give you the exact translation, the above information states the glitches repaired, how to download the patch, and how to run it after downloading it off the E-shop.

Source: FF-Reunion

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, May 25, 2012.

1. Dawn
      Dawn
      Got this from Google Translator.
    2. Miles
      Miles
      I hope this is fixed for US and EUR
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Yeah, I don't see why it shouldn't considering Square-Enix has known about this glitch for some time now
    4. KeybladeSpirit
      KeybladeSpirit
      In short, they fixed a bug where Riku's progress can be halted by being a certain spot when dropping to Sora.

They also fixed a bug (apparently a rare one) in which one of Riku's command slots would fail to be unlocked even though the conditions were met.

And they also seem to have spiffied up a few things to make gameplay more comfortable. Maybe they added an alternate control scheme or something?