[KHV] KH-Vids Academy

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Yukai, Dec 16, 2007.

?

Do you like it?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Yukai Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah... Fit of randomness boredom. I wanted to write a spiffy KH-Vids Story too (no, Blaze of Time is just from my perspective and doesn't really involve many members. DX)

>.> Ehz. Enjoy.

--------CHAPTER 001: Maa-pu?--------​

Karli nervously stepped onto the campus of the revered "KH-Vids Academy". It was the first day and she had butterflies in her stomach and filling her system. It was one of the largest boarding schools in the country and held everyone from Elementary to High School students (or Primary to Secondary in this academy's case).

She gulped and pulled her black hair behind her ear.

"It's okay, Karli. It's just your first day. Don't screw everything up... and everything will be fine", she murmurered to herself.

Karli had transfered from the "PG Institute of the Gifted" (which was ranked 3rd overall on the state exam scoreboard) because of a misunderstanding that ended in disaster, causing half of it's campus to burn to the ground. All the students were forced to go to different schools. Karli hoped she wouldn't run into any trouble...

The girl picked up her things and headed immediately for the office to pick up her schedule for the day. As she walked through the courtyard, she took a glance at the students. They were all wearing the same attire as she was, the school's winter uniform. The girls wore a white, collared shirt, covered with a dark colored blazer (as the students had a debate whether the blazers should be navy or plain black; the school board just let them wear any color as long as it was dark), a pleated navy skort with a small black bag hanging loosely from the side. Of course, their sock style (loose or tight) didn't matter as long as they were white.

The boy's uniform was composed of a white collared shirt and dark colored blazer as well long navy pants and white socks. They didn't carry the small black bag that girls did.

For all of the students, their shoes either consisted of white sneakers or plain black shoes and all of them wore the school's armband (of various colors to show which class each student was in) on their upper arm, despite the fact that armbands were banned from schools sometime ago.

A/N: Armbands aren't exactly banned from schools in a sense but there have been cases where they HAVE been banned from certain schools. Mostly, they've been the black armbands that were used for mourning (in some cultures). In other cases, all armbands have been banned.

In the story, armbands being banned is really just a made up fact.

When Karli finally made her way through the courtyard and into the building she was amazed by it's sheer size. From her vantage point, the ceiling was miles away and the rooms were huge. The room still looked gigantic even with the myriad of students that were inside chatting. Just by looking around, Karli realized that in a school of this size, where was the principals office?!

She began wandering around in hopes of finding a map of some sort... Preferably one of those "You are here" type maps that were in amusement parks. Unfortunately, there were none to be found and the girl had noticed that she was lost.She stopped walking in one of the hallways to check the time on one of the nearby clocks. It read "6:30".

"Not good. In less then an hour, I'll be late for class!"

Karli began running around in a mad dash, mimicking the students trying to find a way across campus for their own classes.

"Where the heck is the office!?"

She turned the corner but was promptly knocked onto the floor by a random person.

"Ow!" a small, high pitched voice cried.

Karli looked up to see a small girl rubbing her head. She had long black hair tied in two ponytails on the sides of her head and a black messenger bag lying open at her side. Several books were spread out on the floor in front of the opening. Indicating they fell when they were both knocked to the ground. Coming to her senses, the small girl turned to quickly grab her books and shove them back into her bag.

"Uguu! This is not good! I will be very late! Kuuuu..."

Karli blinked then helped her with her books. "Here you go."

"Ah.... Thank kyuu... maa-pu..." the girl stood up and bowed her head.

Karli stared at her, "Maa...pu?"

"Eh?" The girl looked up and blinked several times.

"Sorry. It was nothing." Karli stood up and brushed her skort off. "By the way. Do you mind telling me where the office is? I really need to pick up a schedule."

"Office?" The girl pointed down the hall. "It's just down here."

"Thanks." Karli started bolting down, when the stranger called back.

"Hey, Newbie! You better make good friends while you're here! You'll be doomed if you don't!"

Karli stopped and looked back to respond, but the girl was gone.

"Weird... She was just here." She muttered to herself. "Oh well."

Then she proceeded down the hallway.

--------END CHAPTER 001--------​

A/N: Well... What you think?

Just to tell you, Karli is an original character based off my real friend, Karli. This s because I wanted to avoid introducing any members (I failed miserably at that). I wanted to see who wanted to be in it as regulars.

'Kayz. Like... If you wanna be in it. Just PM me with this format:

Code:
    [B]Name:[/B] 
    [B]Gender:[/B] 
    [B]Age:[/B] 
    [B]Grade:[/B] 
    [B]Classes:[/B] 
    [B]Personality:[/B] 
    [B]Apperance:[/B]
    [B]Other:[/B] 
    Put in standard classes that you'd want for yourself. (i.e.: Art, Chemistry etc.)

Other can be just... Other stuff you'd like to note... The rest is self-explanatory.

I'll probably alter your profiles to fit the storyline. (mostly in the classes category)

The cast ranges from tons of cameos to the regular cast >.> So... Yeah.

I'll limit this cast range to about 15 people then pick and choose from that.

See yaz! [poof]

--------CHAPTER 002: Wan-wan--------​

Karli slowly opened the door to the office, still pondering what the little girl said.

Make good friends...? I don't get it... Oh well. She looked around the room. Compared to the rest of the building, the office was extremely small. It contained a small beige couch, a coffee table and a desk where a secretary was writing on applications for the school. There was a bin next to it that contained several black bags, the same as the ones that the girls were required to wear. Karli didn't have one yet. Behind the secretary, there was a door with a window where Karli spotted people running about inside, she assumed it was the rest of the office. The walls were painted a blinding color of white and the carpet was a dingy grey. The room overall gave off a very dull and depressing feeling.

The staff... really... is very good at decorating... Karli inched to the secratary's desk and stood there till the lady realized there was someone else in the room. The lady seemed to be in her mid-30's, her brown hair tied in a bun and she already had wrinkles forming, due to the stress from her job. They were poorly covered with large amounts of make up, giving her a very grotesque look. All the secretary was wearing were some brown slacks and a cream colored sweater that hasn't seen contact with a lint rollar at all. She was chewing an exceptionally large piece of gum in her mouth.

"What do you want, kid?" The lady said in a hoarse voice.

"Uhm... I'm here to pick up my sceduale..." Karli said softly.

The lady blew a bubble that popped, making a large sound. Karli flinched. Eww... Gross...

"What was that? I can't hear you."

"I'm here to pick up my scedule." Karli repeated in a slightly louder voice. The secretary turned to the computer on her desk and started typing.

"So, you're a new kid..." She stopped typing and turned to Karli. "Name?"

"Excuse me?"

The lady waved her pen infront of Karli, "Kid, I asked for your name."

"Oh! Right. Karli Nanc--"

"Not that one!" The secretary snapped. Karli jumped at the sudden outburst.

"Wh-what name, then?"

The door from behind the secretary opened and a student walked out with a stack of papers. She had dirty-blonde hair that went down to her shoulder blades and blue colored eyes. On her bag, there was a large purple star pinned to the front.

"Linda. Are you yelling at the new students again?" The student placed the papers on the desk and looked Linda in the eye.

Linda scowled, "If you hate me yelling at them, then why don't you take this job, Rosey?"

"Because it's yours." Rosey turned to Karli who was staring at her.

"Hi, there! And what's your name?" She said energeticaly.

"Ka-Karli... Nancy Da--"

"No. What's your Member Name?" Rosey turned to fully face her and held her elbows.

Karli rose an eyebrow, "Member Name?"

"Yeah. Everyone has a Member Name. You know, that changable name that you use when you apply for schools and jobs? That one." Rosey grinned. "Mine's, Rosey. Member: 7839."

"I can see that..." Karli let out a breath. "Well then... Mine is 'karlibell22'. I don't know that number thingy..."

Rosey turned back to Linda, "There. See? If you were nicer to us students, you'd get better answers."

"Whatever." Linda typed in the name and rotated the computer screen to show Karli's profile. She scrolled down to show some information and some of her previous school photos. "This you?"

Karli nodded silently.

"Okay then, I'll print out your mock ID." Linda pointed to the bin next to the desk, "Go ahead and grab whatever bag you like from the bin and attach it to your uniform skirt."

"Skort..." Rosey corrected.

"Whatever."

Karli stared at the two for a minute then walked over and dug through the bin. All the bags were the same, but varied in weight. She decided to take the lightest one. When she looked back up, Rosey was holding a piece of paper with her ID Card attached to it.

"Keep this card with you at all times. It's your ticket to everything in the school. You'll get a real one mailed to you, which should have your number on it."

Karli took the paper and stared at the card. It as warm had a very bad photo of her on it, but more importantly, it only had her Member Name and Grade on it.

"Why doesn't it have my real name on it?" she asked.

Rosey crossed her arms and thought for a moment, "It's for security purposes, I guess. I never figured out why, but if another student wants to tell you their name, they're free to. You'll only be called by your member name by the staff and official people, ya' know. Either that or they'll use your number."

Rosey smilled then took the bag that Karli had chosen and opened it. Karli stood up and the two girls peered inside. The contents of the bag were a small map of the school, a PDA, and a package of poptarts.

"Aww. You got Poptarts! When I got my bag, all I got was a mini-dictionary of really big words." Rosey whined.

"A mini-dictionary of really big words?" Karli ripped the plastic ID from the paper it was attached to and slid it in the card slot stiched in the small bag and clipped it to her skirt in the same fashion that the other girls had it.

Rosey held her head in frustration. "Yeah! A mini-dictionary! It's so unfair! I wanted poptarts!"

"I see..." Karli looked down at the paper in her hands, which listed where she was to go.

Grade - Lower Secondary; Second Year
    Homeroom - Class 6C

English - Tuesday and Friday
    Music - Thursday
    Home Economics - Wednesday
    Chemistry - Monday

Lunch was scribbled in this space.

Basic Lurking - Thursdays
    Algebra - Tuesday and Friday
    Gymnastics - Monday and Wednesday

Karli blinked. "Basic... Lurking?"

Rosey snatched the paper and read it over. "Ooh, It seems that you do have that class."

"What the heck is "Basic Lurking"? I've never heard of a class like that."

"Oh. Don't worry about that. It's a class all new kids take, it's real easy. People are rotated into that class often. You'll probably be switched to a different one in a few weeks."

"I see..." Karli took back the paper and looked it over. Linda prodded her arm with her pen.

"Shouldn't you twerps get moving? You got class in 15 minutes. It's exactly 7:00."

Rosey pulled the sleeve of her blazer up to reveal a watch. "Oh my gosh! We're going to be late!"

She grabbed Karli's arm. "Come on, let's hurry! I have Homeroom with you, anyway."

Before Karli said anything, Rosey dragged her out of the room and bolted through the hallways.

--------​

Rosey fiddled with the doorknob of Classroom 6C, finally deciding it was usless and kicked the door open, causing it to swing open and slam into the wall, cracking it. The students, as well as the teacher turned to the door.

"Sorry we're late!" Rosey gasped out, tired from the run. Rosey then turned to Karli and opened her swinging bag, pulling out the package of poptarts. "I'll be taking this!"

"H-Hey!" Karli watched as Rosey ripped the plastic with her teeth and bit into one of the pastries then swallowed.

"Much better..." Rosey then placed the package into her own bag and dragged Karli in. "I was directing a new student, that's why I was late. It will never happen again!"

The teacher placed his attendance book down and adjusted his spectacles. "I should see that it won't..."

A male student leaned back in his seat. "Heh. They might take your modship away from you if you're late again, Rosey!"

"Oh, be quiet, you." She squinted her eyes and pointed at the student, then turned back to the teacher. "I'll be going to my seat now!"

Rosey skipped through the rows of desk and plopped into the empty chair with a backpack hanging from the side in the 3rd row. She waved to Karli. "Good luck!"

"He he... Thanks?" Karli just walked up to the teacher and handed him her schedule. Taking the piece of paper, he handed it back to her and then placed a piece of chalk in her hand. "I'm pretty sure you know what to do. Just write your name on the board and introduce yourself."

Know what to do, my foot... Karli then turned to the board and scribbled her Member Name. She really was just winging it, but judging from that Rosey told her about Member Names earlier she thought it would be the best action to take.

Then she turned to face the class. "My name is Karlibell22. You can just call me Karli for short. Nice to meet you all..."

Rosey clapped and cheered, "Yaaayyy! Go Karli!"

The students turned in their seats and stared at Rosey. An awkward silence clung in the air and Rosey stopped clapping.

"What? Come on, she's new. What do you expect?"

The teacher rubbed his temples in frustration, "What will we do with you Rosey?"

He sighed then turned to Karli, "Alright then. Welcome to the school, Karli. I'm Mr. Steinbeck and I'll be your Homeroom teacher. I'll also be your English teacher for the rest of the school year."

"It's nice to meet you then."

Mr. Steinbeck turned to the desks and scanned the room, pointing to a desk in the fouth row, 4th seat from the left from his point of view.

A/N: I should tell ya'll about the seating charts. Most of them follow a 4x6 seating chart... Or something similar.

"There's an empty seat there, next to 15945." The teacher scribbled her name into his attendance book and seating chart. "Alright, you're all set. You can go to sit now.

"Thanks..." Karli went down the rows and plopped into her chair. She opened the top of the desk to see a small box of pencils, a notebook and a dictionary. She grabbed one of the pencils and the notebook and closed the lid, then placed the two objects on her desk.

Back at PG, they don't have this kind of service. It's kinda nice. Karli grinned and drifted off to daydream-land then was prodded in her left arm. She turned to find a boy string at her oddly. He had messy hair and amber colored eyes. His hand had a wooden pencil in it.

"What is it?" Karli wispered.

He responded, "Pay attention. You'll be sorry if you don't."

"Oh..."

The boy turned to his desk when a small puppy poked his head out of the bag that was hanging from the hook on the side of his desk. It was cream colored and had small pointed ears. It pawed at the kid's sleeve. Karli jumped in her seat then pointed at it.

"T-th-th...There's a... dog... in your bag..."

The boy directed his attention to the small animal then picked it up and placed it on his head and continued writing. "Don't worry. He won't hurt anyone."

Karli shivered. "But... You aren't supposed to have animals in school..."

She slowly opened her notebook, keeping her eyes fixed on the dog that was staring at her. It barked twice, making Karli stand up, trip over her chair and hit her head on the next desk. Everyone turned to the back. Mr. Steinback diverted his attention from the board and set down his lesson book. "Is something wrong?"

Rosey stood up to get a better look. "Ah! Wan-wan wanted to play again?"

The kid pushed his pencil into his paper, snapping the graphite tip. "I told you, his name is not "Wan-wan"."

The dog barked again at Karli, causing her to grab the desk leg, quivering.

Rosey tilted her head to the side. "Is something wrong with Wan-wan, Karli?"

Karli wimpered, "Get it awaaayyyy!"

Mr. Steinbeck rubbed his head, "I don't see what the problem is with 15945's dog. It hasn't caused any trouble."

"Just get it away!" Karli stood up and ran to the windowsill and jumped out.

-------​

Karli was standing outside the classroom with Rosey and "15945", shivering.

"That makes sense. Still. I didn't think you'd be afraid of dogs."

Karli nodded, "I don't wanna talk about it..."

15945 placed his palms together apologetically, "Sorry, he scared you."

He placed his hands to his side, "My member name is "the darkness grows within" but you can call me "Jak". You already know my number is "15945"."

The puppy poked it's head out of his backpack, "This is my buddy, Gusk."

Rosey hugged her elbows, "You know. You realize you're going to have to get used to the dog being around since you're sitting next to it's owner. Wan-wan never leaves his side."

"That's great to hear..." Karli said disappointed. "I thought I could be able to change my seat."

Rosey shook her head, "Noope."

"Great..."

--------END CHAPTER 002--------​

A/N: Okays. I mades another Chappie. =]

For everyone else who applied, I'll get to you guys soon enough. I'm still trying to plan out you guys' roles.

I'm still taking applications so send them in.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas!

P.S.: The numbers for everyone aren't random. If anyone guesses where they're from you gets a cookie.

Also, the name "Gusk" for Jak's dog isn't random either. I'll praise you if you find out where it's from.

2. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Hmm...intersting. I like it. You have a nice writing style and it's a very creative idea.

*goes to PM you the format*

3. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

Are Sora and/or Riku going to be in the story?

4. Yukai Traverse Town Homebody

Nope. It's KH-Vid Members exclusive story. Like KH-Vids Royale or Dark Hearts of KH-Vids if you're read them. XP

5. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

and yet Kairi is in here?

6. Yukai Traverse Town Homebody

Her name isn't Kairi. XD

It's KarLi with an "L". That's my friend's name IRL.

7. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

didn't see that sorry

8. Yukai Traverse Town Homebody

It's cool. I thought someone would say that anyway.

9. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

When is the next installment due?

10. Yukai Traverse Town Homebody

I don't know. XD

Maybe later in the day since I already got 3 people I can stick in.

Or next weekend since I'm usually too tired to write anything during weekdays.

11. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

Do you type it right on here or do you type it on Microsoft word then copy and paste it here

12. Yukai Traverse Town Homebody

OpenOffice, then I paste it here. It helps since I have an outline open next to the word file.

13. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

Why am I asking these questions?

Answer: Because I am weird

14. Yukai Traverse Town Homebody

Sorry about taking long. I had lots of things come up and I wasn't able to write. Oh well. At least it's here now. =]

Enjoy.

--------CHAPTER 002: Wan-wan--------​

Karli slowly opened the door to the office, still pondering what the little girl said.

Make good friends...? I don't get it... Oh well. She looked around the room. Compared to the rest of the building, the office was extremely small. It contained a small beige couch, a coffee table and a desk where a secretary was writing on applications for the school. There was a bin next to it that contained several black bags, the same as the ones that the girls were required to wear. Karli didn't have one yet. Behind the secretary, there was a door with a window where Karli spotted people running about inside, she assumed it was the rest of the office. The walls were painted a blinding color of white and the carpet was a dingy grey. The room overall gave off a very dull and depressing feeling.

The staff... really... is very good at decorating... Karli inched to the secratary's desk and stood there till the lady realized there was someone else in the room. The lady seemed to be in her mid-30's, her brown hair tied in a bun and she already had wrinkles forming, due to the stress from her job. They were poorly covered with large amounts of make up, giving her a very grotesque look. All the secretary was wearing were some brown slacks and a cream colored sweater that hasn't seen contact with a lint rollar at all. She was chewing an exceptionally large piece of gum in her mouth.

"What do you want, kid?" The lady said in a hoarse voice.

"Uhm... I'm here to pick up my sceduale..." Karli said softly.

The lady blew a bubble that popped, making a large sound. Karli flinched. Eww... Gross...

"What was that? I can't hear you."

"I'm here to pick up my scedule." Karli repeated in a slightly louder voice. The secretary turned to the computer on her desk and started typing.

"So, you're a new kid..." She stopped typing and turned to Karli. "Name?"

"Excuse me?"

The lady waved her pen infront of Karli, "Kid, I asked for your name."

"Oh! Right. Karli Nanc--"

"Not that one!" The secretary snapped. Karli jumped at the sudden outburst.

"Wh-what name, then?"

The door from behind the secretary opened and a student walked out with a stack of papers. She had dirty-blonde hair that went down to her shoulder blades and blue colored eyes. On her bag, there was a large purple star pinned to the front.

"Linda. Are you yelling at the new students again?" The student placed the papers on the desk and looked Linda in the eye.

Linda scowled, "If you hate me yelling at them, then why don't you take this job, Rosey?"

"Because it's yours." Rosey turned to Karli who was staring at her.

"Hi, there! And what's your name?" She said energeticaly.

"Ka-Karli... Nancy Da--"

"No. What's your Member Name?" Rosey turned to fully face her and held her elbows.

Karli rose an eyebrow, "Member Name?"

"Yeah. Everyone has a Member Name. You know, that changable name that you use when you apply for schools and jobs? That one." Rosey grinned. "Mine's, Rosey. Member: 7839."

"I can see that..." Karli let out a breath. "Well then... Mine is 'karlibell22'. I don't know that number thingy..."

Rosey turned back to Linda, "There. See? If you were nicer to us students, you'd get better answers."

"Whatever." Linda typed in the name and rotated the computer screen to show Karli's profile. She scrolled down to show some information and some of her previous school photos. "This you?"

Karli nodded silently.

"Okay then, I'll print out your mock ID." Linda pointed to the bin next to the desk, "Go ahead and grab whatever bag you like from the bin and attach it to your uniform skirt."

"Skort..." Rosey corrected.

"Whatever."

Karli stared at the two for a minute then walked over and dug through the bin. All the bags were the same, but varied in weight. She decided to take the lightest one. When she looked back up, Rosey was holding a piece of paper with her ID Card attached to it.

"Keep this card with you at all times. It's your ticket to everything in the school. You'll get a real one mailed to you, which should have your number on it."

Karli took the paper and stared at the card. It was warm had a very bad photo of her on it, but more importantly, it only had her Member Name and Grade on it.

"Why doesn't it have my real name on it?" she asked.

Rosey crossed her arms and thought for a moment, "It's for security purposes, I guess. I never figured out why, but if another student wants to tell you their name, they're free to. You'll only be called by your member name by the staff and official people, ya' know. Either that or they'll use your number."

Rosey smilled then took the bag that Karli had chosen and opened it. Karli stood up and the two girls peered inside. The contents of the bag were a small map of the school, a PDA, and a package of poptarts.

"Aww. You got Poptarts! When I got my bag, all I got was a mini-dictionary of really big words." Rosey whined.

"A mini-dictionary of really big words?" Karli ripped the plastic ID from the paper it was attached to and slid it in the card slot stiched in the small bag and clipped it to her skirt in the same fashion that the other girls had it.

Rosey held her head in frustration. "Yeah! A mini-dictionary! It's so unfair! I wanted poptarts!"

"I see..." Karli looked down at the paper in her hands, which listed where she was to go.

Grade - Lower Secondary; Second Year
    Homeroom - Class 6C

English - Tuesday and Friday
    Music - Thursday
    Home Economics - Wednesday
    Chemistry - Monday

Lunch was scribbled in this space.

Basic Lurking - Thursdays
    Algebra - Everyday
    Gymnastics - Monday and Wednesday

Karli blinked. "Basic... Lurking?"

Rosey snatched the paper and read it over. "Ooh, It seems that you do have that class."

"What the heck is "Basic Lurking"? I've never heard of a class like that."

"Oh. Don't worry about that. It's a class all new kids take, it's real easy. People are rotated into that class often. You'll probably be switched to a different one in a few weeks."

"I see..." Karli took back the paper and looked it over. Linda prodded her arm with her pen.

"Shouldn't you twerps get moving? You got class in 15 minutes. It's exactly 7:00."

Rosey pulled the sleeve of her blazer up to reveal a watch. "Oh my gosh! We're going to be late!"

She grabbed Karli's arm. "Come on, let's hurry! I have Homeroom with you, anyway."

Before Karli said anything, Rosey dragged her out of the room and bolted through the hallways.

--------​

Rosey fiddled with the doorknob of Classroom 6C, finally deciding it was usless and kicked the door open, causing it to swing open and slam into the wall, cracking it. The students, as well as the teacher turned to the door.

"Sorry we're late!" Rosey gasped out, tired from the run. Rosey then turned to Karli and opened her swinging bag, pulling out the package of poptarts. "I'll be taking this!"

"H-Hey!" Karli watched as Rosey ripped the plastic with her teeth and bit into one of the pastries then swallowed.

"Much better..." Rosey then placed the package into her own bag and dragged Karli in. "I was directing a new student, that's why I was late. It will never happen again!"

The teacher placed his attendance book down and adjusted his spectacles. "I should see that it won't..."

A male student leaned back in his seat. "Heh. They might take your modship away from you if you're late again, Rosey!"

"Oh, be quiet, you." She squinted her eyes and pointed at the student, then turned back to the teacher. "I'll be going to my seat now!"

Rosey skipped through the rows of desk and plopped into the empty chair with a backpack hanging from the side in the 3rd row. She waved to Karli. "Good luck!"

"He he... Thanks?" Karli just walked up to the teacher and handed him her schedule. Taking the piece of paper, he handed it back to her and then placed a piece of chalk in her hand. "I'm pretty sure you know what to do. Just write your name on the board and introduce yourself."

Know what to do, my foot... Karli then turned to the board and scribbled her Member Name. She really was just winging it, but judging from that Rosey told her about Member Names earlier she thought it would be the best action to take.

Then she turned to face the class. "My name is Karlibell22. You can just call me Karli for short. Nice to meet you all..."

Rosey clapped and cheered, "Yaaayyy! Go Karli!"

The students turned in their seats and stared at Rosey. An awkward silence clung in the air and Rosey stopped clapping.

"What? Come on, she's new. What do you expect?"

The teacher rubbed his temples in frustration, "What will we do with you Rosey?"

He sighed then turned to Karli, "Alright then. Welcome to the school, Karli. I'm Mr. Steinbeck and I'll be your Homeroom teacher. I'll also be your English teacher for the rest of the school year."

"It's nice to meet you then."

Mr. Steinbeck turned to the desks and scanned the room, pointing to a desk in the fouth row, 4th seat from the left from his point of view.

A/N: I should tell ya'll about the seating charts. Most of them follow a 4x6 seating chart... Or something similar.

"There's an empty seat there, next to 15945." The teacher scribbled her name into his attendance book and seating chart. "Alright, you're all set. You can go to sit now.

"Thanks..." Karli went down the rows and plopped into her chair. She opened the top of the desk to see a small box of pencils, a notebook and a dictionary. She grabbed one of the pencils and the notebook and closed the lid, then placed the two objects on her desk.

Back at PG, they don't have this kind of service. It's kinda nice. Karli grinned and drifted off to daydream-land then was prodded in her left arm. She turned to find a boy string at her oddly. He had messy hair and amber colored eyes. His hand had a wooden pencil in it.

"What is it?" Karli wispered.

He responded, "Pay attention. You'll be sorry if you don't."

"Oh..."

The boy turned to his desk when a small puppy poked his head out of the bag that was hanging from the hook on the side of his desk. It was cream colored and had small pointed ears. It pawed at the kid's sleeve. Karli jumped in her seat then pointed at it.

"T-th-th...There's a... dog... in your bag..."

The boy directed his attention to the small animal then picked it up and placed it on his head and continued writing. "Don't worry. He won't hurt anyone."

Karli shivered. "But... You aren't supposed to have animals in school..."

She slowly opened her notebook, keeping her eyes fixed on the dog that was staring at her. It barked twice, making Karli stand up, trip over her chair and hit her head on the next desk. Everyone turned to the back. Mr. Steinback diverted his attention from the board and set down his lesson book. "Is something wrong?"

Rosey stood up to get a better look. "Ah! Wan-wan wanted to play again?"

The kid pushed his pencil into his paper, snapping the graphite tip. "I told you, his name is not "Wan-wan"."

The dog barked again at Karli, causing her to grab the desk leg, quivering.

Rosey tilted her head to the side. "Is something wrong with Wan-wan, Karli?"

Karli wimpered, "Get it awaaayyyy!"

Mr. Steinbeck rubbed his head, "I don't see what the problem is with 15945's dog. It hasn't caused any trouble."

"Just get it away!" Karli stood up and ran to the windowsill and jumped out.

-------​

Karli was standing outside the classroom with Rosey and "15945", shivering.

"That makes sense. Still. I didn't think you'd be afraid of dogs."

Karli nodded, "I don't wanna talk about it..."

15945 placed his palms together apologetically, "Sorry, he scared you."

He placed his hands to his side, "My member name is "the darkness grows within" but you can call me "Jak". You already know my number is "15945"."

The puppy poked it's head out of his backpack, "This is my buddy, Gusk."

Rosey hugged her elbows, "You know. You realize you're going to have to get used to the dog being around since you're sitting next to it's owner. Wan-wan never leaves his side."

"That's great to hear..." Karli said disappointed. "I thought I could be able to change my seat."

Rosey shook her head, "Noope."

"Great..."

--------END CHAPTER 002--------​

A/N: Okays. I mades another Chappie. =] I still don't know if I got your randomness right, Rosey. XD

For everyone else who applied, I'll get to you guys soon enough. I'm still trying to plan out you guys' roles.

I'm still taking applications so send them in.

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas!

P.S.: The numbers for everyone aren't random. If anyone guesses where they're from you gets a cookie.

Also, the name "Gusk" for Jak's dog isn't random either. I'll praise you if you find out where it's from.

15. David-kun Moogle Assistant

I loved it, Faith! Keep up the good work. :)

16. beaminginlight Moogle Assistant

Amazing like everything else you do, Cookeh :)