Announcement: KHV Karaoke Night!

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Calxiyn, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

Disney, yay! xD I'm glad this is a Disney song.

I'm going to do
    "Try Everything" by Shakira from Zootopia

2. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Did I miss the live karaoke thing tonight? >.> (I checked at 6 but didn't see anything)

3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

We weren't doing it live this time!!! We switched back to Mixing and sending them in (as I said in the previous post) I thought you had sent yours in via PM but I got confused with your other song from last, I'm sorry for the confusion!

4. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Ahh, yeah I guess I did get confused. XD no worries, I will not give up on making it to the live and or youtube stream next time!

And sorry about the song confusion. : o I can send them separately from now on if you'd prefer.

5. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Yes please! I was super confused and for some reason the second reply with your Disney song that you sent me wasn't loading up, so I thought you had changed your mind about participating!

6. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Will do! Sorry again. ^.^"

7. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Here's the video you guys!

I updated the achievement list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16FRpy4VCob-tGFiFKqTr0DI6mk3i8kEsYPqEFiXsWnM/edit

Marushi: 20
    Cal: 10

Everyone above: 10 Achievement Points - You can sing a duet with anyone you want. Same concept as the 5 Achievement. Any song, doesn't matter how many slots are taken.

Gabi: 8
    Tale: 7
    HoT: 7
    Midnight: 6
    Heart: 5
    Maka: 5

Everyone above: 5 Achievement Points - You can sing any song you want on or off of the Suggestions list. It does not matter if all of the slots are taken. Free pass.

Glen: 3
    Ze Operator: 4

Day~Dream: 4
    Laplace: 2

I also readded some old achievements I thought had gotten lost! If possible they will be included this time, if not, make sure to look out for them next time. Updated everyone's count again.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  8. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Alright everyone! We got a new theme for this month:

I
    T'S CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS:

You can sing any Christmas or Winter related song you want, of any genre. It can be religious music, or popular Christmas music, the possibilities are endless! Please claim your song in this thread.

Anyway enough of the Christmas text, since I want you guys to actually read this carefully lol: Note about the points:

For 5 points, you're either choosing an extra song or a replacement song.

You choose to do Christmas but also want another song, you use your 5 points to sing a NON-Christmas song as well: You sing two songs

You DON'T want to do a Christmas song, so you use your 5 points to get out of doing that: You sing one song

You DON'T want to do a Christmas song, so you use your 5 points to get out of doing that. You want to sing two songs so, and so you use another 5 points to sing another NON-Christmas song.

I hope that clears some stuff up for you guys!

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Can I have shake up Christmas?

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

I'll have O' Holy Night, please~

11. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Songs should be in by the 14th of December, and we'll aim for the 16th for the video going up as well as our livestreaming! I didn't want to do it the 23rd because that's a LITTLE too close for Christmas hehe.
    Right now you have 3 weeks and 4 days to get your songs in, that's lots of time right?!

1. Midnight - Shake Up Christmas
    2. Maka - O'Holy Night
    3. Gabi - Christmas Shoes
    4. Monster Of Truth - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
    5. Glen - Six White Boomers
    6. Heart -Mary Did You Know
    7. Fearless - Grown Up Christmas List
    8. Day Dream - Tinkle Snow

12. Aelin Best Waifu

You are cruel. Just one Christmas song? How am I supposed to sing just one. I could fill all the slots myself XD
    I guess I will settle with Christmas Shoes.

13. Glen Returned from the dead

I'm going to be doing something different and i'll be singing "Six white boomers"

14. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I'll be singing Mary Did You Know (Clay Akien's version)

15. Fearless A good and beautiful child

yeah okay i'll sign up this time

Give me "Grown Up Christmas List" plz.

16. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Sooooo @Calxiyn I still haven't got all the achievements I earned. XD Um, I sang Paper Moon in Japanese, so I should have the 'Sang a Song in a Language other than English' one. I've done harmony lines on both Tears to Shed and on Fabulous, so I should have the 'perfect harmony' one. I DM'd you Fabulous the same day I claimed it, before you even saw that I claimed it, lol, so I should have the 'got your lines in fast' one. I've mixed my own songs every time I've sent one in, so I should have that one. Corpse Bride is a non-anime non-Disney movie, so I should have the achievement for singing a song from a non-Disney non-anime animated movie. And I did the voice acting for the Black Widow and the Maggot in Tears to Shed, so I should have the dramatica one. XD

tbh, if it were just one or two, I wouldn't say anything, but that's a lot of achievements I didn't get, and this is the second time I've asked about Tears to Shed's achievements, and the third time I've asked for the Paper Moon one, so idk what's up, lol. XD

So, I counted them all up, and I actually should have twenty points... lol, sorry. XD

As for the Christmas karaoke, I'm actually planning on singing 31 Christmas songs this month and posting one a day in the production studio, so I could find a 32nd song and participate, but that'll take me a bit, so yeah, I'll be thinking on it. XD

EDIT: wait I got it, I'm gonna do Christmas Don't Be Late by Alvin and the Chipmunks, lol. XD

EDIT AGAIN: sorry. XD I'm going to send in Christmas Time is Here from Charlie Brown Christmas.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  17. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Twinkle Snow Powdery Snow by Perfume

Note: I may or may not change the song later on (before we have to send them in of course) as the song is a wee bit high pitched and I've had a stubborn sore throat so if it still persists by the time I record I will have to change it to something easier to sing.
    (the back up would be Mistletoe by Justin Bieber)

18. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Soooo I totally forgot about this and I got some finals and some papers to finish so I'm gonna have to drop out. Sorry

19. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

SO We're going to have to aim for Saturday night or Sundayish BECAUSE I actually have a vocal show on Friday, Saturday I have an audition but Sunday should be eh-okay lol.

Edit: A couple people have dropped out, so here's our new list.

1. Midnight - Shake Up Christmas
    2. Gabi - Christmas Shoes
    3. Monster Of Truth - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
    4. Glen - Six White Boomers
    5. Day Dream - Tinkle Snow
    6. Calxiyn - Underneath the Tree

20. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Cal, I signed up to sing Christmas Time is Here. XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.