Traditional Art KHV The Musical - Phase Three: Art!

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Jayn, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

oh i'll do aaliyah's! she looks really kawaii~~

2. Llave Superless Moderator

Jayn and Fearless are done, respectively.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

.psds can be found here.

3. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

This is gonna be one of those times I've got in over my head with real life work and have to drop online stuff. I know for a fact that you're all more than capable of working this out without me but I just feel bad for having to break a promise I've already made. Do well.

4. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

will start them when i have the time, so at the latest on the weekend

oh dibs on aaliyah's~~

5. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

sooo i just finished inking aaliyah. who do i send it to? do i send it to jayn?

6. Llave Superless Moderator

7. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

ohhhhh okay~ thanks llave~~

8. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

^ Absolutely the same as well u __ u
    But I'm pretty sure I've gotten used to not sleeping for a week and if it's only one character to line art, then I can probably find time to do one! I'm still not sure since my production in school + projects are all boiling down to the next two weeks but I definitely want to help and try my hardest to find time for this! I'm so sorry oh my glob I feel terrible ; A ;
    I'm also real horrid at doing digital line art but I will try my best at it! Inboxing Jayn in a bit c:

9. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I'll do one of the linearts if there's not enough people to do them. My schoolwork is slowing down slightly (it's mostly just lots and lots of line memorization right now), and I'd be happy to help out where needed. I use SAI if anyone cares.

Not Inboxing this though because this offer is really only for If You Absolutely Need Me.

excuse u i am the most kawaii

10. Jayn

It's okay, Jiku/Dinny, thank you for saying something.

Updates;

Lineart of Jayn's is done /received!
    Aaliyah is claimed.

@Fearless; That would be awesome.

11. Jayn

Received:

Jayn (Llave) & Kitty (Dinny).

I'll finish Fearless' today, and Aaliyah is assigned to Chie, who is apparently finished but I've not gotten anything ( please say something |: ).

So, we still need Psychedelic's inked.

Next step is coloring. Please state your interest in helping. Tell me who'd you like to color via PM and show me samples if you've not done so already.

12. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

i will help colour~~~

13. Jayn

Update:

Kitty's coloring is done (Thank you Dinny!).~ Aaliyah's lineart is received! Psychedelic still needs lineart and Fearless & Psychedelic still need someone to color them!! Please help out if possible.

14. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Send me Psych's and I'll do the lineart.
    i don't trust myself to color it

15. Jayn

Thank you. ;c

16. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Voila~

[​IMG]

It should be transparent already, but if whoever's coloring it wants SAI/PSD files, let me know.

17. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Oh yeaaaah! Lovin' it, Dinny! <3

18. Jayn

Update;

Only Kitty is colored. Music was supposed to be starting on the 1st, but I really need some help here? Everyone kind of ... disappeared. Everyone minus Kitty needs to be colored. If you have the extra time and can do it, please help. Like, really, please, please, please. So far no one besides Dinny who is signed up to help for coloring has actually done so. I need help. Kind of bummed out. Things may have be worked out differently if it's so inconsistent.

19. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I know you said in the rules that you didn't want colored pencils but if your willing to make an exception, I'll do some coloring.

20. Plums Wakanda Forever

ALRIGHT Y'ALL.

The coloring still needs to be done, and is holding up the rest of this from progressing. Like I stated in the first two stages, if you signed up, you should be watching this thread (and future ones) for updates and should be taking your share of the work! If you don't have time to do it, please make this known either by posting in this thread or sending either Jayn or I a PM withdrawing. If you withdraw that is fine and no one will be upset.

What is upsetting though, is when people sign on for something and keep saying they'll making time to help out, but don't. We're already behind schedule with this, and if we want to get a finished product completed, you better post here and take some responsibility -- whether this be to drop or color.

/i am sorry for bitch!mode

I think Jayn doesn't want colored pencils since it'd have to be scanned into a computer and likely made into a JPEG, which would leave JPEG artifacts and lower the quality of the image, whereas digital coloring can be done on the PNGs themselves and be saved like that -- with quality + all perfectly intact.

It is very much appreciated though. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.