KHV: Blood of the Cascade

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Plums, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

*faints*

THERE"S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!! This is going to be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I got my cameo too :D man Bro you are epicly awesome.

This chapter was amazing and Misty is good again :D That's awesome, but CtR died :(

2. Jayn

Yay.

You did wonderfully. I'm extremely proud of you. The story in itself was a bit...silly in some parts, but there was a depth to it that showcases your overall talent for writing. I think this ending was perfect. (UNLIKE THE LAST ONE.) But yeah. Glad to hear there will be a sequel. [noparse]:D[/noparse] Great jobbbb. I'm very excited for more. I just...Great job. ;_;

3. Daxa~ #stalker

I love you so much right now.
    xDDD

But that was one amazing story Plums dear~
    And I can not wait for the sequel. <3<3<3

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

My god...

This is amazing. I also enjoy that I got my little cameo.though I wouldn't be caught dead doing karaoke, i'm far too shy for that stoof

I enjoy this story a lot, so the thought of a sequel is amazing to me. Just keep up the good work, and can I ask to have a bit of a bigger part next time?

5. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Sweetness. Time shenanigans and author trolling. Can't wait for the sequel, Plums.

6. Misty gimme kiss

PLUMSY.

yayayayay so I am good.

I think you did a really lovely job with this story; it's cheesy at times, but in the best way, and it still doesn't manage to detract from the serious parts. And I think you have come a long way as a writer since you began it; I was reading the first two paragraphs of this chapter and was so proud of you. :'D

also i like dat use of msn logs there, v. clever

7. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

I like how you made KHV a city atmosphere; it certainly is that expansive. The guests being creatures crawling through the streets had me cracking up! All the allegories and witty allusions for normal KHV forum and internet things and seeing familiar names doing all these things made for a very entertaining story. Usually, I dislike Second person narratives, but somehow between the perceptions of those murdered and the whole horror overtones made it believable and enjoyable. I can't imagine what I just read the first four chapters after seeing what you posted in that "What are you working on right now?" thread, and I must say that I am glad I did.