KHV's Dramatic Reading Corner - Podcast SIGN-UPS.

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Cherry Berry, May 5, 2011.

1. Cherry Berry Chaser

Ok, I'm planning on hopefully speaking to anyone who is available during me waking hours of tomorrow to finalize a few plans, and to finally get this show on the road.
    The reason being why it hasn't been going off to a smooth start has been partially due to my fault in not informing everyone regarding change of plans last minute.
    Unfortunately I've been quite busy these last few months, however I'm hoping that things'll change soon :3

Another notice... From this Saturday to the 9th July I won't be available at all online or offline as I'm heading off to Portugal with le boyfriend.
    I'm hoping that once I have things started off, someone can supervise for me during my absence, and they can use it as an I.O.U for later if they like. xxx

This is Cherry Berry, over and out!

2. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Cherry, do you think you could add a date to the meeting time, or at least which day of the week it is? Cause I'm kinda confused over when it is...

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I haven;t checked up on this place in a while. I hope I didn't miss anything, by the looks of it no.

I'm guessing nothing will happen until you get back but do PM me if something comes about, I don't want to miss it xD I'll keep a close eye on this thread from now on though.

4. Cherry Berry Chaser

Aggh sorry, haven't been able to go online in the last few days ;-;
    How about this evening for now...? If I can't make it I'll edit this post right here or pm you with another date in mind.
    But for now, 9-11 pm gmt, Meeting will commence... It won't last for 2 hours but that's an estimation of what time I'll be able to make it!!

@Ienzo: Will do!

5. P Banned

Which date is the meeting scheduled for? We could be on separate ends of the timezones, meaning even the day can be different.

6. Always Dance Chaser

Sorry to everyone for not getting my recordings in. Been so busy 0_0

7. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Where is the meeting, Voxli?
    Did I miss it already?

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I have no idea! xD If you're gonig to be doing it within the next 16 hours I can;t make it- I'm asleep :3

It will be hard to get everyone together though.