KHV Original Story Collaborators : Announcement

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by MadDoctorMaddie, Aug 30, 2011.

1. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Sorry for being unresponsive during the last few days, but at first I was busy with family things, and that business lead to me spraining my (dominant) arm. So writing has turned into a slow, somewhat painful process for me now ;_;

This has lead to a bit of a plan change. My original idea was to get the plotting done during this week, so that I'd have enough time writing the opening chapter before the 7th of September (when I'm moving), but due to the injury and overall busyness, I'm not gonna be able to do that.

I'm giving an extra week for you guys to send me plot ideas (so far I've only gotten 3 iirc, and I'd prefer having more), so PM them to me until Sunday. We'll vote on the plot ideas, and work through the possible problems the following week, so that I can begin writing hopefully on the week starting on the 12th.

I'm really sorry about this, I was hoping for a swifter beginning, but c'est la vie, I suppose.

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I have yet to submit an idea... And I have a few...

What are the three so far? Just so I don't think of the same thing.

3. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Ah, well if I have any more ideas I'll be sure to PM them.
    Also, I hope your arm gets better soon :)

4. P Banned

Just as an idea, are you sure we're better off sending ideas to you, rather than discussing them? I can see the benefits of anonymity, but we may get more responses otherwise. (At least, deciding things such as genre could be done normally.)

5. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

PaW, it's fine if the ideas are somewhat similar, as long as I get them xDx And to be completely honest, I don't feel up to posting them quite yet, as a few of them need a bit of tweaking to be better understood... Sorry, pain-meds are making me kinda pissy atm >.<

axel-chan, Thanks, I appreciate that =D

P, Hmm, I think we could discuss genre and setting in the open, I'll open up a discussion for that asap. I kinda wanna see what plot ideas we get without being influenced by others, so I'd still rather keep the plot discussion off the table.

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Are we still going with this?