Kids these days

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by nasirrich, May 9, 2013.

1. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
  2. cstar stay away from my waifu

...how did these children get their hands on loaded guns?

The parents should NEVER blame it on a game when they were probably the ones who left their guns out. I seriously doubt every 5th grader in that class could afford a gun, and I doubt even one of them could.

This is a tragic event regardless and it just proves what a child can do when their imaginations are at their highest.

3. Arch Mana Knight

This thread should be locked. XD This isn't real. Check your facts. Simply googling around results in no results(redundancy!) .

4. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I just found it as a link posted on my Facebook wall. Hehehehe CX" sorry about that person who assumes something without actual knowing where I got it from XD

5. Fellangel Bichael May

Although this article is fake, some of these events do happen in real life and it's very sad.

First of all, weapons should NEVER be laid out for children to get their hands on, loaded or not. Nowdays, more and more children are getting injured and even killed by firearms they find and use. This is clearly an issue with he parents for laying out weapons like that.

6. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I just saw it and posted by mistake that I'm really sorry about. I just saw a trend in parents leaving loaded weapons around and kids killing themselves, the parents, and thought it would be heads up because now video games are being blamed again _,_

I wonder why parent do that though

7. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

It reminds me of the time that child in russia killed himself over the fact that Itachi was killed. The kicker is if he waited long enough he would've seen him come back to life, but i suppose he can't do the same. Those are the kind of stories parents should learn from, it's a showcase of their inability to parent the child properly or their inability to keep certain things in check.

8. nasirrich King's Apprentice

EXACTLY That's what I'm saying!!!! Trying to blame something or something for your inability to do something that should be second nature as if you are a parent and want to keep you child safe, why would you have a loaded guns in places where your child can find them and just finish their career as your child and what they could have bought to this world.

9. 61 No. B

This isn't real. At least I hope it's not real. This is so ridiculous it just seems like the type of thing someone would make up.

Things like this contribute to the whole "video games poison your children" thing that some parents are so bent on.

10. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

What is up with children getting ahold of guns now and days???

11. nasirrich King's Apprentice

That's what I'm saying how can something like this become a trend in society ? If people say oh my goodness this is horrible this is just... I'd hate to see anyone else have to go through this. We need to put a foot down and enforce better safety in our homes, community, and with this great country we live in. Don't give me that speech if this is now a constant trend now in 2013.

12. Sara Tea Drinker

With rifles being sold at the age of FOUR: "My First Rifle" I made a thread about it in Current Events somewhere about it.

Kids can just go up to their parents and ask for a gun. It is up to the parent to say no. It's up to the parent if they have the gun to put it somewhere where they can't reach it AT ALL. Though I think the best solution is to NOT HAVE A GUN AT ALL IN A HOUSE WITH KIDS. But that's just me. It's poor parenting, nothing more, nothing less to have a gun where kids can get it. Blame whatever you want, games, music, tv, movies, etc...

It's up to the parents to see that there's something wrong with the kid. Not gaming companies nor games. More and more parents these days see games and tv as "babysitters" while they go do things. It's not good for the child nor the parent to do so. The article is fake, but sadly, I see this happening.