khv Mansion : Character Profiles

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by kitty_mckechnie, Apr 2, 2012.

1. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

As the title says, this will be where you guys post your character profiles.

You're all basically free to create your character as you like. Create their personality to however you like, and create a motive as to why your character would kill the Master. Lets face it, everyone has a reason to. xD

There will be, on occasions, that I require your character to have a special quality or skill, and I will tell those members what it is. This is purely to fit parts of the story that I have planned out awready. But I'll get to that in the Story thread.

The Master

Kind and welcoming to his guests, a womanising old man to any woman under his employment. He looks like a perfect gentleman in the public eye but in his own home he is grumpy, abusive and demanding to his staff. He expects and demands more from his female employees, and throws jealous fits at the younger male employees. The Master also has a few dark secrets that he thinks no one else knows...

^That's all I've got so far. XD

Now, I ask that each of you write, or list, a brief character profile. It's nothing detailed, just your personality, perhaps things you are good at, skills that you have etc. Also a reason why you would want to kill the Master. You can pair up for motives if you like. It's open to suggestions.

Midnight informs me this is how RP'ers do it.

Name:
    Appearence: optional
    Personality:
    History:
    Motive:
    Other:

This is probably the easiest way. I'M SORRY! I'VE NEVER RP'D! D:

Also request what style of room you'd have.

2. Midnight Star Master of Physics

The Maid

Oh hello, I’m Midny and I work as the Maid in the Mansion. I do all the cleaning, laundry and general chores around the house. As well as helping to dress them and I also serve the tea. Believe me; I can make one mean cup of tea, care to try? I’m the one who is usually really happy and enthusiastic, there’s nearly always a smile on my face. You’ll often finding my singing or humming as I do my jobs. I may only be very small but I work hard and am very dedicated to my job; I try my best with everything I do. I make friends easily and I am loyal to my friends. Trust is important to me. I'm quite fast and agile when I want to be, I'm not stupid either. People rarely take notice of a little maid cleaning or serving drinks in the background.

I hate the Master in so many ways though I’ll never show it. He forced me to wear these ridiculously skimpy outfits and short skirts, and then he’d watch me with that creepy smirk on his face as I did the cleaning. That was the closest he ever got to a smile. That’s not it though. I wish it was it. He used to make me do things against my will but it was worse when I was trapped in a room with him alone… I’m only small and there’s not much I can do to oppose him, he scared me and he was worse than the devil. I’m glad someone finally killed him.

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Questions <3

Can we make up a name or do we have to use our username?
    How old's the master XD
    To do appearance I need a time period XD

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I believe we're using our own/shorted versions of our own (hence Midny) however I'm not bothered either way so if people want to make up names I can switch.

Old. I think we can assume 60+, maybe even 80+.

I don't know much about this one but I wouldn't worry too much about appearence and concentrate on the rest. I think that's optional.

5. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I already gave Kitty my traits, I'll re-write it again, if you'd like. Typing up my little paragraphs now.

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I think most folk are sticking with their names/nick names. That would be my preference but I'm easy either way.

lol, aye, he's quite old. A smelly old perv you could say. XD

I only included appearance if folk wanted to use an image or something. I've never RP'd so I don't know how this works. It's not necessary to describe your image.

What I would like from Heart is pure hate for the Master. You know, cause he's a lying cheating hussy who doesn't hide the fact he's cheating on you. xD

Ah, I forgot to ask. I need somewhat of a description of what your room would be like. At one point the Player will search your rooms when you're not there. Like, is it lined with books, do you have a large amounts of stuff animals. Perhaps an object of significance.

7. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I'll do this when I get home. How old do u want the wife to be?

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

You can decide that. You could be a young wife, perhaps married for a few years, or fairly old yourself and married for many years.

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

What would the relationship between the other everyone be? Would everyone else get on or would there be some friction?

And my room:

My room is small, I don’t have much furniture. My bed is made up nicely and covered in small teddy bears but there is a dent in the middle where it has been leant on. (possibly damp patch too depending when they search the room) There is a desk covered in pens and paper to one side, but they’re all blank sheets (other than a few doodles), what I’d actually been writing seemed to be missing.

In my wardrobe there are two distinct different types of clothes. There are some extremely short and showy Maid’s outfits, which are fairly high quality and expensive. However these are all screwed up and treated with obvious disregard. Also in the wardrobe are some dresses that are cheaper and aren’t very fancy, but these are hung up nicely and treated with care.

10. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Is the detective a friend of the Master's? And does he/she have a reason to kill the Master even if they are?

11. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

There would be some friction between the characters since you guys are gonna be pointing the finger at each other.

Aye, the Detective and the Master are friends but even then the Detective has a reason to kill him.

12. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Sorry I didn't post it yesterday-Ill do it today while I'm at school <3

13. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Right. Shall I write up my piece now, Kitty?

14. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

There's no rush for these so do them when you can. AND DON'T DO THEM AT SCHOOL! That's naughty. xD

15. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Well, I'm currently writing a birthday present story for DT, so I'll try to get that finished and have my piece up by tonight.

16. Llave Superless Moderator

Oh no rush. K, doing it in 3 months...

Nah I'll get it done as soon as possible.

17. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Tehehehe Kitty... <3 That's where I do most of my writing xD

Name; Heart
    Role: Wife
    Personality: Heart is usually a very quiet person. She often minds her own business and keeps to herself.
    History: Heart grew up in a pretty wealthy family. When she was about 20 years old, her family married her off to the Master. who was much older then herself. Heart tries to make the best of it by being kind to everyone in the household.
    Motive: Heart believes that the Master might be cheating o her with another woman..
    Other: Heart enjoys writing in a notebook. Maybe that could hint to who killed the Master-if it can be found that is...

Hey Kitty Can Heart have a Dog? :D

18. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

How d’you, nice to meet you, I’m sure. I see you shiver with anticipation. Eager to start, are we? Oh my, my. Keen. I like Keen. I’m Kelly, the Master’s lover. Do others know of my existence, you ask? Ha! Please lads. I am cautious. Unknown and veiled. I lurk in the shadows, waiting to ambush the Master with erotic play. Well, at least I used too. Shame about his death, really. Oh? That sounded apathetic, you say? Dear, dear. How foolish you are, I have plenty of lovers. He is just a simple defeated pawn in my game of chess.

That Chap’s life time was up. Imagine it, how he would kiss his beloved wife in the morning, while getting dressed to meet me, his concubine. Surprised? Of course I lived in the Mansion. Or at least, on the Mansion grounds. The Master always wanted me close by. In case he had one of he’s urges. His Wife can’t move like she used too, apparently. Ha!

That Wife of his, hm. She was different, quiet. He’d always pay attention to her, buy her lavish gifts. And what did he get me? Nothing. Nothing at all. That *******. What? Are you saying I’m jealous? Please, pets. Don’t talk such nonsense. But..Apparently he was a womaniser. Why should it need any other woman when he has me! Me! Me! I’m the best, the most flexible; I know how to please men. I knew exactly what that old buffoon liked and I knew exactly how to give it to him. What?! Are you saying you think I had stronger feelings? And that I’m jealous, ba! Away with you all. I’m bored of your company. Call me if you ever need to satisfy a need~ I’m be more than willing to help.

---

Unsure of what to do with my room. I hope my Character Profile was clear enough. :x

19. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I have a question about the room... Does Heart shares with the Master?

20. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Sorry sorry! I've been preoccupied with stuff. And since this has been running slowly I forgot to check. Thanks Midny. xD

Heart, I think for your character you'll have a separate room from the Master. And of course you can have a dog! You can have as many as you like! xDDD

Loving your profiles so far. Kelly, your's is...kekekeke. O:3

Now we wait till everyone else posts. :|