Idol KHVI #8 Voting!!!

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by T3F, Apr 8, 2015.

1. T3F Chaser

Hey all!
    Welcome to another round of KHV Idol! The theme for this round was Noughtie Tunes!

Here are your entries!!

Voting ends in 7 days
    Happy Voting! :)

EDIT: Sorry guys, I forgot the poll! Post to vote please :)

2. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Ok, first off, let me just say that this week neither of us were at our best, performance wise. For my entry, I was just recovering from a cold I had picked up, while, I'm pretty sure that Sebax was scrambling a little, simce the deadline was extended for Saturday. I honestly thought it really showed in our performances. In any case, my vote, obviously, goes to Sebax, and while I say it wasn't a great performance, it wasn't your worst performance either.

3. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

My vote goes to Darkhorse D.

And while I respect your opinion, I don't really think either suffered that much. I lost the track at one point, but I think I recovered alright. Unfortunately, yes, I probably would have re-recorded if I had the time. I do concede there. But I detected no such traces of a cold on your part, so, please, take that much.

I'll agree. Not the best round. That mostly falls on participation, I'm afraid. I understand you are busy, Amythest; this is not aimed at you. I just wish there was more to the competition than D and me. xD Any takers out there?

4. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Fearless did say that she would join next round. As for you not noticing my cold, I take great pride in my abilities to somewhat mask stuff like that through medication. Believe me, I had some pretty strong Sudafed in my system while I was recording. Felt like crap afterwords, but you can't say something small like a cold would stop me from recording.

5. T3F Chaser

Results are in and.....
    It's a tie!

We hope to see you next time for another round of KHV Idol!!! :)