Kingdom Hearts II KHII is kinda sexist...?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by venster, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AStaffOfWonderAndRuin Merlin's Housekeeper

^ Each world having a pure heart? That's interesting. but Destiny Island's pure heart isn't Sora because he had a shadow heartless when he "died".

When i read the title, i thought you were referring to Kairi. She's the damsel in distress practically the entire time. Getting kidnapped twice. *spoiler* Finally she fights back, and even gets a keyblade (the girliest in the world xD) but in the end she still has to be "protected" by others. But then we see Aqua, and from the looks of it, is a capable heroine. *spoiler*

2. XxD.Grayman_fanxX Moogle Assistant

yea ur right^_^

3. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

If that were true, Roxas wouldn't have happened.

4. Toshi Banned

Maybe it goes the other way round. The nobodies are the bad guys, and there are no girls in there (except Larxene and Xion) because they didn't want girls to be bad.
    But there are many female characters in the whole kingdom hearts story though.

5. powpufruitboy179 Merlin's Housekeeper

1.)Well, Org. XIII's members do not have hearts.
    2.)They couldn't of had strong hearts cause there whole person got turned into a heartless and nobody.
    3.)I get what you mean.
    4.)I wouldn't say that Square Enix meant for the game to be sexist.

6. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

How so?

To:
    AStaffOfWonderAndRuin;
    doesn't everyone become a heartless if they lose their heart? Either by heartless or keyblade?

7. AStaffOfWonderAndRuin Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes, but only the Princesses of Heart are exempt from that. Apparently, their hearts are so pure and full of light that there's no darkness to make a heartless.

Which is bizarre when you think about it. Everyone has darkness in their heart, it's what makes everyone human. Are the princesses even considered human without that natural darkness? Don't you need darkness to have light and light to have darkness?...

8. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah,
    This is my least favorite, and worst aspect of kingdom hearts which leads to wonder how Namine is Kairi's nobody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.