KHV Cosplay Club

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Korra, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Yeah, the timing can be tough sometimes. Most of the time I plan way ahead and try to get as much homework and studying out of the way earlier so I don't have to worry about the weekends, but if you're planning to stay in a hotel or something it's not like you can't take work with you.

I'll be heading to New York tonight for NYCC/AF, though I'll only be there Saturday. Gonna be awesome.

2. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Whew! Just got back from a morning at GEEX as Matt from Death Note. 8D It's about 2:20 now and I'll be back there at 4 cosplaying Navi! :<3: I can't wait to annoy some gamers!

3. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Going to the Convention today. =)
    I finally decided who to cosplay. Since it's my 1st time going to a convention I figured why not dress as my fav anime character. (Sakura Kinomoto)
    so if you see a black haired Sakura that would be me. XD

4. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Started work on the Void Cube today. Unfortunately the only Rubix Cube I could find has plastic colored tiles rather than stickers, so I've been taking them off one by one. Some come off in one piece, others in fragment.

Oy vey.

Also found a studded bracelet in my brother's room I can use for the bracelet on his right arm, I don't think he'll miss it.

5. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

A week after Banzai and I'm still alive. XD Got to go to work tonight and this weekend though. T^T Oh well, I need to get back the money I spent at Banzai anyway. lol
    So if you guys wanna see how weird we are at cons, we've got a video up on my Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7CXhdRB8E

6. Jump Heart Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello Every one I use to cosplay but I sill I'm :3

Current main character you're cosplaying:South Korea From Hetalia & Kaito From Vocaloid
    Characters you've cosplayed:Kaito,South korea,Goku,Gold (Pokemon),Ruissa (Hetalia),Ash (Pokemon)
    Characters you want to cosplay:Luffy (One Piece),Pit (SSBB),Takashi (Just for right now this year)
    Cosplays you're working on:Takashi From High School Of The Dead
    Been to a con before: Yes

7. The Twin My, what a strange duet

I've found another character I want to cosplay someday.

Django from One Piece.

I re-read the manga for the first time in a long time and found his overall character and design fun. I need to find some color pictures of him if I ever wanted to get a pattern down, but he'd still be fun to try. Plus, I'd get to walk backwards all con long.

As far as my current project, I finally finished his void cube this past weekend. I'll post a picture soon.

8. The Twin My, what a strange duet

9. Lesumax Moogle Assistant

Current main character you're cosplaying: Kafei (Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask)
    Characters you've cosplayed: Gir (Invader Zim), L (Death Note), Mad Hatter (Alice in Wonderland)
    Characters you want to cosplay: Kafei, Brooke (One Piece), Kuja (Final Famtasy IX), Marluxia, Riku, Kefka (Final Fantasy VI), Black Waltz 3 (Final Fantasy IX), others.
    Cosplays you're working on: Kafei
    Been to a con before?: Yes. Animethon 17 and 18.

Speaking of which:
    [video=youtube;vvc6GqJyJBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvc6GqJyJBE&feature=related[/video]

1:50 That's me dancing in my Gir costume!The hood's down, so you can't see it properly. I'll add some pictures later.

You want a challenging Red Rover? Call groups.

10. LingeringAqua Destiny Islands Resident

HAI!!!

I didnt know there was a Group for Cosplaying! XD

heres me

Current main character you're cosplaying: Kotori Shirakawa (Have cosplayed her DOZENS of Times since people call me a Clone of her)
    Characters you've cosplayed: Kotori Shirakawa, Nanaka Shirakawa, Kusakabe Misuzu and a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of others!
    Characters you want to cosplay: None more really, though sometimes i wanna try characters with different Hair colors. Just that my hairs REALLY Red Naturally and i dont wanna ruin it -_-
    Cosplays you're working on: Currently Making Kusakabe Misuzu's Regular Clothes :3
    Been to a con before?: SEVERAL DOZENS. I think i lost count at 37.

And thats all u need to know :3

11. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I want to join! Because I've just got my first cosplay! YAY!!!!

Current main character you're cosplaying: Sora (KH2)
    Characters you've cosplayed: None
    Characters you want to cosplay: No One!
    Cosplays you're working on: None
    Been to a con before?: Yes, but not in cosplay

I got mine from here: http://www.hellocosplay.com/

12. RikuxXion Merlin's Housekeeper

Current main charactor: Riku
    Other cosplays: Olette
    Cosplays I'm working on: Namine
    People I want to cosplay: Vincent Valentine, Marluxia, Zexion, Selphie Tilmitt, Irvine Kinneus, Quistis Trepe, Rikku
    Con?: nope :(

13. Lesumax Moogle Assistant

so theres a sorta of a small anime convention coming up in a few days, it's a sample of the real I useally go to but still fun, anyway i'll send pics if I can latter.

14. The Twin My, what a strange duet

15. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I feel like showing off a little, tell me what you think!

[​IMG]

16. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Nice job, Sora's hair gave my friend fits when we did a KH group a couple years ago. How did you get the spikes to hold?

17. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Got2be products. Hair glue and spray. Not an easy task.

18. The Twin My, what a strange duet

I adore Got2be for wig styling. Another good tool is pomade, but it's pricey. It's basically a styling cream. That's how I did Axel and Reno, and will do N once I have time.

When we did our KH cosplays, we used Got2be Glued spiking glue, regular school glue, and Rave hairspray to make the spikes hold, especially since by Saturday of the con Sora was suffering from droopy spike syndrome, or DSS. It was actually kind of a cute look too.

19. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

DSS is happening to my wig right now so I'll have to head to WM (Wal-Mart) soon and pick up some more.

20. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

I'll have to look more into wig styling once I get around to actually wearing my Oki costume...though I need to make a new mask for that anyway oops.

In any case, I think my main costume now is Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games, and I went in costume to the midnight premiere of the movie last night/this morning and ended up getting...a lot of media attention. Got interviewed by three news crews and had my picture taken by a few reporters throughout the night.
    The first interview was broadcast on Fox Five, if you want to check it out it's here. Given the attention it's gotten I don't think I'll be retiring this one any time soon, lol.