KHV's Dramatic Reading Corner - Podcast SIGN-UPS.

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Cherry Berry, May 5, 2011.

1. Cherry Berry Chaser

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]DRAMATIC READINGS CORNER [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Since in the past the delightful members of KHV have done dramatic readings of badfics, had a bit of an idea. Why not have a podcast dedicated to reading random stuff? Would be fun, and people will have something to look forward to.

My plans to start this podcast on the side includes one member a week reading out badfics, AND if other members want to request other fics to read or have more than the one member reading, we'll be able to hook something up for everyone. This will only be done for entertainment/comedic purposes and nothing else. I'm hoping that if this does come forth to actually taking place, both the listeners and the people reading the fics will have an epic time, full of laughter and joy.

Also, if you'd rather help out with just adding the music or adding special effects I'll be more than happy enough to sign you up. We'll make it so it won't clash with your personal day-to-day lives.

It doesn't have to limit to just fanfiction though. If someone finds a hilarious passage or anything fun they'd like to read to us all (provided that if its made by a KHV member, you have to ask the author's permish first), we'll take a look and we'll go from there!

Plus it'd be really nice if no-one uses this as an opportunity (if they were to pick any literature pieces from KHV) to pick on the author viciously. All I ask ye to do is behave in that case. c:

Its not an official thing (and is not related to the podcasts already done here to date), but will anyone be interested to participate in this fun, lighthearted group? And once we've gotten everyone set up in the group, we'll have a mini meeting on ways to make this work and make everyone feel more comfortable and stuff.

In any case though everyone who's signed up must also add me and other members to their contacts lists (either on skype, msn, you name it!) so we can all stay in some form of contact.

So come on now!! ~
    People signed up:

-Midnight
    -P
    -Slaughtermatic
    -Ienzo
    -GS
    -Oerba Yun Fang (Kitteh)
    -TheOnly9One
    -Rissaaaaaaaay
    -What?
    -Dalk
    -Darkandroid
    -Saxima

Suggestions given:

-My Immortal Either this or Dalk's saved copy.
    -Tzukihime h-scenes
    -Yahoo Answers
    -This.
    -Kitty's awesome stories
    -Forsaken's fun filled Christmas Story
    -Anne Frank x Goku fic - The End of Time
    -A fic with Rainbow x Edward
    -Starkis Prophecy

MEETINGS: TODAYYYYYYYYYYYY Round 8pm BST!

2. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Username: Midnight Star
    Suggestions: My Immortal?
    TimeZone: GMT+1 (in summer), GMT (in winter) Daylight Savings are annoying.

I won't be able to read much at the moment but I'll be able to read more June onwards when I have more time.

3. P Banned

4. Always Dance Chaser

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I'd love to read, however I don't know if my mic works. So, I will happily help out with music or anything along those lines and if I find my mic working then I'll be happy to read ^^

Username: Ienzo
    Suggestions: Unsure, I do have a story that was written for me a few years back from Kitty (for secret santa) which could be amusing but I don't know. It's quite long
    Time zone: GMT (in winter), GMT +1 (in summer) Woo England ::L:

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Where would you publish the podcast? Obviously you can't have it on khv since most of the bad fanfics are no where near being PG-13.

I'm all for this, though. It'll be a fun way to entertain members. You should even get members to write a short khv story so someone else can narrate it.

Ienzo, I would have to rewrite that and fix the poor grammar. xD

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Lol, you never know, it could be grammatically correct in every way :3 I may have to go read it now...

8. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Will it be a cerial story?

9. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

You already know that I'm interested in this C:

Username: Guardian_Soul
    Suggestions: Dammit P, you took my suggestion B|
    TimeZone: GMT -3

10. Cherry Berry Chaser

Hmm, I can arrange something for that though I'm going to discuss it first hand once I've got a list of people up for it :3

11. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I'll be willing to join in, but not at narrating.

Username: Oerba Yun Fang
    Suggestions: Does it have to be really bad fanfic? Cause I would love to hear someone tell Forsaken's Christmas stories. XD
    TimeZone: GMT

12. Cherry Berry Chaser

It won't just limit itself to badfic, no worries about that! c:

And added everyone thus far ~

13. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Is it okay if I sign up tentatively? I'm moving to Chicago in about a month, so I have to see what kinda software I can use then, plus there's gonna be two small kids in the house so I'll have to be really careful where and when I read the stuff...

Username: TheOnly9one
    Suggestions: I'm trying to find one hilarious (albeit probably a troll-fic) Twilight one where there was a Mary-Sue named Rainbow paired with Edward, it was a AU where Germany won WWII and practically the entire world was under their reign so they decide to go kill Hitler...
    Timezone: GMT -6

14. Cherry Berry Chaser

Yup, absolutely no problem, tis absolutely understandable c:
    Added ~

15. P Banned

Just leaving this here.

16. Cherry Berry Chaser

Oh P (and everyone who's made their suggestions thus far), thank you ever so much for your wonderful suggestions.
    c: I'm going to collate everyone's suggestions together in the first post. So if anyone wants to further suggest as well as sign up, feel free to do so.

17. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Might as well get in this. xD

Username: Risssssay
    Suggestions: I'll think of something sooner or later.
    TimeZone: UTC/GMT -5 hours [East Coast, United States]

18. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Username: What?
    Suggestions: A favourite of a good friend
    Time Zone: GMT -5

I shall provide the readings where incomprehensible, scratchy and horrifying babble is necessary.

19. Cherry Berry Chaser

Ok, and both added <3
    Just to let you know a group meeting'll be held either at voxli or skype soonish!

20. P Banned

I'm always in Voxli, so I should 8e a8le to see any logs of that if I need to, 8ut Skype could 8e pro8lematic, as I'm often at school. Add me to the convo anyway, or give me logs. I'll leave Skype on for the next few days anyway.