KHV's Official Voxli Group : Since Voxli is down

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Yozora, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Man I miss talking with you guys. At this rate I'll just drift completely away like Chris.

Neh......sort of hesistant to post my skype on here...not that I really use it much at all...Wait....actually....if I remember correctly, it should be the same as my yahoo/msn. Well, without the @yahoo.com part of course.

2. Kites Chaser

add me on Skype!!! whispyr is my username

3. P Banned

Okay, I'm trying weird stuff with Skype. To join the room, click this link. If that fails, (which it very well may do), drop me a VM or a message on here, and I'll add you manually. (At least until I figure out how to give others permission to add...)

Also, the entire room may or may not shut off when I shut off my computer. Aren't learning curves fun? =D

4. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

not working P, derp. my skype is whote.

the "." included.

5. P Banned

Explanation found. The link works provided you're on my contact list. A tad irritating, but no matter.

6. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

On holiday right now, but my Skype name is VanillaScentedPaint. I have it on my tablet, so I might be able to accept adds and stuff.

7. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Why are we not using IRC? We used to go there all the time before, and as far as I can recall that worked quite well.

8. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

IRC is outdated though. It was cool and fun at the the time, but most people liked Voxli because you could share and watch videos together.

9. P Banned

IRC is like Skype in that it usually requires downloading, but it has the downside of being more complicated and lacking voice chat.

BTW, Fork, you got a Skype?

10. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Your kidding me right? No more Voxli FML Just when I decide to drop back on it has to close down T_T

11. Llave Superless Moderator

@P Fork has a Skype, but he's rather bashful and is afraid of giving it out.