Birth by Sleep Khbbs 100%

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Excasr, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Alright, I'm on my way to the last boss- but I can't just do it now. I want this game to be 100%...ed.

Ok,

1- There are secret Bosses?
    2- Ultima Weapon?
    3- Secret things?

My game is not Final Mix, if you're wondering.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Patman Bof

There are two secret bosses, they each give a keyblade (not Ultima Weapon though). Beating them once with a single character is enough to complete all three characters journals and have 100 % item and story completion, but you' ll have to beat them with all three characters if you want 100% game completion. This doesn' t unlock anything though, no special movie, no message, just both keyblades for all three characters. You can go ahead and fight the last boss right now : they don' t appear unless you' ve already beaten the game.

BTW, I was speaking of the completion % displayed in the title screen menu, but if you' re just trying to unlock the secret ending (if you didn' t play in Proud or Extreme) then all you need to do is complete every characters' journal (have mickey heads displayed at every journal section, the secret bosses and their loot don' t count).

3. Smiggles Merlin's Housekeeper

You have to unlock the Final Episode to be able to fight the Secret Bosses, there are 2. As for getting the Ultima Weapon, you have to beat Mirage Arena's Villain Vendetta (something like that).

4. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Which requires you to complete all 30 quests in order to get so you'll have to do all the races, command boards, and arena plus obtain I believe 9,999 medals?​

5. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Hum, I see.
    Oh wait, so there is an Ultima Weapon for the game?

Once I finish a character's story, can I get back from before the last boss or will I need to play the game again (and that would be some kind of "Game +"?

The 30 quests? Oh man, it'll take me the eternity to finish all the characters quests, report and everything. >_<

Well! Thank you everyone! :D

6. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

The Ultima Weapon can only be received by completing the 30 quests and finishing Villains Vendetta which is 8 boss fights in a row featuring what'd I say is two of the top 5 hardest bosses in BBS. So yeah you gotta do that to get everyone an Ultima Weapon. Also after beating one characters story you can play it again from where you last saved. When you beat a characters story you get the option of saving and saving over it just means you beat their story.​

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Just for clarification on Ace's "30 quests" he's talking about the arena level. You will need to beat all Rumble Races and all Command Boards IN THE ARENA, beat all the other arena matches, and win an ungodly sum of arena medals. A note on getting all medals though, you don't need to have them all at once. Feel free to spend them and in particular I would invest in a group cure (of any level) it fools the game into giving you friendship medals even if you're playing alone.

Also there is a final episode unlocked after all three characters' final bosses have been defeated. So even aside from secret bosses you will need to beat final bosses all the same. And, as already noted, you can save after the credits to continue playing with everything achieved from that fight. Most notably for Terra you should try and get that out of the way.

8. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I heard somewhere you need to do all the races in DisneyTown to unlock them for the Arena but seeing all you have to do for the command boards is unlock them to play them in the Arena I'm not sure if that is true. Also good luck on the Neverland Board. Peter is fond of moving VERY far.​

9. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

The unlock Final Episode,

Do I just need to complete Ven's, Terra's and Aqua's story? Or do I need to finish the 30 quests for all?

10. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

You just have to complete their stories. That unlocks the Final Episode and the true Final Boss.​

11. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Thanks. =]

Where can I find the Secret Bosses, please?

12. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

To fight the first secret boss you have to go to the badlands. Pretty much go to the Keyblade Graveyard and when selecting where to go on it hit badlands. That's where the first one is. To get to the second one you have to beat the first secret boss and then go to where you start in the game. That's where the second secret boss is aka the hardest boss in KH history.​

13. Mixt The dude that does the thing

You do have to do them at Disney Town but only once, then all three characters will have arena access. Also peter isn't that hard, he wastes his cards to speed around so you can get some early control of the board.

14. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Took me 3 tries to beat Neverland. Stupid luck.​

15. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I've finished all the three characters's story.

...Where is the "Start the Final Episode" button? >_<

16. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

You should have created a save for it after beating the last characters final boss and saving their game. You need all 3 saves, one from each character to be able to create the save for the Final Episode.​

17. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I've heard that you also need all Xenanort's Reports as well?
    I don't have a lot of them, since I wanted to win the bet, I needed to finish it quickly. o.o'

18. Mixt The dude that does the thing

You also need all the Xehanort Reports. Sorry that I forgot about that earlier. There are 12 of them, 4 for each character. The only one that I recall not being in the plotline or a chest is one that Terra gets from the Mirage Arena. Once you have all twelve beat any character's final boss again and the option to make a Final Episode file should come up after the credits.

19. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

There's also a letter from Xehanort that Ven gets but that's automatic.​

20. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Yes, yes. 4 for each character. 1/4 are on a chest, with exception of Terra, which was Mirage Arena Match #5 - Sinister Sentinel.
    Thank you everybody. Just stepping by a Save Point was enough for the game to ask me if I'd like to save the Final Episode file.