Announcement: KHV Chorus Album Progress. [ Done! ]

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, May 4, 2012.

?

KHV Chorus Album Name

1. KHV Chorus Final Mix

16 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. KHV Chorus Volume 1 (derrrrrp heeeerp)

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. KHV Chorus the Experience

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. Messages from the Heart

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

If you need any of my files again, I have them all saved so just ask. c: Though I don't think I ever used megaupload..

I voted for Volume 1 because it implies there will be more. xD; whereas Final Mix sounds a bit.. 'final'.

Messages from the Heart is nice too, but I think 'KHV Chorus' should be in there somewhere. How about 'KHV Chorus: Messages from the Heart'?

It's not that I don't care what the title is, I'm just terribly uncreative :L

2. Glen Returned from the dead

I voted for KHV Chorus The Experience, just because it sounds more proffessional in my opinion :P

Also, i didn't know we were able to suggest names for it XD

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

*Being a rebel and picking less-generic name*

Well, that's my vote on the name. And about having files, I'm not sure I can send you old ones if you can't find mine. But if you keep all your emails with them, you should have all of mine without problem. Either way, I can't help you if you lost them because I think I might have gotten rid of them months ago because they were taking up space

4. Jayn

Thank you guys. c':

I actually kept the files for a long time, but my computer ran out of room completely (and is nearing that again). ;__; I still have the newer files, though, because I started asking for them in one mp3 file which takes up a lot less space.

But yeah, I haven't deleted any emails, so if it was emailed to me, I probably still have it. It's if it was linked to me (and the file is deleted now from the hosting site) then it's lost forever to me, lmao. If it was PM'd to me, those are probably gone. My own files are all lost because they were taking up room so I have to re-sing every KHV Chorus part I've had. :'D FUN.

So this makes re-mastering and stuff difficult...For the lines that are unrecoverable, I've been doing my best to extract them from the original mix, but that takes forever. SO THIS WILL TAKE A WHILE. Unless everyone wants to resing all of their lines and make it easier for me--*shot*

[​IMG]

5. Always Dance Chaser

Are you missing any of mine? I think I still have most of them.

6. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

I'm pretty sure I have all of mine, so if you need anything, message me!

Voted for the Final Mix one, I like the KH-theme .-.

7. Jayn

Hmm. I think it'll be easier if I let you guys know if I'm missing yours, so will do! c': I'll VM/PM you if I'm missing something. If you can't recover it, it's okay. I'll work with it. ​

[​IMG]

8. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

If you need, I could re-sing a lot of my lines. I have a proper microphone now, not a silly built in one, so they would sound a lot better. And for the likes of I'll Make a Man out of You, where my voice acts as more of a bass line to everyone else's vocals (seriously, it's so deep in that one) it might help a bit. But then you've already finished re-mixing it, merp. Whatever. I'm rambling again. IGNORE ME.

But yeah, I would be willing to re-sing a lot of my lines, with a proper mic.

9. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

I've got a new suggestion: "KHV Chorus Text Messages from the Heart Volume 1 Final Mix". lol jk

I agree with Pabu aka (Mish?) about KHV Chorus: Messages from the Heart. Sounds more complete. But too late votes already being casted.
    I actually meant KHV Chorus the Experience as a joke, kinda weird to see it's 2nd place as of now. o.O
    Final Mix sounds...final lol, but hey it works for Final Fantasy which is far from anything Final. Though it does make some sense since Jayn is remixing the songs, plus it fits the Kingdom Hearts theme.
    And Volume 1 sounds...generic. No offense to Jayn or the people who voted for it, it's just I want some flair to go along with it. Why don't we try Roman Numerals! XD

As for what I choose. I choose Final Mix. It's got three things going for it. One it matches the Kingdom Hearts theme. Two it actually describes the Album perfectly. And three It adds that flair I was looking for.

10. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I agree with Feenie here, if you need re recorded lines, ones where I originally had bad quality or mixed my words together.
    Like that Baklava line in 'Friend Like Me' Is terrible! If you want I'll do them, really, seriously, re do them.

And voted!

Herp derp has ring to it.

11. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Voted for the Final Mix. I like how this is linked with Kingdom Hearts, I think it's pretty cool. c:

12. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

vote for final mix

somehow
    i don't know why

but
    i thinking i vote the name that same
    as kingdom hearts

13. Jayn

Thank you to all of you voting!

Here's an update for you. I apologize for the slowness, and appreciate all of the offers at re-recording lines. I will let you know if I need a line from you and you've offered.

This week I'm catching up on my graphic shop requests and RP Idol things, so next week I am going to spend every day working on the KHV Chorus Album. At the end of next week, I'll launch another Duet Roulette in the meantime. The week after that (Monday, 25th), we'll do a full chorus even if the album isn't done. Which means we'll do Under the Sea.

I'll be away from home for all of July, but I'll still be able to get on and work on stuff from time to time.

Thank you for all of your patience and support. :)

[​IMG]

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Nice work ^,^

Oh and I'll add in my offer at rerecording stuff~

Nice work ^,^

Oh and I'll add in my offer at rerecording stuff~

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Are you still accepting messages for the album?

I always feel like I'm late with these things . . . Sorry about that.

;~;

16. Jayn

Thank you, Midnight!

And yep, Saxima. :) Still accepting.~

[​IMG]

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Do we just say . . . anything in the message? Is there any length that it has to be?

/questions

18. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Yup if I remember correctly she said it could be anything (Your experience with the chorus, messages to certain people, a message to the chorus in general, some sort of clever yet heart-warming message, etc.) and any length. Here's a little more details:

19. Jayn

Correct, thank you. c: No limit, nothing specific.

[​IMG]

20. Jayn

Bumping because I'm almost done and may actually be done tonight, lololol. Won't post it until Sunday or Monday, though.

Note: Some of these were just non-repairable because of lack of find-able lines, people yelling into their mics, etc, lol.

Edit: DONE. Oh my god. I'M DONE. HAH. HHAHAHAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.