Announcement: KHV Karaoke Night!

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Calxiyn, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

Saturday's the only day I have to record this week, as I already said. So no, no there is not. Sorry about that, I wish I could.

2. Shuhbooty moon child

I've never done it, but I'll see what I can do. I'll let you know sometime today what happens. Most likely will have to sit this one out also.

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I won't be able to make it on Friday :x My friend's having a thing at her house as an early Halloween thing and I don't have any space to record at College. I'm sorry guys :*

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Hey, so I changed my song because I only picked the Hearse Song because I didn't want to miss out on KN and it wasn't working out. Now I'm doing "If he only knew the you that we know/Tears to Shed" from Corpse Bride. I still don't know whether or not I'll be able to make the live KN, but I'm recording the maggot and black widow's parts anyway, so I'll just record a second version with Emily's parts included, and if I can't be there to sing her parts live, I'll send in the completed song. Sorry to change my mind the night before, but yeah.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

I am so sorry. I really tried to hold out to the last minute but my cold which I figured would only last 3-4 days is on 8 and I can't really sing much. Sorry, maybe next time

6. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

SO as fate would have I have the flu and I feel like I'm going to die. I know a few of you guys can't make it, but for the people who can, I can either:

Down a ginger ale and claw my way downstairs to do it tonight

OR I can do same time on Sunday (at 5EST)

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I myself vote for Sunday, because I still have no idea whether or not I can do it then, but I know I can't for sure tonight. So, that's one vote for Sunday.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

I can try and take part sunday if I am feeling better, but if this keeps up I might end up at the doctors on saturday so we will see how it goes. I can't promise anything but I will try and take part

9. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I vote for Sunday so mayyyybe I'll be able to be there

10. Glen Returned from the dead

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

*clears throat*
    I wouldn't mind Sunday, but you know it's no biggie. It's....whatever, you know. Yeah. Indifferent.

edit: Well, turns out I couldn't even record today anyway, something came up. Go figure.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  11. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I'm gonna abstain from voting since my song is a recording and I wouldn't be able to hear anyone else singing anyway. :/

12. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Sunday would be perfect. (I had mine recorded but I didn't like the way it sounded so I re-recorded it but didn't get a chance to mix it since the internet was out)

13. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Hello everyone! Reminder that KN is today at 5! I still don't know what I'm going to sing but ignore me lol

HERE IS THE CURRENT ROSTER: (I hope that's EVERYONE)

1. Heart: Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
    2. Tale: Come Wayward Souls
    3. Skittles: 'Never Again' by Breaking Benjamin
    4. Laplace: Disciples of Hell
    5. Day~Dream: Sally's song
    6. Gabi: Come Little Children
    8. Glen: This Is Halloween
    9. Maka: Last Midnight
    10. Marushi: Hearse Song
    11. Calxiyn: (who the **** knows tbh)

14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

KN IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDITING WAS a ***** BUT I'M HAPPY with it so thank you everyone who joined!

15. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Everyone sounded so good! Everyone had a spooky vibe, well done. (I really gotta figure out how to use Discord so I can be there next time)

16. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Alright everyone! We got a new theme for this month:

Disney Music: Pretty self explanatory

SO Instead of using the Discord this month, we're going to do things the old fashioned way! You'll send me in your mix (if you need help let me know!), then the videos will be played live over KH's Chorus YouTube Channel! It'll then be there for everyone to see afterwards. Please send in your songs by Wednesday the 23rd, so then we can have the live event on Friday at 6 EST

also i updated the achievement list, but for reference, right now: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16FRpy4VCob-tGFiFKqTr0DI6mk3i8kEsYPqEFiXsWnM/edit

Cal: 9
    Tale: 7
    HoT: 7

Marushi: 6
    Heart: 5
    Marushi: 5
    Day~Dream: 3
    Gabi: 3

Laplace: 2
    Midnight: 1

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  17. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Do we send in the name of the song we're doing like last time?

Edit: I'd like to do the ballad ver. of "What Dreams Are Made Of" from The Lizzie McGuire Movie. : )

18. Aelin Best Waifu

I won't say I'm in love, please and thank you

19. Glen Returned from the dead

Was going to do Immortals from Big Hero 6, but I can't seem to get it right. Might revisit that one at a later date, but for now I'll be doing I'm still here

Time to see if I've gotten better after all. Might need a hand with mixing too.

(if anyone desperately wants to do this one I can give Immortals another shot, you'll just have to let me know within the next 48 hours or so!)

20. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I'll be singing 'He's a Tramp' from Lady and the Tramp.

Also, erm, there are some achievements I've met the requirements of that I didn't get, lol. I have sung a Disney Song, as I sang 'You'll be in my Heart,' Which was written for Disney's Tarzan, I've sung a song in Japanese, as I've done Soul Eater's 'Paper Moon,' I sang a duet with myself as I did three different parts in 'Tears to Shed' from Corpse Bride, and also, Corpse Bride is a non-anime non-Disney animated film, so I should have that achievement as well. So yeah, sorry to be a bother, but I did all that. XD

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also did the voice acting for Tears to Shed, so I kinda should have that Dramatica achievement, too. XD

(Also does this count as achievement hunting because then -cough cough- XD JK I'm just messing with you now.) XD[DOUBLEPOST=1479261312][/DOUBLEPOST]Omg no, while we're on the subject of achievement hunting, I'm gonna do Fabulous from High-School Musical 2! :D Or at least, I'm gonna try! XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.