KHVR II Sign-Ups

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxas, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CookieTheKeyToDestiny Moogle Assistant

Username: CookieTheKeyToDestiny
    Name in Book: Cookie
    Attitude Towards Game: Vicious, kind to her sister only, can get short temper like her sister Mookie, loves making friends, high IQ, trained in the army, so she can kick most of the people's ***! Can open up to people after a little while and be friendly...
    Interests: Talking, reading, drawing, fighting, doesn't approve sister's husband, loves to be sarcastic...
    Married To: No one [DUH!]
    Related to: Sister is MookieTheKeyToDestiny [Mookie] In r/l and here
    Description of Looks: Has yellow bandana, wears light yellow fighting dress, has light brown, wavy hair, 155 cm long, slim built up body, wears combat gloves, and yellow converses.

Am I in it??

2. Mr. Boom Banned

hjm m m,m ,m m mmjt:) jjkjkjfsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:) nhnjnjmsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

,mmmmkn +636.lo

3. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Username: eastercat
    Name in Book: Kitty
    Attitude Towards Game: I'm hyper and willing to help people and try to avoid fights, but when I'm angry....I'm evil.
    Interests: Video games, drawing, computers, DEMYX (wait...how did that get in there?) , and poking people with sporks of doom!
    Married To: No one
    Description of Looks: long black hair with bangs and tied in a ponytail. 5'4'', average body, wears blue jeans, glasses, a green shirt underneath a black sweatshirt, tennis shoes, and a necklace like Sora's.

4. ...::/final_falling\::... King's Apprentice

he kinda closed it...no khvr.

5. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

There will no longer be a KHVRII, so sign-ups are unnesecary. Therefore, this thread should be closed to prevent further spam.

(-Closed-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.